What specific kind of hgh should I take for height growth?

idontwannabeamanlet

idontwannabeamanlet

Iron
I'm 15.4 and 5'8.5 and I wanna fuck some anime bitches, and I don't wanna be mogged by the david laids of my school. What specific kind of hgh or igf1 should I take for the best result and the lowest risk, and what dosage should I take? Also give me some sites to buy it from.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and curlyheadfelipe
G. O. E. R.

genetics. if you're not deficient don't use it, because it will only help a few cm at most and comes with irreversible side effects.

"High levels of human growth hormone over a long period can produce irreversible acromegaly, but even smaller doses can lead to complications such as heart disease and diabetes."

also it's expensive. you could better spend this money on coping and other looksmaxxing methods

genetics. if you're not deficient don't use it, because it will only help a few cm at most and comes with irreversible side effects.

"High levels of human growth hormone over a long period can produce irreversible acromegaly, but even smaller doses can lead to complications such as heart disease and diabetes."

also it's expensive. you could better spend this money on coping and other looksmaxxing methods
what about mk677 I heard its safer and its tablets.

what about mk677 I heard its safer and its tablets.
-It's probably safer but it's not yet approved because no long-term trials have been done. Trials have only been done on people that were GH deficient so this doesn't mean it will be safe for you on the short term or even on the long term. some proven side effects include: 1. increased insulin resistance, which can lead to an increased risk of developing diabetes. 2. Headaches 3. muscle pain or soreness 4. Numbness or tingling

-If you have no GH deficiency there will be side effects since you will be in overproduction of GH after taking drugs like Ibutamoren. side effects include Hypothyroidism, Acromegaly, Excessive sweating, Joint pain and swelling ,Sleep apnea, Hypertension, Increased risk of tumor including pituitary tumors, Carpal tunnel syndrome and Edema.

-every drug has a drawback because it's impossible to evade nature (genetics). increasing hormones will always result in negative side effects. the question should be: are those side effects worth it? if you could grow a few cm and get a good amount of muscle it could be worth it.

I'd recommend MK677, and AI. There's many threads correlated to this aswell. Search on here.
should I take injectible or oral I think for mk677 on a .gov site they said it had no results at all

can you take MK677 at 15?

can you take MK677 at 15?
no. below the age of 18 you are at an even higher risk of side effects including stunted growth because of hormonal imbalances. growth hormone injections are only justified when the individual is deficient in GH.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29281, Splinter901, UnaMogger and 1 other person
no. below the age of 18 you are at an even higher risk of side effects including stunted growth because of hormonal imbalances. growth hormone injections are only justified when the individual is deficient in GH.
thx

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
why are you just saying bullshit lol? I'm not recommending anyone underage or any teens to take any external boosters, however, don't hide the whole story. Growth hormone injections have been often used for all sorts of reasons, and you will never experience stunted growth when using HGH lol.

why are you just saying bullshit lol? I'm not recommending anyone underage or any teens to take any external boosters, however, don't hide the whole story. Growth hormone injections have been often used for all sorts of reasons, and you will never experience stunted growth when using HGH lol.
Growth hormone therapy can cause earlier onset of puberty, which paradoxically shortens the growth period and leads to premature closure of the ends of long bones, which may limit final height.

the increase in adult height is around 5cm when GH injection is used since the ages of 8-12 for at least 5 years. At 15 years old you’re not going to get more than 5cm from just GH injections and it will mess up your natural hormone production which can cause other health problems. Overproduction of GH has side effects and if your willing to risk those for a few cm that’s all your choice but in my opinion it’s not worth it at 15. It’s totally worth it at 8-12 years old and even better when you have a GH deficiency.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Growth hormone therapy can cause earlier onset of puberty, which paradoxically shortens the growth period and leads to premature closure of the ends of long bones, which may limit final height.

the increase in adult height is around 5cm when GH injection is used since the ages of 8-12 for at least 5 years. At 15 years old you’re not going to get more than 5cm from just GH injections and it will mess up your natural hormone production which can cause other health problems. Overproduction of GH has side effects and if your willing to risk those for a few cm that’s all your choice but in my opinion it’s not worth it at 15. It’s totally worth it at 8-12 years old and even better when you have a GH deficiency.
There have literally been studies at 15.2 proving that you can get 8cm on average from HGH and AI usage lol. Here's another study at 15.5 with just HGH. And yes, HGH can cause earlier onset puberty, however, when taken later in puberty, it actually may be more advantageous than earlier in puberty. Since you can actually see it's effects more clearly and there's less chance for premature closure of the ends of long bones.

