What makes white men so desirable to asians?

murdah

murdah

Kraken
I’ve noticed that white guys get a huge halo when attracting asian women compared to any other race, asian women are the only race that date out more. Is it because of social status? Hierarchy? Genes? Serious discussion because a lot of these asian women will cut out asian men entirely and only date white guys, which is a majority nowadays. White fever amongst asian women overpowers yellow fever imo, even overseas you will have asian women fawn over white guys. A 60 yr old white man will have more SMV in SEA than prime Michael B Jordan.

these crackers are overpowered :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
All about genes and social status

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
Holy shit that first noodlewhore is ugly as shit :feelskek:

She looks like something but I can’t remember it’s some sort of urban legend

• JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Schizomogger and 1 other person
I’ve noticed that white guys get a huge halo when attracting asian women compared to any other race, asian women are the only race that date out more. Is it because of social status? Hierarchy? Genes? Serious discussion because a lot of these asian women will cut out asian men entirely and only date white guys, which is a majority nowadays. White fever amongst asian women overpowers yellow fever imo, even overseas you will have asian women fawn over white guys. A 60 yr old white man will have more SMV in SEA than prime Michael B Jordan.
View attachment 2818076
because white people and asians are kinda close in makeup
except white people are more 3'dimensional and have colored eyes and hair
so they are basically seen as what could have been
breeding with them can make "what could have been" ... reality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
Brutal, blacks are seen as subhumans by asians.
asians see anyone who isn't lightskinned caucasian as subhumans even their own

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and murdah
White people nuked japan, blasted korea etc etc
women always lust to join the winning side

A Similar thing happened once blacks start mass cucking whites in the U.S, beating them in sports, scaring them from saying "nigger", etc etc.
white women developed a fetish for blacks. In daily life and on media, and television They see nothing but Blacks dominating white men.

Just winning a fight in front of women causes such a primal response in the loser's women, nearly on par with the mog.
It also helps whites do actually mog gookmen.

In other words, the reason asian women are so obsessed with white men is because white men turned scores of Asian men into fertiliser.
BRootal.

"After me I have not left any trial more severe to men than women."
- Muhammad, Messenger of Allah.

Hope that answers the question:

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and PrinceLuenLeoncur
View attachment 2818076
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!

i regret not fucking the asian bitch who approached me in high school :feelswhy:

i regret not fucking the asian bitch who approached me in high school :feelswhy:

If ur dick is getting hard for an Asian, it’s already over for you

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and User28823
View attachment 2818076
Ask the otherway around. What makes gooks to attractive to cumskin men.

White men love Azn women a lot it’s obsurd even today many made posts on this

Honestly it goes both ways both just really like eachother

ur pfp is literally a man with makeup on
limbs longer than u

I’m 6’3 nigga. Only short niggas cry about tall foids

60ADE443 DCBC 4253 829A BDB7E9DCEB91
851BABAA 0C4A 4C2A A24B FAEC0C053005

CEC38B31 5D26 40DE A716 B0265DE04DCC
82FCB54D ACD7 450F A7A2 A0AC67738D7E

The fog is brutal. The average chink looks fucking disgusting

literally everything

imagine a "woman" having a shoe size > 6
that's a man.
bones and skin, 0 ass.
can feel her tailbone when ur hitting it from the back
over for u.
Imagine having to waking up to this abomination everyday because you wanted an Asian “waifu”
330A43E0 F514 47C4 819A 48B190CF9456

• JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan
forgot that only asian women wear makeup :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Chink features are not attractive

Explain, what’s appealing about a flat body, flat face, flat nose, chinky beady eyes, and eating fried whale shit for dinner everyday?

Niggas only go for chinks because they aren’t capable of pulling anyone else. Plus chinks are such yt worshippers, the population is gaslit into thinking these ugly ass mfs are anywhere near attractive

View attachment 2818076
Whores

Chink features are not attractive

Explain, what’s appealing about a flat body, flat face, flat nose, chinky beady eyes, and eating fried whale shit for dinner everyday?

Niggas only go for chinks because they aren’t capable of pulling anyone else. Plus chinks are such yt worshippers, the population is gaslit into thinking these ugly ass mfs are anywhere near attractive
ur pfp is a "woman" with a flat body :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

fuark.............. get fogged

• +1
because white people and asians are kinda close in makeup
If anything they are closer to negroids. Maxillary development and nasal bridges.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and murdah
Height, phenotype, skin color, eye color, hair color, hair texture.

• +1
28846BB9 8335 423C B245 A07F6B75A2A0

I’m not pressing that shit nigga

• +1