what race/ethnicity do you think copes the hardest on this site

Trust me, ive visited India a lot. But it was when i went this summer and my brain was loaded with psl info, that i was bare suprised with how many people on the street were moggers
fucking hell. just confirms what ive been saying ngl.
Trust me, ive visited India a lot. But it was when i went this summer and my brain was loaded with psl info, that i was bare suprised with how many people on the street were moggers
when you get that psl autism knowledge your perception of people changes tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
In this order

Arabs/Middle Eastern/North Africans, followed by Curries, then Whites,Blacks, then Gooks.

fucking hell. just confirms what ive been saying ngl.

when you get that psl autism knowledge your perception of people changes tbh
Another thing to note, is that, its not just low bodyfat due to lifestyle accentuating tjeir bone structure. Ive never seen a single Tamil guy with a horseface/long midface but instead a compact midface. Whereas half the people in england do

Another thing to note, is that, its not just low bodyfat due to lifestyle accentuating tjeir bone structure. Ive never seen a single Tamil guy with a horseface/long midface but instead a compact midface. Whereas half the people in england do
yep tbh.

how many lads look like this? this pheno is very high tier ngl

yep tbh.

View attachment 183715

how many lads look like this? this pheno is very high tier ngl
Quite a few look like that but with dark skin. Imo, his face is too compact and forehead too tall to be attractive. But ofc bonemogs the recessed average white guy.

Quite a few look like that but with dark skin. Imo, his face is too compact and forehead too tall to be attractive. But ofc bonemogs the recessed average white guy.
tbh I dont agre about his proportions exactly but from what ive seen the only guys that have this look ate psl 6+ with european average coloring
im surprised tbh

• +1
tbh I dont agre about his proportions exactly but from what ive seen the only guys that have this look ate psl 6+ with european average coloring
im surprised tbh
Yup, improve the ratio of his thirds and we have a psl6+

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Yup, improve the ratio of his thirds and we have a psl6+
imho that pheno fits a compact face. afaik he would look best with a shorter forehead . not anything else taller

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Whites, easily

Bbcs are the most blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
inb4 sirgey posts his 146 IQ reply of “turk”.

But seriously; what race/ethnicity do you think copes the hardest? I have a clear decision on mine lol.
Whites are the biggest copers

especially the JBW ones

^
Cringe at the coping shitskins above me who are crying for their white masters. Keep crying, dogs.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Quite obvious tbh. Street shitters ofc

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Turk cope is the best cope. The only curry who copes nowadays is @FatJattMofo .

• JFL
  • JFL
meds and bbc on this site are the most blackpilled and rational *as to be expected*

its usually the pigskins and streetshitters who cope the hardest and are incel *rightly so*

^
Cringe at the coping shitskins above me who are crying for their white masters. Keep crying, dogs.
Cringe at your shitty overused insults when someone mentions whites point proven

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
meds and bbc on this site are the most blackpilled and rational *as to be expected*

its usually the pigskins and streetshitters who cope the hardest and are incel *rightly so*
MED MASTER RACE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701

This right here is a typical race baiter with a shitty username and a nigger in his avi, who's trying to copy the legendary BBCtakeover but is failing miserably and making himself look stupid. They always use the same arguments like broken records, that's why I won't start a debate with them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 3526, LordNorwood and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, turkproducer and LordNorwood
This right here is a typical race baiter with a shitty username and a nigger in his avi, who's trying to copy the legendary BBCtakeover but is failing miserably and making himself look stupid. They always use the same arguments like broken records, that's why I won't start a debate with them.
This right here is a butthurt random, who got triggered by my wise and true words

now writing an entire paragraph for me, just showing how hes threatened by my mere presence

so now because i have an avi of a legendary boxer i like im copying someone? If i copied people on sites like these, id end up a neet greasy loser like yourself

Get off my screen, insect
MED MASTER RACE
I am very proud of my med genetics

they are elite indeed

if it wasnt for my 50% high class med genetics, i would just be a stray dog

• JFL
This right here is a butthurt random, who got triggered by my wise and true words

now writing an entire paragraph for me, just showing how hes threatened by my mere presence

so now because i have an avi of a legendary boxer i like im copying someone? If i copied people on sites like these, id end up a neet greasy loser like yourself

Get off my screen, insect

I am very proud of my med genetics

they are elite indeed

if it wasnt for my 50% high class med genetics, i would just be a stray dog
What countries u from

What do you mean?

It means it's mostly based on location. BBC is the general rule within the states that's why we should sell them to Israel for a discount price. Jews can't resist discounts

1-nigger
2-fatjuttmofo
3-tukrroches

here lemme fix it
u do know that white turk mostly have balkan blood ? i dont get why u are sucking this turkroach when he memes u 24/7 ?

