What’s better, Chemical Engineering or Computer Science?

Computer Science is universally better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Lmao, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
CS, if you have a passion for Chemical Engineering go for it.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
wtf is this question

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC and MentalistKebab
Med School > Dentistry > CS > Everything else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Med School > Dentistry > CS > Everything else
Med school and dentistry are ass. CS is better than both. Med school takes years of hard work, payment and struggle. Dentistry is nasty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 16220
Med school and dentistry are ass. CS is better than both. Med school takes years of hard work, payment and struggle.
Only in US you go to med school for 8 years and pay half million dollar while doing that.

Every other country has a 6 year government med schools that accepts successfull students for free, and you will never look for a job again in your life, guranteed high income.
Dentistry is nasty.
grow a spine

• Ugh..
Med school and dentistry are ass. CS is better than both. Med school takes years of hard work, payment and struggle. Dentistry is nasty.
No way you think making $300k - $500k from just looking at peoples teeth is nasty

Some people don’t have that dawg in them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and MentalistKebab
  • Ugh..
No way you think making $300k - $500k from just looking at peoples teeth is nasty

dentistry is a disgusting field full of dumbfuck people, same for medicine. Other than that is good if u have the passion of helping people.

• +1
dentistry is a disgusting field full of dumbfuck people, same for medicine. Other than that is good if u have the passion of helping people.
Exactly

The average dentist salary is 180k. I’d much rather do CS and make a little over 100k at home than clean those dirty ass nigger monkey mouths.

In general dumbass
well seing that intellectuallity is not your strong point i would recommend or not doing university or going for medicine/dentistry/health areas.

• Ugh..
well seing that intellectuallity is not your strong point i would recommend or not doing university or going for medicine/dentistry/health areas.
Calling me dumb for what? You’re the one who couldn’t understand a basic question. Fuck off

All going to get replaced by CHAD GPT