What makes you a 'creep'.

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
The two most important features which make you a creep is shitty lower third, and retruded maxilla. Look at this video mocking 'creeps'. As you can see the most 'creepy' looking (you know who im talking about) is not chad andy samberg, but the other one (dont know name), cause of lower third and maxilla. This makes me sad tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jeww and mug
It’s very simple .

Sub8 in looks = creep

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jeww, Gandy, spark and 12 others
Creep=shitty genetics. Short, balding, recessed features. For someone to avoid being called a creep he has to be ultra careful non threatening and passive.

• +1
Reactions: spark, AbusedPrincessF$M, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Scleral show when not preety boy = instant creep

• +1
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 245
Creep=shitty genetics. Short, balding, recessed features. For someone to avoid being called a creep he has to be ultra careful non threatening and passive.
im not saying other features dont create the same effect. Im saying these are the most creepy

Nct
Narrow face
Really bad teath
Big nose

I disagree I think being introverted and sub8 makes you seem MORE creepy.

Creepy features include pale skin, balding, shit maxilla, shit jaw, talking about weird shit, touching people you don't know well enough, staring at people, sitting in a corner by yourself with emo hair.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
pale skin, balding, shit maxilla, shit jaw, talking about weird shit, touching people you don't know well enough, staring at people, sitting in a corner by yourself with emo hair
ok this is me

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Looking ugly (sub 5.5) and low trust, and it's a lot worse if you're introverted.

LOTS OF UPPER EYELID EXPOSURE

Scleral show when not preety boy = instant creep
This.
I disagree I think being introverted and sub8 makes you seem MORE creepy.

Creepy features include pale skin, balding, shit maxilla, shit jaw, talking about weird shit, touching people you don't know well enough, staring at people, sitting in a corner by yourself with emo hair.
You just described me ngl

Bald/ balding , big flat rounded forhead with zero brow ridge , typical face of mouth breather

paleness and bugeyes= instant creep

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak and Never_Began
andy sunberg actually looks good
1bfa3797b9b25532aad0d1bcacefe857.jpg
6d09525a888af412cf89edec3a7a0f0a.jpg
341c325b22cf820c3cefa7887d0891e2.jpg

Also add manlet, and skinnyfat framecuck

Shitty facial hair, balding and weak jaw

The two most important features which make you a creep is shitty lower third, and retruded maxilla. Look at this video mocking 'creeps'. As you can see the most 'creepy' looking (you know who im talking about) is not chad andy samberg, but the other one (dont know name), cause of lower third and maxilla. This makes me sad tbh.

Being a pajeet

you forget not having under eye support is a big one

If anything below htn for example
@justropemaxbro

creeps lurk Chads fuck

Jfl cope at me being htn and not fully ascended cant relate to u
you have a femboy looking bloated face nigga. and that skinny fat fucked up fat distrubition says otherwise.

you have a femboy looking bloated face nigga. and that skinny fat fucked up fat distrubition says otherwise.
Nigga cuz im on 3k sodium ed rn also im bulking and still htn jfl at coping with life, also my fat distribution is deadass normal larping 💀

Nigga cuz im on 3k sodium ed rn also im bulking and still htn jfl at coping with life, also my fat distribution is deadass normal larping 💀
okay bro

Long nose creepiest feature can’t trust em