What was your diet plan when you tried losing weight?

Zygos4Life

Zygos4Life

Joseph Joestar
Title

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
eat less. theres no fucking diet plan. if you need a diet plan you've already lost (im ded srs)

you don't need to diet, you need to kill your addiction to food. you're addicted to food and the dopamine spikes you get from food

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, left2die, Mateusz74 and 4 others
0.8g of protein per 1lb bodyweight and then as little other food as you can tolerate without going ER.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
refraining from drinking pancake syrup out of the bottle was my top weight loss tip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, BigBoy and Scarface
my highly optimized weight loss plan from last summer:
0600-1200hrs: LDAR
1200hrs: cigarette, can tuna (x2)
1200-1600hrs: LDAR
1600hrs: fried egg (x2), cigarette (x3), coffee (x2)
1600-2100hrs: LDAR
2100hrs: cigarette (x2), coffee (x2), pour oat grains from box into open mouth (~half box/time)
2100-0100hrs: cigarette (x1-4), coffee (x1), can of meatballs (half can or nothing if not hungry)
0100-0600hrs: LDAR, cigarette if necessary

Why does this topic pop up so much

There is a huge amount already written on weight loss. Literally all you need to do is eat clean and eat less

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Why does this topic pop up so much

There is a huge amount already written on weight loss. Literally all you need to do is eat clean and eat less
same reason why weight loss is a billion dollar business

everyone already knows what to do, but they're mentally weak to not stuff their mouth, so they're coping by trying to find ways so they can stuff their mouth more while supposedly creating an illusion of not stuffing their mouth. muhh diet plan

if you truly want all the lard off yourself you'll be disguisted from eating food to begin with

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, CupOfCoffee, WannaBeA6 and 2 others
Chicken thighs
Turkey sandwhich
Egg and cheese scramble

on a serious note, this is coming from someone who has lost nearly 40kg of pure fat over the couse of 2.5 years

i was hungry and angry all the fucking time

stimulants and appetite supressors help, but you're still gonna be hungry in the end

you can't escape the hunger / the pain, that's the entire point of weight loss and thats why most people can't do it
on a serious note, this is coming from someone who has lost nearly 40kg of pure fat over the couse of 2.5 years

i was hungry and angry all the fucking time

stimulants and appetite supressors help, but you're still gonna be hungry in the end

you can't escape the hunger / the pain, that's the entire point of weight loss and thats why most people can't do it
i ate at ranging 60-70% of my daily kcals of same foods i usually eat. i didnt eat clean btw, but counted calories

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Calories in < calories out. That's it. If you want something very fast and unpleasant, calories in <<<< calories out. If you don't mind waiting a bit longer for results, a little deficit would do the job.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Clenbuterol 60mg 3 weeks

my highly optimized weight loss plan from last summer:
0600-1200hrs: LDAR
1200hrs: cigarette, can tuna (x2)
1200-1600hrs: LDAR
1600hrs: fried egg (x2), cigarette (x3), coffee (x2)
1600-2100hrs: LDAR
2100hrs: cigarette (x2), coffee (x2), pour oat grains from box into open mouth (~half box/time)
2100-0100hrs: cigarette (x1-4), coffee (x1), can of meatballs (half can or nothing if not hungry)
0100-0600hrs: LDAR, cigarette if necessary
When did u sleep?

When did u sleep?
I slept like 3hrs between 8 and 11 o clock
but LDAR time was frequently substituted for sleep maybe 2 days a week

I slept like 3hrs between 8 and 11 o clock
but LDAR time was frequently substituted for sleep maybe 2 days a week
Wtf? Why did u only sleep 3hrs?

Wtf? Why did u only sleep 3hrs?
I don't need more than that

most nights I get no sleep at all, just sleep like 2 hours x2 in the middle of the day, then stay in bed and LDAR, shitpost and play wargame red dragon on my laptop while laying in bed rest of the day

Stop sugar and less carbohydrates overall (no rice, grains, corn).
Easy.
P.S.: I still have some sugar in coffee and a bit of 85% chocolate (both very powerful antioxidants + excellent nutrients)
Agreed. High IQ.
Still, better try and see when you are "mixed".
Grains, rice and corn are really BAD for me in terms of taking weight. Looks like inflammatory issues with bad digestion/absorption/congestion.
10 years ago, I stopped only (1 candy bar + 1 coke + some chips) per day and lost 8 kgs in one month being the ideal weight in no time.

Last edited:
Gradually cut carbs with Sparse HIT cardio