What the fuck do I do about my recessed maxilla

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Bronze
JFL. My maxilla looks like it has a fucking crater in it Lmaooo. I have smile lines, no under eye support, downward growth etc. I'm a mtn overall but God my fucking shitty maxilla brings everything down. JFL at people who think that mewing will help, especially since I'm already 15. Maybe thumb-pulling would work but that's just slightly less cope than mewing. I might want to get an appliance like a palatal expander but there's so many options for things like that I'd need to do so much research and go to an ortho for that (impossible in United Cuckdom jfl), I wouldn't even know where to start and not even sure if appliances cause forward growth. Anyway there's something that has to be able to change in forward growth and bone structure if I'm still evidently growing.

• +1
Reactions: 9cel
start loving yourself

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: future_mogger, mike21, basic.yash and 11 others
1. MSE/SARPE
2. Braces to prepare you for surgery
3. Surgery when you’re 18

• +1
Reactions: user123456, TheReckons, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Just mew bro

• JFL
Reactions: urielRanhel, Zonar, Deleted member 45811 and 2 others
start loving yourself
Unironically because this is the only way to not kill yourself or overdose and thats 100% a looksmin unless u know some bitch with a necrophilia fetish

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, shalomnigga, redroses and 1 other person
1. MSE/SARPE
2. Braces to prepare you for surgery
3. Surgery when you’re 18
btw I exaggerated how bad my maxilla is, I'll ask ortho for SARPE, if not then at least a removable palatal expander with braces of course

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
btw I exaggerated how bad my maxilla is, I'll ask ortho for SARPE, if not then at least a removable palatal expander with braces of course
If you‘re asymmetric, it will worsen it btw

damnn fuck nvm then, I've got a bit of asymmetry on the right side of my face
Small asymmetry shouldnt be that concerning.
I got huge ass asymmetry and sarpe didnt mess me up like most people say here, but you should consider the chance of it happening

Small asymmetry shouldnt be that concerning.
I got huge ass asymmetry and sarpe didnt mess me up like most people say here, but you should consider the chance of it happening
yeah, I doubt any doctor in the UK will perform surgery on a 15yo for aesthetic purposes unfortunately

yeah, I doubt any doctor in the UK will perform surgery on a 15yo for aesthetic purposes unfortunately
For functional reasons they will, for women as early as 15-16, boys later bc they take longer to finish growth

JFL. My maxilla looks like it has a fucking crater in it Lmaooo. I have smile lines, no under eye support, downward growth etc. I'm a mtn overall but God my fucking shitty maxilla brings everything down. JFL at people who think that mewing will help, especially since I'm already 15. Maybe thumb-pulling would work but that's just slightly less cope than mewing. I might want to get an appliance like a palatal expander but there's so many options for things like that I'd need to do so much research and go to an ortho for that (impossible in United Cuckdom jfl), I wouldn't even know where to start and not even sure if appliances cause forward growth. Anyway there's something that has to be able to change in forward growth and bone structure if I'm still evidently growing.
hopefully you dont have a long midface

ur pfp makes me hard

• Love it
Reactions: wastedspermcel
wastedspermcel

@wastedspermcel

Drixzy

@Drixzy

dannydipss

@dannydipss

What anime are these from?

• +1