what the best diuretics

D

Deleted member 42408

Bronze
whats the best diuretic you can order online or get without prescription, and aint no way im ordering prescription medication from india

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
th

People were on here swearing a good amount of this will debloat you in one hour. That the potassium chloride in it or something debloats you fast.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tyroneorkms and Deleted member 42408
Just found out you can buy potassium chloride by itself. People say it's great for debloating and taking about 200% of RDA potassium from Potassium chloride will shed most extra sodium and water from body in a couple of hours. It supposedly works better than everything that isn't a prescription like Lasix.

Just found out you can buy potassium chloride by itself. People say it's great for debloating and taking about 200% of RDA potassium from Potassium chloride will shed most extra sodium and water from body in a couple of hours. It supposedly works better than everything that isn't a prescription like Lasix.
i already ordered pottasium chloride powder but now people saying pottasium citrate is better

i already ordered pottasium chloride powder but now people saying pottasium citrate is better

Is the RDA of potassium as high? I know gluconate has really low levels. It's the potassium doing the work.

Is the RDA of potassium as high? I know gluconate has really low levels. It's the potassium doing the work.
i have no idea actually i ordered the pottasium chloride from now foods

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
i have no idea actually i ordered the pottasium chloride from now foods

My guess is nothing works better than that except a strong prescription. A little each day should keep most bloating away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42408
ok nigga ur too high inhib to order drugs online :lul: :lul:

what’s wrong with drugs from india? that’s where some of the largest pharmaceutical production centers in the world are. i got lasix, the brand name of furosemide, from india and it’s very legit.

stay coping with your high inhib boyo

ok nigga ur too high inhib to order drugs online :lul: :lul:

what’s wrong with drugs from india? that’s where some of the largest pharmaceutical production centers in the world are. i got lasix, the brand name of furosemide, from india and it’s very legit.

stay coping with your high inhib boyo
they never ship to me