What weight do you need to be at 6'4 to look "big"

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
Users on here called me dyel at 212 lb

Should i try and be what, 235 lb then to fill out my frame...

I started out as 160 lb trucel burn victim

IMG 20201212 150903

20181104 110249 Original

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and gribsufer1
u look big to me

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Prince88 and Deleted member 16220
what was ur routine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
"users on here" are mostly autistic so ur good bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, MadTwatter, Deleted member 23804 and 6 others
what was ur routine

Just workout hard and eat right you'll learn over time what's bullshit and what isn't but all the shit people say about gymcelling is true it takes forever and there's rep ranges, carbs, protein, sleep you need and you need to constantly be trying to work harder or nothing will happen.

I've gotten bigger but any stronger (hypertrophy) as people want but I want to get stronger too.

220 if cut up.

• +1
handsome bro!

• +1
"users on here" are mostly autistic so ur good bro
niggas take everything here seriously
"6FT5 you need better angle ramus, only 190lb? you need to be at least 230lb with mostly pure muscle" all of this typed by an indian living in the dirty subways of new delhi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, LooksOrDeath, Danish_Retard and 7 others
Just workout hard and eat right you'll learn over time what's bullshit and what isn't but all the shit people say about gymcelling is true it takes forever and there's rep ranges, carbs, protein, sleep you need and you need to constantly be trying to work harder or nothing will happen.

I've gotten bigger but any stronger (hypertrophy) as people want but I want to get stronger too.
ik all that tbh i just want ur proportions

• +1
any sarms or roids suggestions? I look like your before at 6.3 feet

• +1
ik all that tbh i just want ur proportions

My proportions are shit my frame is bad. I genetically have big lats though that's probably why I was able to overcome shit frame. My back likes to grow everything else is average. It shouldn't be hard to get what I have you just have to really want it. I used to watch rich piana at age 15 and workout until I threw up and enjoyed every second of it.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
any sarms or roids suggestions? I look like your before at 6.3 feet

I hopped on TRT and have no regrets but only run hair safe steroids because practically everything destroys hair except a few.

Testosterone + Dut + RU is excellent hair safe protocol.

Oral turinabol is my favorite oral. No side effects and huge pumps. Love this shit. No hairloss.

Dianabol rapes hair had my entire temples falling out within 2 weeks. Makes you feel mogger but you walk around 40 IQ points more retarded so i would run into people at the gym and be barely sentient.

Anavar is a DHT derivative it can rape hair despite what people say. Apparently mogger for leanmaxxing though

SARMS are shit dont even bother.

My proportions are shit my frame is bad. I genetically have big lats though that's probably why I was able to overcome shit frame. My back likes to grow everything else is average. It shouldn't be hard to get what I have you just have to really want it. I used to watch rich piana at age 15 and workout until I threw up and enjoyed every second of it.
i though my frame was bad but its actually pretty good seeing as your frame ascended hard

• +1
I hopped on TRT and have no regrets but only run hair safe steroids because practically everything destroys hair except a few.

Testosterone + Dut + RU is excellent hair safe protocol.

Oral turinabol is my favorite oral. No side effects and huge pumps. Love this shit. No hairloss.

Dianabol rapes hair had my entire temples falling out within 2 weeks. Makes you feel mogger but you walk around 40 IQ points more retarded so i would run into people at the gym and be barely sentient.

Anavar is a DHT derivative it can rape hair despite what people say. Apparently mogger for leanmaxxing though

SARMS are shit dont even bother.
rad 140 is good no?

• +1
manlet in 2023. get LL+lifts+geomaxx or rope

• JFL
Reactions: Selfmade and Deleted member 16220
@Jacob Hate did you grow naturally (if so what did u do like excess exercise) or did you take exogenous gh?

• +1
niggas take everything here seriously
"6FT5 you need better angle ramus, only 190lb? you need to be at least 230lb with mostly pure muscle" all of this typed by an indian living in the dirty subways of new delhi
There should damn near be picture verification for people allowed to give advice in the rate me section lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Danish_Retard, alriodai and 1 other person
There should damn near be picture verification for people allowed to give advice in the rate me section lol
facts, if you're a skinny twig or fat fuck giving advice on gym
or if you're a bug eyed ipdcel giving advice on what eyes girls like just kys

this hsould be a requirement tbh good idea idk why u gettingj fl reacted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and AspiringMogger
facts, if you're a skinny twig or fat fuck giving advice on gym
or if you're a bug eyed ipdcel giving advice on what eyes girls like just kys

this hsould be a requirement tbh good idea idk why u gettingj fl reacted
It was a joke, only legit part is people asking for questions regarding the gym. But things like face is whatever.

ALS0fDw.png

brother? why r u asking on fucking weight

It was a joke, only legit part is people asking for questions regarding the gym. But things like face is whatever.
no dog, imagine you like, have hunter eyes or no eyebrows, u should comment ur expeirence to the user and what u think is best

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
You’re just at that awkward body fat where you’re not a size mogging bloatlord but neither shredded enough to have that fitness model look so everyone in both camps calls you DYEL.

If you think you can achieve all the good ratios (eg 1:1:1 bicep to calf to neck, 2:1 shoulder to waist, etc) after a cut then just cut and maintain, gym is a retarded rabbit hole to get deep in.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Selfmade, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 16220 and 2 others
You look like a faggot. Over.

over for your name it's no longer glowie, did you lose your job in the FBI?

250lbs 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬

• JFL