HGH is effective from the bone age of 4-16 years old, as those are the only ages where you have three or more growth plates open, however, it should never be done without doctor supervision.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and shortcel88
There have literally been studies at 15.2 proving that you can get 8cm on average from HGH and AI usage lol. Here's another study at 15.5 with just HGH. And yes, HGH can cause earlier onset puberty, however, when taken later in puberty, it actually may be more advantageous than earlier in puberty. Since you can actually see it's effects more clearly and there's less chance for premature closure of the ends of long bones.

HGH is effective from the bone age of 4-16 years old, as those are the only ages where you have three or more growth plates open, however, it should never be done without doctor supervision.
-I never said GH won't increase height in any 15 year olds but it's only really effective for people who have idiopathic short stature and the guy in this post is already 5'8.5 which is very normal if his parents aren't very tall or short so there is no need to use GH and it won't do much. In those studies the height of those guys was like 160cm so of course it's going to help because most of these guys with ISS have a younger bone age and/or delayed puberty. So what i suggest is to always get a wrist xray first to see your bone age and if it's like 2 years behind maybe GH treatment is an option but there are always side effects with long-term use which could be very well worth it but that's different in each individual. So it's important to consult a doctor first.

-GH may only be effective if there is an underlying medical reason for short stature. It's always necessary to have blood work done and to consult a doctor to know if GH is a viable option. Also if there is no GH deficiency and/or late puberty present it's not medically approved to have GH treatment because of the side effects of having an overproduction of GH (especially during puberty). There is a reason it's only been medically approved in cases where the guys are like 160cm who are shorter than their predicted height based on genetics, because the 5-10cm possible height increase is much more viable and worth it considering the possible side effects. If you can only gain 3-5cm the side effects are not worth it and it's mostly genetics that determine your final height so only a defiency or other medical reason for short stature can be a good reason to use GH.

i'm also coping because i'm almost 20 and i could have been on growth hormone treatment because i had idiopathic short stature when i was 15, but my parents didn't care about my height so it was never done. However even without GH i grew from 150cm~ to 170cm~ between 15 and 17. My predicted height was 179cm and i wish i was put on GH because I would probably be 180cm~ right now. At least i didn't stay 155cm so it's not that bad but i'm still depressed because of the possiblity of me being 180cm and because of this i'm not chadlite because my face is beautiful and i have 8 inches.

i'm also coping because i'm almost 20 and i could have been on growth hormone treatment because i had idiopathic short stature when i was 15, but my parents didn't care about my height so it was never done. However even without GH i grew from 150cm~ to 170cm~ between 15 and 17. My predicted height was 179cm and i wish i was put on GH because I would probably be 180cm~ right now. At least i didn't stay 155cm so it's not that bad but i'm still depressed because of the possiblity of me being 180cm and because of this i'm not chadlite because my face is beautiful and i have 8 inches.
Fair your right!

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
Fair your right!
Hey man, can u hit my dms? I’m 16 and 5 months almost 16.5 and I’m tryna grow 2 inches. I’m on Mk677 and aromasin atm with Alpha GPC and vitamin B5 can you give me some tips? On hgh too

Hey man, can u hit my dms? I’m 16 and 5 months almost 16.5 and I’m tryna grow 2 inches. I’m on Mk677 and aromasin atm with Alpha GPC and vitamin B5 can you give me some tips? On hgh too
Hit my dm's buddy.

It's unlikely you'd end up as a manlet if you haven't puberty induced at like 11. Best to see bone age before you heightmax, this is highly theoretical.

Just go for leg lenghtening

Bro can u dm me i wanna discuss some heightmaxxing stuff

Hit my dm's buddy.
Can i pm you too, im in a similar situation and i've seen you on quite some threads. You seem like you know what youre talking about.

Can i pm you too, im in a similar situation and i've seen you on quite some threads. You seem like you know what youre talking about.
Hit me up!

I'd recommend MK677, and AI. There's many threads correlated to this aswell. Search on here.
That's basically the way to go at a young age.

Height growth factors + Aromatase Inhibitor.

Ipamorelin + CJC 1295 and some Aromatase Inhibitor is a popular combo.

Of yourse you can use HGH / IGF1 + Aromatase Inhibitor

• +1
Reactions: Osie