What supplements to take while eating below 800-900 calories?

Lightbulb

Lightbulb

Balding cuck
Any vitamins? I can’t fast tbh way too weak, after 2/3PM I start to get dizzy, more iritated and at 5/6PM usually I get a nasty headache.

salt on tongue caffeine will solve 90% of your fasting issues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Crashdieting is retarded.

Then what do?
Eat 500kcal/day below maintenance. So probably around 1800-2000. And go higher in protein to feel more full. Eat stuff you like to eat so you enjoy dieting and can keep it up for a sustained amount of time.

500kcal/day restriction is half a kg of fatloss per week. 3 months and you lose 6kg, half a year and you lose 12kg (life-changing amount if you are not obese when starting).

What's the point of crash-dieting when you can take it slow and easy for guaranteed results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 4675, middayshowers and 1 other person
Any vitamins? I can’t fast tbh way too weak, after 2/3PM I start to get dizzy, more iritated and at 5/6PM usually I get a nasty headache.
Best way to get skinny is by eating more.... its weird but trust me on this one. Just gymcell and have a high protein diet, you'll get shredded without starving yourself. I could get to around 11% by starvation, but I didn't hit lows of 5-7% untill I just started eating shit tons of protein (chicken, fish, etc). Now I'm to the point where I can have a high carb and protein diet without gaining weight. Starvation slows the metabolism. You want to do the opposite and speed it up.

Ur gonna die

• JFL
Reactions: theanonymousone
Just fast one day a week. Then do like 2000-2500 calories a day for the rest of the week and do a lot of cardio/work out.

Just fast one day a week. Then do like 2000-2500 calories a day for the rest of the week and do a lot of cardio/work out.
I cant cardio cause im stuck in basement 24/7

If ur fat the solution is not to kill urself its to fix ur diet and lifestyle

but tbh theres prob alot more wrong with fat than just food. Subhuman facial boneslikely

800 calories is fucking retarded

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit