What long term effects does obo have?

D

Deleted member 56068

Ugly manlet (uglier than sub5c3l)
Title tbh
I NEED to look in the mirror and not look like a fish from a distance

fuck do you mean long term effects?
wider set eyes, that's it

with some luck you'll maybe even get a few brain cells more, ask giant about modified lobotomy osteotomy

if you mean side effects, you may lose vision permanently or die and you may need another surgery to fix double vision

fuck do you mean long term effects?
wider set eyes, that's it

with some luck you'll maybe even get a few brain cells more, ask giant about modified lobotomy osteotomy

if you mean side effects, you may lose vision permanently or die and you may need another surgery to fix double vision
So ur telling me there's no long term effects at all after moving my eyes far apart through surgery? Like my vision won't be fucked in 5 years?

Is there any place with detailed accounts of people who’ve done it

lol niggas gonna start seeing the world like a 360 camera

Permanent brain damage

Permanent loss of sensation probably. I read this happens with supra implants and often with bimax. Even in the best case of a bimax you will feel nothing in your upper jaw for 2 years due to the lefort cut.

Permanent loss of sensation probably. I read this happens with supra implants and often with bimax. Even in the best case of a bimax you will feel nothing in your upper jaw for 2 years due to the lefort cut.
ascend and cant feel your jaw, or stay a retarded ldaring loser

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
ascend and cant feel your jaw, or stay a retarded ldaring loser

Well yes. Just saying that for retards who want a 2mm movement or something.

Ah so if I get a disease in my jaw or eye or smth I won't be able to notice until its too late?

Ah so if I get a disease in my jaw or eye or smth I won't be able to notice until its too late?

For example unless you noticed it visually you could lose your top teeth. The nerve is severed and take ages to grow back if it ever does.

Small price to pay for ascension though. Chances are you’ll be fine.

Loss of sensation IS just generally annoying and a bad feeling though.

For example unless you noticed it visually you could lose your top teeth. The nerve is severed and take ages to grow back if it ever does.

Small price to pay for ascension though. Chances are you’ll be fine.

Loss of sensation IS just generally annoying and a bad feeling though.
Genio induced paranoid schziogrenia goes crazy