What makes Chico look like a gigamogger in this pic

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
Chicomog

What makes him look so good and perfect even though he's not 100% symmetrical and jaw doesn't look the best in this pic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: amkcel, poopoohead, Mewton and 2 others
i mog him

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 23804
Runway lighting can make any chadlite look chad

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and BongMog
Looks better cos his frame is bigger :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: @Arborist

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Are you @william2605 alt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and chawaje
He has close to ideal ratios but believe it or not he actually has a long midface.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Sub0 and optimisticzoomer
He has close to ideal ratios but believe it or not he actually has a long midface.
He does not. Most pics its around 1 exactly where you want to have it. It look long cuz his features are spread out and facial thirds are all quite tall compared to the average face

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
his head looks too big for his body in most pictures, his best pictures are those in which the distortion is just right that this doesn't happen.

large_32325_4377164.JPG

most other top models have the same issue because they all have tall skulls.

here's another one in which he looks proportional.

KqGiAvkBZrvJwiWi8lqyj-FzOmOROwd3WxFX_fc-Odk.jpg

his head looks too big for his body in most pictures, his best pictures are those in which the distortion is just right that this doesn't happen.

large_32325_4377164.JPG

yea I can tell that by that pic u just posted but not on the pic i posted?

large_32325_4377164.JPG

Tall skull is ideal

yea I can tell that by that pic u just posted but not on the pic i posted?
I posted another example, if the angle and distortion is just right he looks great, but in plain shots that aren't staged he always looks like a framelet and loses any presence.
Tall skull is ideal
almost all models have tall skulls, but it's important for your upper body to be proportional to your head, and most of them don't work out.

maher has the same issue, looks like a giant head on a child's body on some pictures.

184415-800w.jpg

I posted another example, if the angle and distortion is just right he looks great, but in plain shots that aren't staged he always looks like a framelet and loses any presence.

almost all models have tall skulls, but it's important for your upper body to be proportional to your head, and most of them don't work out.

maher has the same issue, looks like a giant head on a child's body on some pictures.

184415-800w.jpg
just lol @ this, I have the opposite issue, small skull and big body, tall skull mogs either way

Peep chico's ig, he's well built and has a good frame

Peep chico's ig, he's well built and has a good frame
all the pictures on his IG are staged in the best possible conditions.

and even then he looks extremely narrow on many professional shots.

Francisco-Lachowski-Marlon-Teixeira-2019-LOfficiel-Hommes-Italia-001.jpg

but honestly it's all proportions, I wouldn't actually be surprised if in raw measurements he'd actually be quite wide, it just doesn't look like it on pictures.

all the pictures on his IG are staged in the best possible conditions.

and even then he looks extremely narrow on many professional shots.

Francisco-Lachowski-Marlon-Teixeira-2019-LOfficiel-Hommes-Italia-001.jpg

but honestly it's all proportions, I wouldn't actually be surprised if in raw measurements he'd actually be quite wide, it just doesn't look like it on pictures.
Bro for you why his harmony is so high ?

184415-800w.jpg
Does my father have a short skull?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230423-132427.png
    Screenshot_20230423-132427.png
    449.8 KB · Views: 0
Bro for you why his harmony is so high ?
extreme neutrality to the point that it's uncanny, if aliens were tasked to generate an image of a normal person they'd see chico, he looks so normal that it's abnormal.

he has no negative characteristics, but also no positive characteristics besides his eye shape.
Does my father have a short skull?
yes, most asians do, it's mostly north europeans that have tall skulls, most models have at least some admixture for coloring/height/skeletal structure, but it varies quite widely within the population, i.e they have the most diversity in terms of eye color whilst the rest of the planet just has shades of brown.

estrema neutralità al punto che è inquietante, se gli alieni fossero incaricati di generare un'immagine di una persona normale vedrebbero chico, sembra così normale che è anormale.

non ha caratteristiche negative, ma nemmeno caratteristiche positive oltre alla forma degli occhi.

sì, la maggior parte degli asiatici lo fa, sono soprattutto i nordeuropei che hanno crani alti, la maggior parte dei modelli ha almeno qualche mescolanza per colorazione/altezza/struttura scheletrica, ma varia abbastanza ampiamente all'interno della popolazione, cioè hanno la maggiore diversità in termini di colore degli occhi mentre il resto del pianeta ha solo sfumature di marrone.
Wy extreme naturality can explain better ? As what mean he has not negative and positive features ?

Wy extreme naturality can explain better ? As what mean he has not negative and positive features ?
he has no flaws... He doesn't have any striking features (even though his face shape is close to a 10/10) but the total absence of flaws makes his face attractive to women... take for example a girl with striking eyes but bad nose and lips, and then take a girl who has no striking features but with a flawless face, obviously the flawless face will fog the striking face in the eyes of men... It's the same for chico and that's why he's better than other models imo... A lot of people think that a good feature can make up for other flaws in your face but this is total cope... The only thing that can make up for your flaws might be a good height but even then a lot of tall guys are incels and the girls that are into 6'6+ men are usually not very attractive girls who put all their male standards on height to compensate for their feminine insecurities...

he has no flaws... He doesn't have any striking features (even though his face shape is close to a 10/10) but the total absence of flaws makes his face attractive to women... take for example a girl with striking eyes but bad nose and lips, and then take a girl who has no striking features but with a flawless face, obviously the flawless face will fog the striking face in the eyes of men... It's the same for chico and that's why he's better than other models imo... A lot of people think that a good feature can make up for other flaws in your face but this is total cope... The only thing that can make up for your flaws might be a good height but even then a lot of tall guys are incels and the girls that are into 6'6+ men are usually not very attractive girls who put all their male standards on height to compensate for their feminine insecurities...
817C1225 D932 47C2 BE4A D9A98695A6BA

Jaw 10/10
mouth 10/10
Eyes 10/10
Chin 10/10
ECC…10/10 too
Why says he has avarage features ? He has the best features

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and justleavemealone
u are all closet homosexuals and chico is giga overrated tbh

View attachment 2165274

What makes him look so good and perfect even though he's not 100% symmetrical and jaw doesn't look the best in this pic
evERything but the eyes especially.
See how they act as a magnet to your Cum filled eyes, JK.
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Pretty boy youth indicators + ideal PSL ratios
Lol what else is there?

He is makeup maxed + runway lighting