Meds don't even cope, they just accept their fate. There are threads of Italians and Spaniards crying about how hard is to get laid in their countries because of how ugly or uninteresting the average med male is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
cringe @ that nobody trying to emulate jovan and failing miserably
Meds don't even cope, they just accept their fate. There are threads of Italians and Spaniards crying about how hard is to get laid in their countries because of how ugly or uninteresting the average med male is.
most meds look ethnic and particularly speaking of "italians", they arent even considered white by most nords

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
u do know that white turk mostly have balkan blood ? i dont get why u are sucking this turkroach when he memes u 24/7 ?
deosnt detract their turk status bro. like how lima is probably spanish.

it does, only istanbol turk are white passing due balkan semen in their women
what is a turk? there is no solid definition. this is like calling Jatts not Indian cuz they have more aryan blood.

there is no solid definition. this is like calling Jatts not Indian cuz they have more aryan blood.
well north indian and south indian are two dfferent races imo,north are part of the med family and south ones are half australoid and half Caucasian

well north indian and south indian are two dfferent races imo,north are part of the med family and south ones are half australoid and half Caucasian
we are not med. we are closer to nerdics genetically.

indid is its own race. south india is more like 70% caucasoid.

indid is its own race. south india is more like 70% caucasoid.
but we are all indian. we are indids

i dont know what sort white were raped by Australoid when they visited india lol. But indid are included into the med family according human phenotype.com
Description:
Mediterranoid group, mostly concentrated on the Indian subcontinent. Generally dark haired with light to medium brown skin and long-headed. Forehead high, relatively narrow, straight nose, often gracile facial features with a modeled chin. The almond-shaped eyes and lips tend to be larger than in Mediterranid proper. Was already present 2000-3000 BCE in the Indus Valley in cities like Mohenjo-daro and Harappa. Probably derives from various Indo-European migrations to India.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LordNorwood
i dont know what sort white were raped by Australoid when they visited india lol. But indid are included into the med family according human phenotype.com
the aryans were not raped.

human phenotpyes is inacurate. we are in the satem indo euro family. all our components are east aryan/iranians(closest to romanians and slavs)
iran farmers and proto caucasoidic / australoid hunters
no med at all

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
the aryans were not raped.
i doubt they would have willingly reproduced with australoids
giphy.gif

human phenotpyes is inacurate.
no med at all
it's inaccurate about a lot of things, that's why i am trying to find a real archaeology forum

human phenotpyes is inacurate. we are in the satem indo euro family. all our components are east aryan/iranians(closest to romanians and slavs)
iran farmers and proto caucasoidic / australoid hunters
no med at all
post sources

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
i doubt they would have willingly reproduced with australoids
giphy.gif

it's inaccurate about a lot of things, that's why i am trying to find a real archaeology forum

post sources
why would you? they had 10x higher T than most posters here . high t = being more atracted to primitive black bitches. I want to fuck a dark charcoal skin woman so hard.

also y dna is >50% aryan in high aryan populations meaning they literally couldnt have been raped because over 50% of men now who are high aryan in these areas have a a direct line of fathers to the orignal aryans.

r1a the haplogroup im talking about is also at the same rates in poland and EE being uniquely higher than everywhere else.

makes sense because when the indo euros split we divided into (centum languages) and (satem languages)

the aryan language became dominant and the religion also did.

original dravidians wouldnt do this.

look up the aryan migration and how the dravidians came to exist.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 3526
why would you? they had 10x higher T than most posters here . high t = being more atracted to primitive black bitches. I want to fuck a dark charcoal skin woman so hard.

also y dna is >50% aryan in high aryan populations meaning they literally couldnt have been raped because over 50% of men now who are high aryan in these areas have a a direct line of fathers to the orignal aryans.

r1a the haplogroup im talking about is also at the same rates in poland and EE being uniquely higher than everywhere else.

makes sense because when the indo euros split we divided into (centum languages) and (satem languages)

View attachment 184239

the aryan language became dominant and the religion also did.

original dravidians wouldnt do this.

look up the aryan migration and how the dravidians came to exist.
What is this map depicting? Also the direct fatherhood line to Aryans makes a lot of sense because that's how the Aryans considered membership of the tribe to be predicated on - patrilinieal lines. Its the opposite of the Jewish concept. Even today its that way in Iran, I have dual citizenship in Iran even though I was born in America because they pass it down through the blood of the father.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
What is this map depicting? Also the direct fatherhood line to Aryans makes a lot of sense because that's how the Aryans considered membership of the tribe to be predicated on - patrilinieal lines. Its the opposite of the Jewish concept. Even today its that way in Iran, I have dual citizenship in Iran even though I was born in America because they pass it down through the blood of the father.
the map depicts the satem (red) and centum (blue) language/ ethnic families of the proto indo europeans.

they split in two. then those two split into many.
wish India could have done that tbh. jewish system sounds gay

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
indians but they need to tbh