What "self hating" ethnic truly means

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
The truth about the matter:

Realitypilled ethnics are not self hating. Merely acknowledging the way things are is not self hating. If I were to say right now that South Asians are a laughingstock race to the rest of the world, I'd only be stating the general truth about things. If I were to say that curry skin undertones were disgusting, it would be factual.

If one such ethnic attempted to change his features or skin to make himself more appealing in the dating market, this would not be self hate. Every attempt to change your genetics through unnatural means would be self hate in that case, not just for ethnics.

Self hate is intentionally spreading misinformation on your ethnicity and dragging down other ethnics in your race. This is not realitypilled. This is just cope. Instead of identifying the problem with your individual looks, you are acting as if all members of your ethnicity share YOUR flaws.

It is also acting ignorant towards your ethnicity, as you have been absorbing info from other ignorant people in your echo chamber.

I am a knowledgeable ethnic who acknowledges that whites are at an advantage like every realitypilled person should. When I made posts clarifying truths about curry phenos niggas were calling me a curry supremacist JFL. Then I made some SFcel type posts and niggas were calling me a self hating ethnic.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, House Lannister, 6ft4 and 19 others
We always talk about self hating ethnics, but what about self loving ethnics? 🥰

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Just be upper caste Bengali bhai

37C33E9D 8EA2 4B4F 9BAE F5346076DA04

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: iam good boy, sportsmogger, Skywalker and 2 others
im a self hating ethnic because im only bavarian and not pure nordic

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President
I have no race to hate anyways, i'm a mutt. I still wish i was white (for the aesthetics)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
nothing wrong with that, but there has to be something to love. white genetics contributed to 90% of the inventions in the world. black pride is cringe especially when they never even managed to invent the wheel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one and SidharthTheSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, distance decay, chosen-one and 1 other person
why hate when you can love

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, chosen-one and sportsmogger
You'll never be White, mudboy. You're stuck with your mixed genes for life.
I could look white if i chose to, i only want to be white for the aesthetics

nothing wrong with that, but there has to be something to love. white genetics contributed to 90% of the inventions in the world. black pride is cringe especially when they never even managed to invent the wheel
What did YOU contribute to the world? That's right, fucking nothing.
Stop taking pride and claiming the accomplishments of other people, because they are not you

What did YOU contribute to the world? That's right, fucking nothing.
Stop taking pride and claiming the accomplishments of other people, because they are not you
muh "you personally didn't invent anything, so your factual statement is invalid"

even so i have the same genetics as the people who did accomplish those things, which means innately i have the capacity to do the same if i wanted to.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and SidharthTheSlayer
If one such ethnic attempted to change his features or skin to make himself more appealing in the dating market, this would not be self hate. Every attempt to change your genetics through unnatural means would be self hate in that case, not just for ethnics.
Except that they wouldn’t be doing it to look like another race, JFL at the mental gymnastics you curries go through not to admit you are selfhating abused dogs

And just lol at this:
If I were to say that curry skin undertones were disgusting, it would be factual.
Instead of identifying the problem with your individual looks, you are acting as if all members of your ethnicity share YOUR flaws.

Funny GIF

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and SidharthTheSlayer
Except that they wouldn’t be doing it to look like another race, JFL at the mental gymnastics you curries go through not to admit you are selfhating abused dogs
Expectedly retarded shit that doesn't even compute from a low IQ spic. I'll entertain your provocation.

Why would trying to appeal to the most natural beauty standards be self hate? Why would trying to look like another race be self hate? It is the world that hates curries, not me. Just love your features sweaty!!

And curry skin undertone is a phenotypical trait. Being ugly or having fucked up harmony, bug eyes, etc. are not and the copers who attempt to bring other ethnics down because they are ugly themselves are numerous.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, chosen-one and normie_joe
Expectedly retarded shit that doesn't even compute from a low IQ spic.
Im med you fool, bow down.

Why would trying to appeal to the most natural beauty standards be self hate? Why would trying to look like another race be self hate?
Why would trying to eliminate all characteristic features of your race be selfhating bro? :feelsuhh:

And curry skin undertone is a phenotypical trait. Being ugly or having fucked up harmony, bug eyes, etc. are not and the copers who attempt to bring other ethnics down because they are ugly themselves are numerous.
Lol if you think eye prominence is not a phenotypical trait, that tells me all I need to know about your knowledge on this subject.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and SidharthTheSlayer
muh "you personally didn't invent anything, so your factual statement is invalid"

even so i have the same genetics as the people who did accomplish those things, which means innately i have the capacity to do the same if i wanted to.

laugh-cant-hold-it-in.gif

Im med you fool, bow down.

Why would trying to eliminate all characteristic features of your race be selfhating bro? :feelsuhh:

Lol if you think eye prominence is not a phenotypical trait, that tells me all I need to know about your knowledge on this subject.

every race has good and bad features
curries are known for having the best hair quality
so by your logic every non curry who tries improving their hair quality is trying to get a characteristic feature of the indian race
just jfl
makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, zura and SidharthTheSlayer
Not responding to the other low IQ dribble. Eye prominence isn't a trait of curries per se as curry phenos are diverse in their bone expressions, you see some that are boneless and some that are bone moggers, hunter eyes etc. Curry skin is more straightforward. Eye prominence could be a trait of MENA populations where the diversity is much less.

every race has good and bad features
curries are known for having the best hair quality
so by your logic every non curry who tries improving their hair quality is trying to get a characteristic feature of the indian race
just jfl
makes no sense
Give me an example of someone becoming curry looking after improving their hair density, then maybe I will consider this stupid argument.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Give me an example of someone becoming curry looking after improving their hair density, then maybe I will consider this stupid argument.
you give an example of someone becoming non curry looking after improving their looks
you niggas think every curry should look like those boomers that slide into ig dms with hey bb want sum fuk
so obviusy when a curry looksmaxxes your gonna think he looks like a different race
just lol

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister, horizontallytall, PrinceofDarkness and 3 others
subhuman

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
so obviusy when a curry looksmaxxes your gonna think he looks like a different race
When looksmaxing implies doing stuff such as skin bleaching to look like more fair skinned ethnics, then yeah they are definitely trying to look like another race.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Subhumancurrycel? He wouldn’t look any more curry with good hair, like you can already tell from 10 miles away that he is curry.

Why would trying to look like another race be self hate?

Caging at IQ.

Why the fuck would you want to look like another race if you didn't dislike your own race's features?

That is by definition self hate.

It is the world that hates curries, not me. Just love your features sweaty!!

No, including you. If you didn't hate your own race, this post wouldn't exist.

And curry skin undertone is a phenotypical trait. Being ugly or having fucked up harmony, bug eyes, etc. are not

laugh-cant-hold-it-in.gif

"Phenotype simply refers to an observable trait. "Pheno" simply means "observe" and comes from the same root as the word "phenomenon". And so it's an observable type of an organism, and it can refer to anything from a common trait, such as height or hair color, to presence or absence of a disease."

10 seconds to fact check, but this pajeet too busy jerking it to cartoons.

When looksmaxing implies doing stuff such as skin bleaching to look like more fair skinned ethnics, then yeah they are definitely trying to look like another race.
so what constitutes self hating looksmaxxing
just skin bleaching or what
i agree that skin bleaching is cope anyways idk why you would bleach
more important is skin quality and healthy undertones which is universally attractive
i dont think you can blame anyone for looksmaxxing towards something that is universally considered attractive

@Xangsane this thread is for you you stupid self hating curry

you give an example of someone becoming non curry looking after improving their looks
you niggas think every curry should look like those boomers that slide into ig dms with hey bb want sum fuk
just lol
The problem with his argument is that there isn't anything self hating about wanting to remove the stereotype given to by proxy from low sentience, ugly, low IQ curries from the mainland dragging the rest down to begin with. If that were the case everyone who wants to improve their face through unnatural means would be self hating. It is all a matter of improving one's standing in the dating market.

It is comparable to not wanting to be associated with a certain brand, style, or trend in the eyes of others, for personal gain. Is lying about your real beliefs for personal gain self hating? We are trying to get PUSSY for fucks sake.

He is just another retard who doesn't understand the truth of the matter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and Copeful
The problem with his argument is that there isn't anything self hating about wanting to remove the stereotype given to by proxy from low sentience, ugly, low IQ curries from the mainland dragging the rest down to begin with. If that were the case everyone who wants to improve their face through unnatural means would be self hating. It is all a matter of improving one's standing in the dating market.

It is comparable to not wanting to be associated with a certain brand, style, or trend in the eyes of others, for personal gain. Is lying about your real beliefs for personal gain self hating? We are trying to get PUSSY for fucks sake.

He is just another retard who doesn't understand the truth of the matter.
yeah facts
you cant win with those types of dudes
no point arguing
just do what you have to
its all a psyop from jealous whitecels to discourage ethnics from ascending

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Napoleon1800
i have contributed to probably 80% of all blackpill knowledge. i have written enough posts on psl to fill multiple volumes of books on a variety of subjects. i have helped people.

what have you done? exactly.

And just lol at this:

Funny GIF
Well nigger this is just whites trying to stop competition or ethnics coping

Whites are in general better looking than ethnics. White features and white skin is more desirable on average. This is just facts. An ethnic has every right (unless they are black or such) to try and get as close to this as possible. Why r the best looking ethnics often the most white passing? Why is it the more ethnic someone gets the uglier they become? Its self ascension, and also self hate, because u hate ur disgusting ethnic self and want to ascend to a whiter being. Nothing wrong with that. Whites just bully ethnics if they try to improve themselves so they have less competition and other ethnics cope and say their race is amazing

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
also you can seperate your looks from your culture
why does wanting to self improve have to mean you hate your self
low iq asf
your only a self hating ethnic if you hate your culture and wish you were born into a cumskin family

• +1

Hair thickness is a racially independent trait.

Skin color is a racially dependent trait.

Whites can have thick hair. Blacks can have thick hair. Asians can have thick hair. South Asians can have thick hair.

South Asians may have it at a greater frequency sure.

But Asians can never have white skin. Blacks can never have white skin. South Asians can never have white skin. All excluding anomalies like Albinos.

