What the best dermaroller? stamp ? Pen ?

blackckatt

blackckatt

Baki-Maxxing + Sasuke-Maxxing + Kira-maxxing
41oJxCGIgIL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

This ?

Or

188283235_max.jpg

Or

8129ORMU+FL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

And this is true ? :

Image 5

Image 4

What about the theory "Stress your skin with dermaroller/pen/stamp will be benefic for early result but bad in long term" Debunk please

What about the theory "Stress your skin with dermaroller/pen/stamp will be benefic for early result but bad in long term" Debunk please
Never heard of that.

AFAIK derma pens are better due to not tearing the skin and allowing for more penetration if needed, but they are more expensive to buy.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
Dermarolling should be fine as long as you don't buy that cheap piece of shit you posted, you have to look carefully at the ''needles''. Some aren't even needles, just metal close to being shaped like needles. As long as you get a good dermaroller, you should be fine. But dermapen etc is probably still better for the simple fact it's more expensive and the way it works, but a good high quality dermaroller for home use is good as well

• +1
Dermarolling should be fine as long as you don't buy that cheap piece of shit you posted, you have to look carefully at the ''needles''. Some aren't even needles, just metal close to being shaped like needles. As long as you get a good dermaroller, you should be fine. But dermapen etc is probably still better for the simple fact it's more expensive and the way it works, but a good high quality dermaroller for home use is good as well

Thanks for the effort neo

815d4aaf85629dca538f37a8d07b6d8a.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Never heard of that.

AFAIK derma pens are better due to not tearing the skin and allowing for more penetration if needed, but they are more expensive to buy.

DERMAROLLING CREATES MICROSCOPIC SCAR TISSUE
The other reason why collagen synthesis will cease prematurely is because dermarolling causes damage to the extracellular matrix in the form of scarring. Scarring occurs because dermarolling destroys the scaffolding in which collagen adheres, which means that even if collagen is being made, it will not be able to maintain its place in the extracellular matrix, and instead of being held in the skin, will be metabolized and destroyed by the body. The more you dermaroll, the more scar tissue you will make, and the more scar tissue present in your skin means less space for collagen, elastin and other proteins associated with healthy skin to adhere. The result is premature skin sagging and wrinkling.

Scarring from dermarolling will happen at the microscopic level and will not be visible like a major skin scar is visible. The visibility of scarring from dermarolling is seen after years in the form of thin, sagging skin due to collagen loss and the breakdown of the extracellular matrix and the killing of live skin.

https://www.oumere.com/blogs/news/h...rmarolling destroys,and destroyed by the body

@Umbra

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, Graham, Deleted member 13626 and 1 other person
argue more please dude ..
stamp has most consistent wounding pattern, costs less than pen, dermaroller is worst of the 3 don't even use, it goes in an at angle which breaks the epidermis and that is not good. its preference between pen and stamp but i'd still say stamp is better because the pen is solving a problem that doesn't exist

• +1
The other reason why collagen synthesis will cease prematurely is because dermarolling causes damage to the extracellular matrix in the form of scarring. Scarring occurs because dermarolling destroys the scaffolding in which collagen adheres, which means that even if collagen is being made, it will not be able to maintain its place in the extracellular matrix, and instead of being held in the skin, will be metabolized and destroyed by the body. The more you dermaroll, the more scar tissue you will make, and the more scar tissue present in your skin means less space for collagen, elastin and other proteins associated with healthy skin to adhere. The result is premature skin sagging and wrinkling.

Scarring from dermarolling will happen at the microscopic level and will not be visible like a major skin scar is visible. The visibility of scarring from dermarolling is seen after years in the form of thin, sagging skin due to collagen loss and the breakdown of the extracellular matrix and the killing of live skin.

https://www.oumere.com/blogs/news/how-dermarolling-causes-collagen-breakdown-premature-aging-and-possibly-cancer#targetText=Scarring occurs because dermarolling destroys,and destroyed by the body

@Umbra
So dermarolling/stamping is actually a looksmin in terms of skin? I thought it actually helped collagen production. Good to know

So dermarolling/stamping is actually a looksmin in terms of skin? I thought it actually helped collagen production. Good to know
Don’t follow every meme you hear.. ask yourself will needles on your face creating micro holes make your skin look younger? No it can’t this is shit 40 year old wrinkly women do to cope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, blackckatt and Oxygen
dermarolling is COPE

• Hmm...
The other reason why collagen synthesis will cease prematurely is because dermarolling causes damage to the extracellular MATRIX
Over , the matrix is everywhere

So what you're trying to say is that it will improve collagen and suddenly fuck you up and not produce all of a sudden anymore?

What about dermarolling eyebrows/hairline? No wrinkles in hairline, won't it promote blood flow to follicles?

Last edited:
What about dermarolling eyebrows/hairline? No wrinkles in hairline, won't it promote blood flow to follicles?

yes but don't know if scalp/hair work same as skin/collagen.

As you said matrix is everywhere, can't separate truth/cope, this shit make me crazy am done

• So Sad
yes but don't know if scalp/hair work same as skin/collagen.
Fuaark i won't be using it on my skin since it's fine anyways i have good collagen genes, never had horrible acne, only a few pimples in my whole life. But i was planning to use it on my hairline since i'm nutrient deficient + sleeping late + barely drinking water so my hair is kinda weak rn and wanted more blood flow to it while i will also healthmaxx since i was too lazy this fall-winter to do anything besides rot jfl
As you said matrix is everywhere, can't separate truth/cope, this shit make me crazy am done
Legit truth is mixed in with lies everywhere to lead you astray, fuck this place, everything is upside down

• So Sad
Fuaark i won't be using it on my skin since it's fine anyways i have good collagen genes, never had horrible acne, only a few pimples in my whole life. But i was planning to use it on my hairline since i'm nutrient deficient + sleeping late + barely drinking water so my hair is kinda weak rn and wanted more blood flow to it while i will also healthmaxx since i was too lazy this fall-winter to do anything besides rot jfl

also, retin a and hydratation skincare are not cope.

Legit truth is mixed in with lies everywhere to lead you astray, fuck this place, everything is upside down

fukin terrible, it's what separate the weak from stronger, knowledge and deep deep research over understimate because people are lazy or low iq.

This place upside down hard, all thread shit everyday "muuh height >> face" "muuh jaw is law" "muuuh chico vs barett" fuaaark

• +1
BUUUUUMP IS MORE IMPORTANT TO DEBUNK THAT SHIT THAN FUKIN 10 THREAD ABOUT HEIGHT IS LEGIT OR COPE FUKIN USELESS USER