What surgeries do I need for pct? Will canthopexy work? What are some good ocular surgeons for canthopexy/whatever surgery I need?

rooman

rooman

Schizomaxxing
Canthoplastytezt1
Can I achieve pct like this with surgery? Is there a permanet surgery that will make my eyes like this?

Normaleyes1

What must I do to get rid of my gigasubhuman gook eyes?

Is it possible for me to look like this with surgery?
Canttoplasth

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and Deleted member 25323
Canthal tilt is a bit overrated. You can still look good with a negative canthal tilt provided your surrounding eye area is well off (which yours seems to be alright as you seem to have decent cheek bones, full brows, and healthy fat pads). Altering the canthal tilt alone is either a quick way to looking uncanny or just not really possible. I haven't really seen a canthoplasty result or even a result from the meme surgery that was the fox eye surgery trend lead to a lift of that extreme

Best just to stick with softmaxxes in your case as I don't really see any glaring failos that will hold you back from improving in some form

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, It'snotover and rooman
Canthal tilt is a bit overrated. You can still look good with a negative canthal tilt provided your surrounding eye area is well off (which yours seems to be alright as you seem to have decent cheek bones, full brows, and healthy fat pads). Altering the canthal tilt alone is either a quick way to looking uncanny or just not really possible. I haven't really seen a canthoplasty result or even a result from the meme surgery that was the fox eye surgery trend lead to a lift of that extreme

Best just to stick with softmaxxes in your case as I don't really see any glaring failos that will hold you back from improving in some form
So there's no surgery that can give me a pct like the first pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
Canthoplasty is better than Canthopexy I believe. I can PM names.

I will disagree with Wandering Burro and say it's important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, agoostis, rooman and 1 other person
Sorry bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and rooman
Canthoplasty is better than Canthopexy I believe. I can PM names.

I will disagree with Wandering Burro and say it's important.
will canthoplasty change my nct eyes to at least slight pct

• +1
will canthoplasty change my nct eyes to at least slight pct
If any procedure can it's probably that one. Looking at your eyes you need cantho + lower eyelid retraction + infraorbital implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and rooman
If any procedure can it's probably that one. Looking at your eyes you need cantho + lower eyelid retraction + infraorbital implants
So is it possible to achieve the same pct as this pic

Attachments

• canthoplastytezt1.jpg
    canthoplastytezt1.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
So there's no surgery that can give me a pct like the first pic
So is it possible to achieve the same pct as this pic
Not sure I'd say it's impossible for certain though I'm unable to find results as a frame of reference. Even the overly bogged Cat Woman had a natural PCT before her surgery obsession

Fbbbebe9cbe92d7bb63984101deee2af

• +1
Not sure I'd say it's impossible for certain though I'm unable to find results as a frame of reference. Even the overly bogged Cat Woman had a natural PCT before her surgery obsession

View attachment 2177554
yeah that's what I saw when I researched cantopexy most of the people already had pct but after it just became uncanny pct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and WanderingBurro