What "self hating" ethnic truly means

The genetics
View attachment 2547781
The only thing you have muh capacity to do is slit your wrists and mald about it on incel forums after your crush fucks an ethnic Chad instead of you
why would sharing a skin color with 1 billion people be a flex? :feelskek:

If you dont wanna date your race
Prefer whites over your race, or any other race

You are self hating genetic waste

That is all

That is all
beggars cant be choosers
most white men will die alone BECAUSE they wont go outside their race out of stupidity

The truth about the matter:

Realitypilled ethnics are not self hating. Merely acknowledging the way things are is not self hating. If I were to say right now that South Asians are a laughingstock race to the rest of the world, I'd only be stating the general truth about things. If I were to say that curry skin undertones were disgusting, it would be factual.

If one such ethnic attempted to change his features or skin to make himself more appealing in the dating market, this would not be self hate. Every attempt to change your genetics through unnatural means would be self hate in that case, not just for ethnics.

Self hate is intentionally spreading misinformation on your ethnicity and dragging down other ethnics in your race. This is not realitypilled. This is just cope. Instead of identifying the problem with your individual looks, you are acting as if all members of your ethnicity share YOUR flaws.

It is also acting ignorant towards your ethnicity, as you have been absorbing info from other ignorant people in your echo chamber.

I am a knowledgeable ethnic who acknowledges that whites are at an advantage like every realitypilled person should. When I made posts clarifying truths about curry phenos niggas were calling me a curry supremacist JFL. Then I made some SFcel type posts and niggas were calling me a self hating ethnic.
Straight facts bro

That is all
I'm 40% "white", I am a mixed mutt. It is impossible for me to hate my "race" if you can even call it one.
Central Asian Steppe, is the largest part of my DNA.

I dont get what it means to be "self hating" in terms of looks. I didnt choose the way i was born, i have no real claim over how the way i look, just like no one else does either. You cant force something on to me, and then call me "self hating", when i deny it or dont want it lmao.

If anyone had any choice in the way they looked before they were born, everyone would either choose to be born a white chad, or atleast a chad of their own race aka tyrone, chang, chadpreet, chaddam etc etc, LITERALLY NO ONE WOULD CHOOSE TO BE BORN A NORMIE OR AN UGLY DUDE LMFAO, LIKE WHO DO NORMIE RETARDS THINK THEY ARE FOOLING LOL?

If anything, arent i "SELF LOVING"? I refuse to live in a body that was forced on to me at birth without my say, and because of which prevents me from getting laid. And because i think that i should be able to get laid, I am willing to do anything to myself cosmetically in order to become more attractive in order to get laid. How is that not self serving lol? How is that not "self loving"?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer