What was the last year you talked to another non family human non formal topics?

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

Apostle Of GlaxoSmithKline
Mine is 2012 tbh, talked to bff after that never talked non formal with any other person. Jfl at me wish i was larping tbh ngl its over

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
like 9 hours give or take

30 minutes ago

You’re doing it right now

jfl at you high inhib aspies.
im a low inhib aspie khhv.
i lead every conversation i have with normies with
'have you read the book jaws? do you know why the west is disintegrating? its not because of the growing expansion of corporations, failing education rates, growing unemployment, automation, and disintegration of common morality, its actually because of the increasing frequency of craniofacial deformaties: malocclusion and mandibular and maxillary retrusion!'
although i dont have friends, at least a few more people are enlightened about mandibular retrusion.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
i lead every conversation i have with normies with 'have you read the book jaws? do you know why the west is disintegrating? its not because of the growing expansion of corporations, failing education rates, growing unemployment, automation, and disintegration of common morality, its actually because of the increasing frequency of craniofacial deformaties: malocclusion and mandibular and maxillary retrusion!'
although i dont have friends, at least a few more people are enlightened by mandibular retrusion.
dn rd

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
i lead every conversation i have with normies with 'have you read the book jaws? do you know why the west is disintegrating? its not because of the growing expansion of corporations, failing education rates, growing unemployment, automation, and disintegration of common morality, its actually because of the increasing frequency of craniofacial deformaties: malocclusion and mandibular and maxillary retrusion!'
although i dont have friends, at least a few more people are enlightened by mandibular retrusion.

Say to them that they are Subhuman and show Jordan Barrett, David Gandy, Sean O'Pry and Francisco Lachowski to them, say to them that only these guys are real humans.

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
The last time I talked to someone and truly enjoyed it was November 2017 when I went to busch gardens with my friends

After that I had my scoliosis surgery and it was 16 months of chronic pain and low T

Now I'm much better thankfully

• +1
I met up with another incel on Friday and we talked about incel shit.

• +1