What T level do i look

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
IMG 4393

Losing fat / bloat feels impossible i had 2 cigarettes so im just gonna not eat for rest of week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, ascension and mug
Whats a failed trucel? Did you ascend
It's basically a true failed normie. If I had ascended I wouldn't be on here lol

• +1
Reactions: mug
-

• +1
It's basically a true failed normie. If I had ascended I wouldn't be on here lol
Im super optimistic I think everyone can ascend with time and hard work

• Love it
Reactions: Subhuman232
Avi:

Real life:
3943773 IMG 4393

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485, Feru2301, Failedtruecel_ and 1 other person
Im super optimistic I think everyone can ascend with time and hard work
Some people can some people can't. It just depends on the person

• +1
I almost did when I was leaner, this girl had a crush on me when i was 10 lb lighter. Im just undisciplined

• +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_
Definitely, but most people can really ascend man, it's just a matter of hardmaxxing tbh, but most user here won't do a single surgery anyways then they'd call it over

• +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_ and mug
I almost did when I was leaner, this girl had a crush on me when i was 10 lb lighter. Im just undisciplined
I've had girls into me before too but I was too much of a mentalcel to do anything with it and I didn't want people to make fun of them for going out with someone like me

• +1
I've had girls into me before too but I was too much of a mentalcel to do anything with it and I didn't want people to make fun of them for going out with someone like me
My problem is i think i look good in one pucture subhuman the next and im lazy so im not in a rush to lose weight and i cant tell if a girl likes me unless its obvioz

• +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_
My problem is i think i look good in one pucture subhuman the next and im lazy so im not in a rush to lose weight and i cant tell if a girl likes me unless its obvioz
Phone cameras always make you look worse :feelskek:

• +1
Definitely, but most people can really ascend man, it's just a matter of hardmaxxing tbh, but most user here won't do a single surgery anyways then they'd call it over
True. I'm one of those people

• +1
512ng/dl

• +1
200, you look 12 yrs old