What the fuck is the point of work

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Why do they want more than just completing what you were asked to do. Fuck this clown world

• +1
Reactions: med, rteme, Zonar and 10 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, mogstars, Deleted member 55314 and 2 others
to save up for surgeries!

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: med, Zonar, murdah and 14 others
Sub 7 treatment is real man

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
I mean when you hit deadlines and they want you to explain and want more and more and more
It’s deeply embedded in wageslaving, cry or get used to it I have it too man

• +1
Reactions: med, Infinite, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
I don't know bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
It’s deeply embedded in wageslaving, cry or get used to it I have it too man
I finish all my tasks. Now they say they are not happy with my "performance". Even though I do the right thing.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite, PrinceofDarkness, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
@TechnoBoss @gooner23

I finish all my tasks. Now they say they are not happy with my "performance". Even though I do the right thing.
I don't feel valued enough.

• So Sad
Reactions: proxyy
@TechnoBoss @gooner23
That's why I've been a neet for 25 years. Expecting me to do more work than what I'm PAID for and not giving me (((promotions))) if I don't volunteer to come in on my days off.

How about you suck my dick instead cuck society?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, MarstonAlloy, aleksander and 2 others
corporate politics, people at amazon are hired to meet pip requirements so they just get fired 4 months in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, thereallegend, User28823 and 1 other person
i have a part time job that i have worked 0 hours for like 5 months straight because they take so long to get shit approved

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and TechnoBoss
Had the same issues many times, what I’ve learned is that those ppl probably don’t value you as much compared to other coworkers due to various reasons, that’s why you have to do so much bs.

i have a part time job that i have worked 0 hours for like 5 months straight because they take so long to get shit approved
Why is your name Gooner23? Do you often find yourself gooning? Maybe you are too busy GOONING to see your missed calls from your part time job from your boss asking you to come in.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, T50 Demon, proxyy and 1 other person
Why is your name Gooner23? Do you often find yourself gooning? Maybe you are too busy GOONING to see your missed calls from your part time job from your boss asking you to come in.
im remote bruh, i realized that if you work too hard they just give you more shit, your better off being a slave than a vocal ass person. I can go full time but its not remote but they're super lax when it comes to going to office

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Does a PiP automatically mean termination?

Does a PiP automatically mean termination?
in most companies no, but amazon probably, but if you were truly performing your best your kinda done for, maybe try and be more vocal honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and TechnoBoss
doing the task, and doing the task well are two very different things.

I go home when I'm done, most of my jobs are contracted maintenance on a monthly basis with a set amount of hours that are paid regardless of whether I work them or not, these contracts are also spread over 12 months to keep the monthly cost lower, but I don't work for like 4 months during the winter so they're still paying when I'm not even there.

doing the task, and doing the task well are two very different things.
I know. But they will ask me again and again for things I say
it's fucking annoying

I go home when I'm done, most of my jobs are contracted maintenance on a monthly basis with a set amount of hours that are paid regardless of whether I work them or not, these contracts are also spread over 12 months to keep the monthly cost lower, but I don't work for like 4 months during the winter so they're still paying when I'm not even there.
Mirin your job ngl

• +1
Reactions: Orc
taking orders from a boss is haram, only take orders from allah. Start your own business

Typhon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and User28823
damn bro tried frauding so hard with the upwards view to give the illusion his waist is small but not only that he had to twist his waist!

if I could get government bucks as a white man I would but I’m stuck working

it's pointless modern slavery, if I had to do it I'd eventually go crazy like joker

Keeping us controlled or some shit, the human races has to go to extinction tbh

IMG 2758

• JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Deleted member 51781, redmaxx and 2 others
Why do they want more than just completing what you were asked to do. Fuck this clown world
To exploit your dumbass :lul: You replaceable as shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, thereallegend and murdah
To make money neeguh

Are you Rosicrucian?

the main argument against work is that the money you earned is drained by the government to reward people for not working, and these are the same people who will try and attack and rob you for the rest of what you've earned. you'd have to be really oblivious and stupid, or some kind of masochist/liberal to continue working under this arrangement. it makes more sense to become an independent contractor earning below the taxable income level while receiving food stamps yourself. you are draining the system from both ends this way and hastening the system towards either reformation or total destruction(preferable)

• +1
Reactions: Infinite and Xangsane
incredibly rare Xangsane W

• Love it
Another thing when you think about it is, people work for 5 whole days(on average) just to enjoy 2 days of weekends. That's such a negative tradeback, but that's how society works.

The rich get richer, and the poor stay poor.
I always wonder what the true purpose of life is tbh. Evolution? Just some random occurrence?
Societies exist even in insect/animal colonies like ants, lions, etc; and we are doing the same.

• +1
Another thing when you think about it is, people work for 5 whole days(on average) just to enjoy 2 days of weekends. That's such a negative tradeback, but that's how society works.

The rich get richer, and the poor stay poor.
I always wonder what the true purpose of life is tbh. Evolution? Just some random occurrence?
Societies exist even in insect/animal colonies like ants, lions, etc; and we are doing the same.
the main argument against work is that the money you earned is drained by the government to reward people for not working, and these are the same people who will try and attack and rob you for the rest of what you've earned. you'd have to be really oblivious and stupid, or some kind of masochist/liberal to continue working under this arrangement. it makes more sense to become an independent contractor earning below the taxable income level while receiving food stamps yourself. you are draining the system from both ends this way and hastening the system towards either reformation or total destruction(preferable)
Then when you finish your tasks and throw back, finish them to deadline, your manager wants more. Fuck this

muh aramco i told you to stay at bp for a reason

now u know how the sandniggers see anyone who isnt a billionaire

• +1
wait until you graduate hs and you'll see

I mean when you hit deadlines and they want you to explain and want more and more and more
So the owner of the business becomes richer. You’re absolutely nothing to them

• +1
Reactions: Bozoogway
It’s jova