What watches do you wear, which ones got the most compliments

ominion

ominion

mental gymnastix

Bought last week hence no compliments until now ( similar looking )

Compliments -4

Compliments men - 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, RAMU KAKA and TechnoBoss
Bro I’m not even gonna make fun cause I feel bad but ur wrist is so thin I thought u put a watch on ur dick for a second :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, TheRagingBull, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Bro I’m not even gonna make fun cause I feel bad but ur wrist is so thin I thought u put a watch on ur dick for a second :feelskek:
Yeah I have thin wrists, picture is a foid wearing it lol :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Casio

I've worn the same watch since 2016. A168W-1 casio. Gets compliments actually. Was in the hospital wearing this watch and the nurse complimented it. Casio mogs and they're cheap. I can smash it around and it'll still work and I can just buy another one if something happens to it. It does what it needs to do (tell time without being expensive)

• +1
Reactions: ominion
View attachment 2879740

I've worn the same watch since 2016. A168W-1 casio. Gets compliments actually. Was in the hospital wearing this watch and the nurse complimented it. Casio mogs and they're cheap. I can smash it around and it'll still work and I can just buy another one if something happens to it. It does what it needs to do (tell time without being expensive)
Yeah this one mogs, if you have strong wrists

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
No watch for your face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01 and ominion
Watches, perfumes and chains are a cope for lack of looks. I never got a compliment for a single of those ítems, people don't care. Chad goes out in sandals and gets more girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
Puting watch on dick moggs :feelskek: make it look more masculine :lul::forcedsmile:

• +1
I wear an amazfit smart watch. It's alright.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and ominion
calithe watch increases psl by 5

• JFL
Did you know watches were originally only meant for women

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, murdah and ominion
ED0CD197 B37C 4C79 B7D3 9D5D06F9ADE2

what i wear

• +1
Reactions: murdah, TechnoBoss and ominion
Does it fit big on you? Even my casio sometimes falls down my wrist and it's on the a smaller side when it comes to watches.
i got it fitted at the store so yeah it did. getting a little loose now that im starting to go down in bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: ominion and TechnoBoss
citizen, invicta, timex, tissot, bulova, seiko 5, other non-brand, generic bunk are tell-tale signs that you're broke

the only respectable poor man's watch is the g-shock/casio. Otherwise, go bare or invest in a better piece

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ominion
citizen, invicta, timex, tissot, bulova, seiko 5, other non-brand, generic bunk are tell-tale signs that you're broke

the only respectable poor man's watch is the g-shock/casio. Otherwise, go bare or invest in a better piece
Watches, perfumes and chains are a cope for lack of looks. I never got a compliment for a single of those ítems, people don't care. Chad goes out in sandals and gets more girls.

it's true though. Legit no purpose in wearing a sub-$5000 watch trying to look rich. everyone in the watch game knows, as well as females who are only familiar with high end brands.

once again, go bare or wear a leather bracelet(s). Much more high class without breaking the bank with money you don't have.

the watch that @TechnoBoss suggested (the Casio) is good though. Respected as it's a time capsule of a watch

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and TechnoBoss
I wear a rolex oyster perpetual as an everyday, it was from 2015 so it was extremely cheap. For a good first watch I'd go with that.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Alt
it's true though. Legit no purpose in wearing a sub-$5000 watch trying to look rich. everyone in the watch game knows, as well as females who are only familiar with high end brands.

once again, go bare or wear a leather bracelet(s). Much more high class without breaking the bank with money you don't have.

the watch that @TechnoBoss suggested (the Casio) is good though. Respected as it's a time capsule of a watch
Not to mention that dublicates of these famous brands sell cheap in third world's, if a woman who is not working a high paying job or owns a buisness flexing an expensive Bags and purses remeber that she bought that dirt cheap duplicate

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Alt

Yes I agree completely. That specific casio has been a staple of fashion since it came out. I don't see it not being popular anytime soon. Any kind of "gold" watch or off brand looks too try hard to wear on a daily basis.

I wear a rolex oyster perpetual as an everyday, it was from 2015 so it was extremely cheap. For a good first watch I'd go with that.
A rolex as a good first watch? You kidding?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt, ominion and murdah
How much? Like 4k?

• Hmm...