So by bleaching your skin, you are obtaining a trait that doesn't occur naturally within your race unlike hair thickness.

So by bleaching your skin, you are obtaining a trait that doesn't occur naturally within your race unlike hair thickness.
huh
so according to you every curry is naturally a dark dravidian
no point discussing further
and skin bleaching is cope like ive said many times, girls especially in the west dont care about skin color

huh
so according to you every curry is naturally a dark dravidian

?

I didn't say every curry is a dark Dravidian.

I said every curry doesn't have Caucasian white skin.

no point discussing further
and skin bleaching is cope like ive said many times, girls especially in the west dont care about skin color

NIGGA then what is it you yapping about? I 100% agree with you on this.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful

The genetics

The only thing you have muh capacity to do is slit your wrists and mald about it on incel forums after your crush fucks an ethnic Chad instead of you

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
?

I didn't say every curry is a dark Dravidian.

I said every curry doesn't have Caucasian white skin.

NIGGA then what is it you yapping about? I 100% agree with you on this.
people can bleach if they think thatll make them feel better, you dont have to be some self hate police
but it doesnt mean theyre trying to look white or whatever
you can seperate looks from culture, wanting to fit your idea of beauty doesnt mean you hate your culture/people

• +1
The genetics
View attachment 2547781
The only thing you have muh capacity to do is slit your wrists and mald about it on incel forums after your crush fucks an ethnic Chad instead of you
cringe. this is the same low iq tactics women use when they have no argument. muh incel, muh virgin!

cringe. this is the same low iq tactics women use when they have no argument. muh incel, muh virgin!
Am I wrong? It’s true in your case lmao, you didn’t even deny it

The truth about the matter:

Realitypilled ethnics are not self hating. Merely acknowledging the way things are is not self hating. If I were to say right now that South Asians are a laughingstock race to the rest of the world, I'd only be stating the general truth about things. If I were to say that curry skin undertones were disgusting, it would be factual.

Self hate is intentionally spreading misinformation on your ethnicity and dragging down other ethnics in your race. This is not realitypilled. This is just cope. Instead of identifying the problem with your individual looks, you are acting as if all members of your ethnicity share YOUR flaws.

It is also acting ignorant towards your ethnicity, as you have been absorbing info from other ignorant people in your echo chamber.

I am a knowledgeable ethnic who acknowledges that whites are at an advantage like every realitypilled person should. When I made posts clarifying truths about curry phenos niggas were calling me a curry supremacist JFL. Then I made some SFcel type posts and niggas were calling me a self hating ethnic.
As a white I appreciate your intelligence much smarter than others of your kind

It’s always nice to see an ethnic that knows their place.

Good ethnic. You deserve a cookie 🍪

• JFL
Merely acknowledging the way things are is not self hating. If I were to say right now that South Asians are a laughingstock race to the rest of the world, I'd only be stating the general truth about things. If I were to say that curry skin undertones were disgusting, it would be factual.
You are contradicting yourself. Yes, acknowledging the way things are is not self-hating...

But going as far as to change who you are and trying to bleach not only yourself and your genes, then you ARE self-hating.

As a white I appreciate your intelligence much smarter than others of your kind

It’s always nice to see an ethnic that knows their place.

Good ethnic. You deserve a cookie 🍪
What else can I expect but condescendion from the forum's resident sandnig coper.
You are contradicting yourself. Yes, acknowledging the way things are is not self-hating...

But going as far as to change who you are and trying to bleach not only yourself and your genes, then you ARE self-hating.
Then all people who attempt to improve their looks for social gain would be self hating, not just me. I don't hate my people or culture at all.

Then all people who attempt to improve their looks for social gain would be self hating, not just me. I don't hate my people or culture at all.
Well, if you improve your looks you try to optimize what you have. However if you bleachmaxx, you are trying to change who you are. That's the difference. I love my people, my culture and my brown skin. I don't care about this whole "muhh SMV" stuff. PS: you are a chadpreet, lol. You don't have to worry about a thing.

Thats because they took this worlds with arms.

What else can I expect but condescendion from the forum's resident sandnig coper.

L
BRUH IM TROLLING IM A FUCKING ETHNIC MYSELF IM BEING IRONIC WHEN I SAY SHIT LIEK THIS

I’m
Well, if you improve your looks you try to optimize what you have. However if you bleachmaxx, you are trying to change who you are. That's the difference. I love my people, my culture and my brown skin. I don't care about this whole "muhh SMV" stuff. PS: you are a chadpreet, lol. You don't have to worry about a thing.
If ‘changing who he is’ or whatever you’re gonna call it will increase his SMV and hence chances of obtaining love then it’s well worth doing. And it won’t change his ethnic indentity as there are many Pakistanis who are light skinned

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I’m

If ‘changing who he is’ or whatever you’re gonna call it will increase his SMV and hence chances of obtaining love then it’s well worth doing. And it won’t change his ethnic indentity as there are many Pakistanis who are light skinned
Well OP is a Bharati and he's a mogger. If you've seen his pic you would know his problem is not his phenotype. He mogs every curry here.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer