WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED AT THE SHOP!?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
So I decided to go for an evening shopping
It's all going well, I have my card ready, and a list of shit I'm gonna buy
And then as I'm walking around, I see myself getting heightmogged by a few people, who look like they are in their 20s, 30s, okay I mean I'm 5'11 in the afternoons and I dont wear af1s or lifts or anything and others do so you know its not surprising

But what shocks me is that I keep getting heightmogged, again and again and again, and what's worse it's by old ass niggas who are like in their 40s, 50s, 60s. I am shocked asf. And I also get heightmogged by a foid. I'm rapidly descending into depression at this point. What the fuck is going on? Why is everyone so tall? Or am I just short? But I'm 5'11 in the evenings that's average height. I would say 50% of the men there heightmogged.

And as always I saw some blackpill scenes.

Some JBs went pass me and gave me weird looks because of my subhuman face and because I'm a similar age.

Then I saw some balding manlet oldcel with the most recessed lower third I've ever seen who had a tear coming down his face as he was walking through the shop. I think he may have been blackpilled idk but he looked depressed asf.

And then I saw a pale tall (I'm estimating 6'3) prettyboymaxxed Asian nigga walking around with 4 slutty JBs walking with him giggling and grabbing his arm and talking to him. Brutal how I'm rotting on .org while he bangs prime pussy and by the time I even get to fuck i missed out on teen love and jb pussy. Huge suifuel.

Anyway I got home and measured myself I was 181cm barefoot (183cm in the morning). So I don't fucking understand how I was getting heightmogged so much.

Heightpill keeps raping me in the ass.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, SoundnVision, bluderbra and 8 others
Funniest shit ever 😭

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, TUX and AsGoodAsItGets
5'11 is the new 5'9

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, m0ss26, barretstoe and 2 others
5'11 is the new 5'9
What's depressing is that I was getting heightmogged by fucking niggas in their 40s, 50s and 60s. Is everyone 6'1 and 6'2 nowadays?!?

if you were getting heightmogged by them then they must have been at least 3 inches taller than you, so you see people who are 6'2-6'3 on a regular basis. Seems unlikely, especially for old people.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
if you were getting heightmogged by them then they must have been at least 3 inches taller than you, so you see people who are 6'2-6'3 on a regular basis. Seems unlikely, especially for old people.
Idk man its scary.

Tbh now that I think about it maybe it could've just been an illusion, because I didn't go shoulder to shoulder to them, and I'm very sensitive about heightmogging, so if someone isn't 3 inches or more shorter than me I feel like they are my height or from a distance maybe even taller, just my autistic mind. But 5'11 is a very common height so I'm guessing a lot of people were my height, slightly shorter or somewhat taller but since I wasn't heightmogging properly I thought I was the one getting heightmogged

In the end what I'm tyring to say is I'm autistic

Idk man its scary.

Tbh now that I think about it maybe it could've just been an illusion, because I didn't go shoulder to shoulder to them, and I'm very sensitive about heightmogging, so if someone isn't 3 inches or more shorter than me I feel like they are my height or from a distance maybe even taller, just my autistic mind. But 5'11 is a very common height so I'm guessing a lot of people were my height, slightly shorter or somewhat taller but since I wasn't heightmogging properly I thought I was the one getting heightmogged

In the end what I'm tyring to say is I'm autistic
height dysmorphia can definitely warp your perception. During a period where I was really blackpilled and stressing over height I went out frauding 6'2 with lifts (measured with a stadiometer before going out) and felt average, and the 1% of times I saw a guy noticeably taller it messed with me, but the objective, measured averaged male height there is 5'10 so it was just in my head. Also, you should wear lifts if your height bothers you.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Napoleon1800
fucking hilarious 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• +1
how are you getting heightmogged at 6' bro a 3 inch height difference is not that crazy especially if you have good frame, and there's not that many 6'3 people just walking around

• +1
how are you getting heightmogged at 6' bro a 3 inch height difference is not that crazy especially if you have good frame, and there's not that many 6'3 people just walking around
Idk what was up maybe I had bad posture maybe it was just an illusion

Idk what was up maybe I had bad posture maybe it was just an illusion
I think it was in ur head ngl, I feel like I’m getting heightmogged by people 3 inches taller than me when in reality it looks like this:

Attachments

• FCCB48CE-2A95-4C1C-A23A-18F96CA67E8F.jpeg
    FCCB48CE-2A95-4C1C-A23A-18F96CA67E8F.jpeg
    268 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
I think it was in ur head ngl, I feel like I’m getting heightmogged by people 3 inches taller than me when in reality it looks like this:
Not that bad especially considering that I frame mog most people, ur at a good height anyway OP, 6 ft barefoot if legit is ideal imo.

• +1
And then as I'm walking around, I see myself getting heightmogged by a few people, who look like they are in their 20s, 30s, okay I mean I'm 5'11 in the afternoons and I dont wear af1s or lifts or anything and others do so you know its not surprising

But what shocks me is that I keep getting heightmogged, again and again and again, and what's worse it's by old ass niggas who are like in their 40s, 50s, 60s. I am shocked asf. And I also get heightmogged by a foid. I'm rapidly descending into depression at this point. What the fuck is going on? Why is everyone so tall? Or am I just short? But I'm 5'11 in the evenings that's average height. I would say 50% of the men there heightmogged.

Some JBs went pass me and gave me weird looks because of my subhuman face and because I'm a similar age.

Then I saw some balding manlet oldcel with the most recessed lower third I've ever seen who had a tear coming down his face as he was walking through the shop. I think he may have been blackpilled idk but he looked depressed asf.

And then I saw a pale tall (I'm estimating 6'3) prettyboymaxxed Asian nigga walking around with 4 slutty JBs walking with him giggling and grabbing his arm and talking to him. Brutal how I'm rotting on .org while he bangs prime pussy and by the time I even get to fuck i missed out on teen love and jb pussy. Huge suifuel.

Anyway I got home and measured myself I was 181cm barefoot (183cm in the morning). So I don't fucking understand how I was getting heightmogged so much.

maybe because you freaking out by random mfs walking by you that were taller made you spaz out like a schitzo, you have to message girls and put yourself out there to get them mf. if your gl and stay at home never communicating with girls don't be made you ain't got any

• +1
Sounds like an average day for me

• +1

I'm above 6ft and when I was in the mall I kept getting height mogged too but most the time I'm taller then most people there's just days where a dense percentage of tall people are in a area

• +1
I'm above 6ft and when I was in the mall I kept getting height mogged too but most the time I'm taller then most people there's just days where a dense percentage of tall people are in a area
Maybe but what freaked me out was that a lot of them weren't even zoomers

LLfuel
I might actually get it, 5'11 now, but hope i can grow with HGH as I am 17

• +1