What was mewing supposed to do ?

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
As mewing is quite a meme I didn't pay attention to this like of course I try to have tongue up but what was mewing supposed to do ?

Were there things when mewing (if worked) would fix when surgery was useless (like cba, Maxillary height, ramus)

How it was , Just curious.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
probably not tbh

Was supposed to move your maxilla forward&up, but I believe that most of the people who are unironically mewing (as in not just for the correct posture, but actively hoping for results) have no idea what it's supposed to do.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, BigBoy and to_stop_da_cope
Was supposed to move your maxilla forward&up, but I believe that most of the people who are unironically mewing (as in not just for the correct posture, but actively hoping for results) have no idea what it's supposed to do.
I did mewing when I was young and fat to get good jaw btw im aquacel now

Lorsss

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, forwardgrowth, TheoryMaxxer and 1 other person
My lips naturally touch and my tongue is always at the roof of my mouth since I was a child and my back teeth are always touching as well. Isn’t thst mewing?

make you chad (my thoughts before looksmax)

As mewing is quite a meme I didn't pay attention to this like of course I try to have tongue up but what was mewing supposed to do ?

Were there things when mewing (if worked) would fix when surgery was useless (like cba, Maxillary height, ramus)

How it was , Just curious.
Mewing is supposed to drive further maxillary growth upwards and not downward while expanding your palate

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 3323
Palatal expansion = better breathing and wider palate usually corresponds to a wider overall jaw. And they also tried to sell your tongue having enough force to fucking CCW your fucking maxilla in your 20s and 30s lmao. What a meme