What makes orb look retarded?

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
I showed this picture of Orb to these two normies and asked if he looked good or not and a foid said he looked like a retard and then laughed, her words not mine, although she did say "I like his eyes". Both of the normies were 15-16.
Pqmmkkgmnky

I also showed them these other pictures
PL1FNky
B74L52k
GjKQLM8
RlubYnt

And asked if he was still ugly and both of them said yes, the boy said "why is his neck so fat" JFL do normies really not see the aesthetic benefit of a big neck? I also showed pictures of him to this foid at school, and she said that his mouth looked weird. Was orb subhuman, chadlite, chad, in your opinion.

Why is there so much controversy surrounding his looks? Some just straight up hate his face others think he's an aesthetic god.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 16371 and 7 others
non-existent lower third

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, chawaje, KDA Player and 11 others
First of all these pictures are not NT at all and he has an aspie facial expression in all of them

If he had normal tinder pics, then he would get different responses

also JB girls say random shit all the time for “shock humor”

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, valhalar, Lygodactylus and 25 others
nothing, he looks extremly good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Karstossos, Deleted member and 11 others
his expression makes him look high idk its just funny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, fuckedupmanlet, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
his eyes look drowsy and uninterested

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360 and Deleted member 8244
looks high and narrow jaw/head which gives him alien effect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 2275, mrdolphin and 2 others
First of all these pictures are not NT at all and he has an aspie facial expression in all of them

This. Just fucking lol at this aspie
He has other videos, but I can't find them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, mrdolphin, court monarch777 and 4 others
I always likes his face

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, goat2x and Lmao
Harmony and eye area halos him hard, not really good bones and lower third

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 2275, Yerico7 and 3 others
non-existent lower third
Yeah, I think this is the best explanation tbh I think his face looks really good but some people can't be distracted by his eyes so they just focus on his subpar lower third.

In a selfie where he was smiling he looked worse. And yeah that JB girl was kinda one of those weird edgy girls.
looks high and narrow jaw/head which gives him alien effect
What do you mean? He just has horizontally narrow eyes, he doesn't look high.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
This. Just fucking lol at this aspie
He has other videos, but I can't find them

His Reddit account, his deleted posts show in the comments

21A16660 2662 4352 AE92 562EC8BBDF96

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 2275 and Growth Plate
Narrow jaw and thick neck makes him look retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KDA Player, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2275 and 1 other person
What do you mean? He just has horizontally narrow eyes, he doesn't look high.
I think it's something about the picture quality he always looks high cus of his eyes and the way he stares

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ManzareK, Looks234 and 1 other person
It's his neck

Neck blends in as jawline almost for his non existent lower third jfl
That make sense. I think that's were a lot of the controversy about him comes from.

He needs a wider lower third, his large neck overpowers his head.

phenomenal eye area but Jaw is law

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2275 and Yerico7
jfl. 42 days on this forum, and you don't know what a sign of virtue / envy is. if you show a person very gl, the normies will say that he is ugly / weird. if you show an ugly person, they say "until he is cute", cut his hair, and he looks good.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: blackckatt, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 18922 and 5 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad and gamma
harmony is off but he still mogs the average male obviously

jfl. 42 days on this forum, and you don't know what a sign of virtue / envy is. if you show a person very gl, the normies will say that he is ugly / weird. if you show an ugly person, they say "until he is cute", cut his hair, and he looks good.
They were being honest though, perhaps the 1st foid was a bit envious because he's a pretty boy.
Screenshot 20210429 1922012

But the dude I asked had nothing to cope about and he still said he was ugly.

I showed this picture of Orb to these two normies and asked if he looked good or not and a foid said he looked like a retard and then laughed, her words not mine, although she did say "I like his eyes". Both of the normies were 15-16.
View attachment 1114025
View attachment 1114027View attachment 1114028View attachment 1114029View attachment 1114031
And asked if he was still ugly and both of them said yes, the boy said "why is his neck so fat" JFL do normies really not see the aesthetic benefit of a big neck? I also showed pictures of him to this foid at school, and she said that his mouth looked weird. Was orb subhuman, chadlite, chad, in your opinion.

Why is there so much controversy surrounding his looks? Some just straight up hate his face others think he's an aesthetic god.
Low prenatal T and andorgen receptors look tryhard asf, just look at the 4th pic of him in a black shirt

High hairline, narrow face and skull, bulbous rounded forehead which looks extremely bad on whites even more so than ethnics imo

Nonexistent lower third and chin

Thin, narrow, unharmonious, undefined, shit ratio teir lips

Zygos 404

Squinting and other shit makes him look try hard asf.

