What surgery(s) will it take for me to reach chad/lite

gravlek

gravlek

The spice must flow
I’ve been softmaxxing lately, gym, skin and all the other obvious things. Now I’ve seen some improvements however I want more. In case that I were to hardmaxx, any ideas what I could do to reach a higher level looks wise.

Refer to pics here:
https://looksmax.org/threads/whats-the-verdict.847529/

• +1
Reactions: grooxx and IMOGYOU
You don't seem to need any surgeries

Just eyebrowmaxxing. They're so thin that it looks weird
I’m working on that dyeing+castor oil.

No surgeries at all? So I’m capped at HTN at best?

You don't seem to need any surgeries

Just eyebrowmaxxing. They're so thin that it looks weird
I was skeptical of this statement until I saw the pics. OP needs to go enjoy life.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, ccwarrior and gravlek
I was skeptical of this statement until I saw the pics. OP needs to go enjoy life.
I am enjoying life brother, I’m just a perfectionist and would like to see where I can reach potentially…

• +1
Reactions: tom69
Agree with others, you're more likely to botch yourself with surgeries. However, I guess you could get some really small jaw angle implants, drop down supras... maybe a slight widening of the chin? But personally, I feel like you'd be more likely to just ruin yourself. If you do decide to get anything done, it should really be quite small and conservative. Again though, I'd focus on becoming muscular, getting thicker eyebrows (perhaps dying them a shade darker?)... you really don't need much imo, very good looking dude!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, Mr. President and gravlek
Agree with others, you're more likely to botch yourself with surgeries. However, I guess you could get some really small jaw angle implants, drop down supras... maybe a slight widening of the chin? But personally, I feel like you'd be more likely to just ruin yourself. If you do decide to get anything done, it should really be quite small and conservative. Again though, I'd focus on becoming muscular, getting thicker eyebrows (perhaps dying them a shade darker?)... you really don't need much imo, very good looking dude!
I was actually looking at supras because I would like a stronger and more protrusion brow/socketbone. Maybe also small jaw implants for stronger jaw. What do you think @ccwarrior @Octavian_Augustus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Asspear
I was actually looking at supras because I would like a stronger and more protrusion brow/socketbone. Maybe also small jaw implants for stronger jaw. What do you think @ccwarrior @Octavian_Augustus
If you get some conservative, custom designed ones I think your result could be pretty great. You'd definitely want to be very selective about who you go to though - your ratios are already pretty good, so pushing them into uncanny territory is a lot easier than it would be for most of us who actually have some decent recession. Obligatory GiantImplants plug lol.

• +1
Reactions: gravlek
could use undereye implants/fillers, but u still havent softmaxxed yet, thicker eyebrows and getting rid of the skin redness would benefit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Asspear and gravlek
If you get some conservative, custom designed ones I think your result could be pretty great. You'd definitely want to be very selective about who you go to though - your ratios are already pretty good, so pushing them into uncanny territory is a lot easier than it would be for most of us who actually have some decent recession. Obligatory GiantImplants plug lol.
I see a lot of mentioning his name, is he the go to? Or are there other decent designers? I’ve got money saved up so that’s not my concern, I would never go to India for a cheapie

Also, yeah I keep my ratios in mind. I love aesthetics and have already made some morphs of my face which would improve some of my ratios into golden territory

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
I see a lot of mentioning his name, is he the go to? Or are there other decent designers? I’ve got money saved up so that’s not my concern, I would never go to India for a cheapie

Also, yeah I keep my ratios in mind. I love aesthetics and have already made some morphs of my face which would improve some of my ratios into golden territory
Giant is an OG looksmax guy who is an expert implant and osteonomy designer. He has some pretty impressive innovations (i.e. his orbital box osteonomy design is absolutely insane) and literally invented the drop-down supraorbital implant. He gets a lot of love here because he is completely custom with his designs and understands aesthetics in a very detailed way. Personally, he is definitely the guy I intend to go to. His designs speak for themselves imo - second to none, absolutely gorgeous work.

However, there are not a ton of his results floating around as people are very hesitant to share their results with strangers on the internet. Plus, he has a very long wait list and can be very difficult to get in contact with. From what I've seen though, there really isn't a direct comparison. He posts here pretty frequently @RealSurgerymax . You can see his designs on his Instagram @giant.implants and @surgerymax.cmf

Here's a scan from his Instagram story today:
Screenshot 20231226 172156 Instagram

Look at those supras and infras - how is that even possible? Mind-blowing imo. Truly amazing stuff!

Dr. Pagnoni (who Giant works with and performed the implant placement in the image above) also has a pretty good reputation for implant design and placement, but I personally have not seen a result from him.

There are other great designers I'm sure (some people like Safi - some say he overadvances in his bimaxes though so be careful considering you'd need conservative implants), but I really can't comment too much on them though. There should be other users here who might have some alternative recommendations.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mattix and gravlek
Giant is an OG looksmax guy who is an expert implant and osteonomy designer. He has some pretty impressive innovations (i.e. his orbital box osteonomy design is absolutely insane) and literally invented the drop-down supraorbital implant. He gets a lot of love here because he is completely custom with his designs and understands aesthetics in a very detailed way. Personally, he is definitely the guy I intend to go to. His designs speak for themselves imo - second to none, absolutely gorgeous work.

However, there are not a ton of his results floating around as people are very hesitant to share their results with strangers on the internet. Plus, he has a very long wait list and can be very difficult to get in contact with. From what I've seen though, there really isn't a direct comparison. He posts here pretty frequently @RealSurgerymax . You can see his designs on his Instagram @giant.implants and @surgerymax.cmf

View attachment 2634254
Do I need to go to someone like him tho for very small implants tho? I want minimal emphasis on mainly jaw
Right now this is my situation IMG 2410

Overall I’m happy but I just want a more dimorphic jaw mainly to boost my general facial aesthetic, I feel like it’s a bit too boyish now

View attachment 2634254
Look at those supras and infras - how is that even possible? Mind-blowing imo. Truly amazing stuff!

Dr. Pagnoni (who Giant works with and performed the implant placement in the image above) also has a pretty good reputation for implant design and placement, but I personally have not seen a result from him.

There are other great designers I'm sure (some people like Safi - some say he overadvances in his bimaxes though so be careful considering you'd need conservative implants), but I really can't comment too much on them though. There should be other users here who might have some alternative recommendations.

Holly shit that dude had death tier incel skull.

Do I need to go to someone like him tho for very small implants tho? I want minimal emphasis on mainly jaw
Right now this is my situation View attachment 2635041

Overall I’m happy but I just want a more dimorphic jaw mainly to boost my general facial aesthetic, I feel like it’s a bit too boyish now
Nah you definitely don't need what that guy in the image got haha, was just me showing an example of what he can do. He has an eye for detail and can stay pretty conservative if that's what you want. Lots of surgeons can perform custom jaw angle implants however, so if that's what you're after there are many to choose from.

• +1
Reactions: gravlek