What should I do going forward as a subhuman?

Then what do you want? I'm telling you that your brain isn't functioning properly. People "uglier" than you are living fulfied lives. Ironically, you are denying the "blackpill", you are not as attractive as you want, surgery is cope for the most part, I would never let anyone cut my face. So what else? You have to improve your outlook, there is nothing else to do.
cope and fuck you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Also, for the lurks. Therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, isn't cope, I will put it short. And I'm saying this as a determinist, so this is far from cope, the human brain is malleable, the traumas that impact us will likely stay for life, but, you learn to manage it better, so that it doesn't make you hopeless.

Meditation, breathwork, and yoga isn't a cope either, I was doing very well with that until I injured my knee from training, I just spiraled hard, I need professional help on top of that though, you can see my issues are severe.

Also, for the lurks. Therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, isn't cope, I will put it short. And I'm saying this as a determinist, so this is far from cope, the human brain is malleable, the traumas that impact us will likely stay for life, but, you learn to manage it better, so that it doesn't make you hopeless.

Meditation, breathwork, and yoga isn't a cope either, I was doing very well with that until I injured my knee from training, I just spiraled hard, I need professional help on top of that though, you can see my issues are severe.
looks are a requirement

• +1
cope and fuck you
It's almost comical because I can see you, your life, you are staring at a wall that will NEVER be traversed, there is an alternative path that you can take and you would definitely be better served for it, but you just keep responding like this. LOL Is this an IQ issue or are you trying to act like the man you could never be in person? What is going on here? I'm genuinely curious.

i thought you guys were blackpilled, improving has no point if you dont have a good base like me
People like u bring blackpill stigmatised “blackpill” is accepting looks is everything now weather u believe u can ascend or not is upto u

I'm very ugly and I'm wondering what should I do going forward... Accept my fate? Try to looksmax but going nowhere?
Thanks for insighful feedback for helping me
If you know you're ugly, why care about girls? Find cool hobbies that aren't video games and LDARing

If you know you're ugly, why care about girls? Find cool hobbies that aren't video games and LDARing
i'm sad and i cant cope anymore

• +1
i'm sad and i cant cope anymore
You know you should just order a bunch of medieval knight gear and go to the woods and pretend you're a knight

kill yourself
Come on think about it. Get a bunch of your friends to do it with you and pretend you're at war. It'll be fun trust me

Seek professional help.

Simply put, unless you are one of the rares, which ironically, and people don't get this, MOST people are average in appearance, and that's fine, truly "ugly" people are rare. Problem is, we promote insane levels of competition because, and this is key, EVERY aspect of this nonsense pertains to putting money in the pockets of others. This would all be fine if we were robots because we couldn't be negatively impacted by it but we aren't thus, you get what you see in this forum. Everyone looking to be better than the next in some form, when we are really here because we are sad and scared, if we all came together to foster a positive community, where we genuinely cared for one another, we would all create better outcomes.

Yeah, I know, TLDR, jokes, w/e, you all know this to be true. Not one person here is "normal". We all need professional help, and guess what, we still have to put money into pockets for that. Truly, capitalism is the real representation of evil, a system which makes no consideration for the sentient cogs that keep it going. The level of brutality it promotes is a thing of wonder, when you consider that IT BLEEDS ONTO EVERY FACET OF LIFE. Amazing.
--------------------------------------------------------

And I'm saying this as a legit chadlite, bro, I don't have problems with attracting women at all, NONE, I was born attractive. But it did nothing for me because I was bullied 24/7 by haters, and adult women took sexual advantage of me. So I'm incredibly mentally stunted, I just pretend to act normal IRL but all the women eventually find out I'm a weirdo and then they are out. So what do my looks get me? I could give you my looks glady if your life would lead to any bit of happiness in my life. The ONLY thing that has prevented me from killing myself is my looks, so imagine how sad that is. I'm going to get real help eventually, I will report back on the gains, but NO ONE HERE IS MENTALLY HEALTHY, that should be clear.

I wish I was born normal, average appearance, no molestation, no bullying, and a mother that showed genuine love once in my life. My mother got with a legit chad who cheated on her 24/7 and doesn't give a fuck about anything but himself, as a result, her depression just led to ignoring her children. So it's crazy seeing guys even promoting being some chad with no regard in the world, most of us suffer a lot, yet we dish it out to others. WTF is that? It's hurt of course, but fuck, we need to wake up, and fast.

--------------------------------------------------------

Good luck bro, serious, you can send me a pic of yourself if you want, I bet you aren't even ugly like you think you are, you just never received the kindness that your deserve as an innocent human being. I really do hope my comment helps someone out there, lurkers or w/e, it's okay to be vulnerable, you gain nothing being tough, trust me. I am a fucking loser, but I will try to fix it.
Hey, thanks man, I don't want to admit this as I'll sound bluepilled but that was nice to read. Cheers!
Hope you get well too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29796