what kind of results should i expect from overdosing K2

Rivers of Nihil

Rivers of Nihil

gothic slayer
title
i will be using this brand , is it any good ?
aktiv-vitamine-k2d3-30-comprimes.jpg

also anyone who has proof or results ?

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
Nothing and you cant overdose at 100mcg, especially if its mk4
Your pic is kids dosage

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 64865
it was a typo , kys
What typo just say you are not knowledgeable and cant even read whats written on package yet talking about overdosing on something :lul:

What typo just say you are not knowledgeable and cant even read whats written on package yet talking about overdosing on something :lul:
bro
i am used to seeing micro gram as 100µg not 100mcg
and i meant 100mcg not 100mg

bump retards

I recommend you a reputable source for supplements since supplements are not really regulated which goes so far that you dont even have to put that into the pill what it says on the cover, so you can get scammed or get an overall low quality. The one you posted seems to look like some cheap cuckwear so be aware.

Supplements by themself wouldnt do much on their own without a good base. Have a high quality diet and on top of that use high quality supplements. In case of K2 for bone I personally would also use magnesium since mag is a vitamin d cofactor, nd dont supplement calcium get it at best from raw pastured raised milk 100% grasfed and organic ofc.

Some use dosages of 45mg of K2mk4 for zygomaxxing (important the Mk4 version of K2 so NOT K2MK7). Do as you wish.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and Rivers of Nihil
You need calcium and magnesium aswell