He needs to learn to take better pics and look more NT

Looks bloated

All around I can see why normies in all their foolishness would say something like this and I agree,

Reminder that most of the people we interact are normies not psl autists in this secluded obsecure warped site.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14561 and Deleted member 2403
Dude looks great, where did all these aspie memes comes from? He’s probably having sex as we speak

high normie > chad

• JFL
Reactions: Inscol and Entschuldigung
View attachment 1114025
View attachment 1114027View attachment 1114028View attachment 1114029View attachment 1114031

He is the god of looksmax community

View attachment 1114025

Imagine calling this godd a normie
Nwdn file temp 1616134467231
Nwdn file temp 1616134544057
IMG 20210319 112721
Nwdn file temp 1616134683302
Orb
Ascension5

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
There are retards on this forum who actually think that he's above 6 PSL lol.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 2275 and gamma
They were being honest though, perhaps the 1st foid was a bit envious because he's a pretty boy. View attachment 1114051
But the dude I asked had nothing to cope about and he still said he was ugly.
Ur friend looks legit repulsive bro ofc hes gonna cope when hes mogged to suicide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol and UglyGod360
There are retards on this forum who actually think that he's above 6 PSL lol.
Screenshot 20210321 143310 comwhatsapp
mogs Richard ramirez to self harm
Screenshot 20210321 131939 comwhatsapp

• +1
Reactions: bonaparte
orb isn't a chad imo, tbqh facially he's a htn with a light eye color+vibrant limbal ring, with good eyebrows, clear skin and some harmony. Not nearly enough to be chad, he's overrated alot on psl forums.

@larsanova69 mogs him brutally. Regards to irl appeal, there is no competition between him and orb imo.​

Orb looks too aspie and tryhard and lacks the underlying bone structure

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, Inscol, valdagor1 and 6 others
orb isn't a chad imo, tbqh facially he's a htn with a light eye color+vibrant limbal ring, with good eyebrows, clear skin and some harmony. Not nearly enough to be chad, he's overrated alot on psl forums.

@larsanova69 mogs him brutally. Regards to irl appeal, there is no competition between him and orb imo.​

Orb looks too aspie and tryhard and lacks the underlying bone structure
Orb frame only mogs him back moon

View attachment 1114025

Just his expression. They are coping by saying hes ugly. If they saw him IRL they wouldn't be so loud i'm certain. Chadlite tier imo if skin appears clear.

Last edited:
Orb frame only mogs him back moon
ik but face>>>>>frame. Alot of u aspies here dont know what attracts foids.

If you want them to rate orb, dont show his psl aspie photos he made to show his autistic friends, use this video:

In my experience you will always get a very positive response.

JFL at copers "he is just HTN"...

Guy looks like Chadlite in motion even, easily. HTN is way below his looks.

Yes he squints like an aspie all the time and is prolly introvert type guy / outsider type guy, cause he looked like a computer nerd when he was a teenager, it probably efed his mental development.

But it is still undeniable that he is above HTN. Even with the narrow jaw etc., he has this prettyboy look, which works very well these days. On a good day he is pure Chadlite, on a less good day he is 70-80% Chadlite, but still above HTN. Thats it.

He doesnt look very masc, but nowadays barely anyone does and young foids usually dont even want a masc caveman looking RTT gymcel mutant.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18922, Deleted member, AscendingHero and 2 others
Aspie squint, narrow jaw + thick neck makes him look retarded in that first picture. He doesn't have very good bone structure relative to his halo eye area and his nose is not the best.

But aspie squint and nrck to jaw ratio is responsible for the retard pheno tbh

I realized that girls always try to find flaws in attractive guys for some reason. Maybe it's some type of cope?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18922 and Deleted member
I realized that girls always try to find flaws in attractive guys for some reason. Maybe it's some type of cope?
because gl guys ignore them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, bruhcel and Inscol
he is squinting so hard in some videos it looks like he is taking a shit lol

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Deleted member 15817
His jaw is shit. It’s narrow, short, and asymmetrical. He also has a narrow skull and a female chin. He is 5 PSL off of eye area alone. I can’t see how anyone could rate him higher than that. Maybe 5.25-5.5 PSL tops if we are being generous.