WHAT SURGERIES DO I NEED? (SERIOUS)

D

ducksoover

Iron
Yes, I know I'm sub5 I just want to know exactly which surgeries I need to at least be above average.

I will pay $10 (btc) for anyone who can morph the picture + tell me which procedures I need. Just dm me.

I lack forward growth but I'm struggling to know which surgeries I should get, also my gonion seems too short, fml.

Attachments

• 20240130_194718.jpg
    20240130_194718.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
bimax, Botox for smile lines (not really recommended), rhinoplasty and a new haircut

bimax, Botox for smile lines (not really recommended), rhinoplasty and a new haircut
Already booked my rhino surgery and paid deposit. I'm pretty sure I need more than bimax, I have too many flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Gilly and bluezeenx
Already booked my rhino surgery and paid deposit. I'm pretty sure I need more than bimax, I have too many flaws.
just BIMAX from the point that I'm looking at unless u want to show ur front

Bimax and rhino. Your maxilla looks recessed as well but realistically you won't find any surgeon willing to perform any type of LeFort surgery.

your chin is too short, implants or genio should help, also its pretty hard to tell when you hide your eyes

I‘ll pm you.

I made low effort morph jfl
I know it looks shit but I post anyway :lul:
3924266 20240130 194718 20240130 2109322

Bimax and rhino. Your maxilla looks recessed as well but realistically you won't find any surgeon willing to perform any type of LeFort surgery.
Jfl :lul: :lul: :lul:

What shithole you living in where surgeons don't wanna do their job?

Jfl :lul: :lul: :lul:

What shithole you living in where surgeons don't wanna do their job?
I live in Canada. I might’ve gotten it mixed up with an orbital box osteotomy for some reason but ik one of the two is rlly hard to get.

your chin is too short, implants or genio should help, also its pretty hard to tell when you hide your eyes
I already know which surgeries to get for eyes, i just dont know much about jaw procedures

CD9153C0 339B 4D06 B1CD 8DDF4CF71D35

Fixed skin

Rhinoplasty
Genioplasty

Im not sure if Bimax is worth it. Think Rhino and Genioplasty and or Chin implant would be enough for a happy life. The maxillary advancement would be bonus but not worth the OP and costs and recovery in my opinoin. Would rather spend the money for eye Area surgery and fillers.

Good hair and gonial angle @OP

Last edited:
View attachment 2713151
Fixed skin

Rhinoplasty
Genioplasty

Im not sure if Bimax is worth it. Think Rhino and Genioplasty and or Chin implant would be enough for a happy life. The maxillary advancement would be bonus but not worth the OP and costs and recovery in my opinoin. Would rather spend the money for eye Area surgery and fillers.

Good hair and gonial angle @OP
Thank you bro. Sent $11 as promised.

• +1
Reactions: germanmogger
Thank you Bro. But I like to help each other here, in Germany we say „We‘re all in the same boat.“

Should I sent you the money back?
Thank you bro. Sent $11 as promised.

It's only $11 lol, thank u tho

Probably trimax + rhino + maybe implants but the first step for that would be to get a cbct

for skin: get tretinoin (talk to your derm or order on aliexpress)

bimax w ccw