Fat Balls
PPL (3x per week only because beginner)

Or 2x per week, full body each.

ppl cause it makes me less suicidal

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Come on guys

BUMPPPP

full body is a bit shit if you think about it. It’s been proven that the first exercise you do in a session benefits the most (don’t know how much though) and I assume full body would literally take so long unless you’re not doing many exercises which gives me the impression you’re just leaving gains on the table?

And why only ppl 3x a week, 5x a week or 6 would be fine, are you scared of injury or something? I don’t understand

Anyways to actually make any progress make sure you actually eat. MOST IMPORTANT THING IS FORM AND TRAINING TO FAILURE!!

Watch tiktoks on form, my favourite is TNF .
Please please please just take every set to failure at the end you should be struggling to get a full rep in and should be doing partials (some people don’t like these but it’s a good indicator that you’re at failure and it doesn’t hurt to try)

• +1
full body is a bit shit if you think about it. It’s been proven that the first exercise you do in a session benefits the most (don’t know how much though) and I assume full body would literally take so long unless you’re not doing many exercises which gives me the impression you’re just leaving gains on the table?

And why only ppl 3x a week, 5x a week or 6 would be fine, are you scared of injury or something? I don’t understand

Anyways to actually make any progress make sure you actually eat. MOST IMPORTANT THING IS FORM AND TRAINING TO FAILURE!!

Watch tiktoks on form, my favourite is TNF .
Please please please just take every set to failure at the end you should be struggling to get a full rep in and should be doing partials (some people don’t like these but it’s a good indicator that you’re at failure and it doesn’t hurt to try)

Also every week or every 2 weeks or whatever try increase the weight slightly (not by 5kg unless you’re a MOGGER with your genetics) or atleast increase amount of reps

because im a beginner, this is according to Mario Rios who graduated with a degree in exercise science

because im a beginner, this is according to Mario Rios who graduated with a degree in exercise science
Is that the dude who loves Leon edwards, I guess he does have a degree but it’s a blue pill cope degree which will amount to no job and in fact another way of saying I want to be homeless.

Obviously do what you want cause anything is better than nothing and I think that everyone finds it hard at the start to really PUSH themselves in the gym, eventually though do build up to more days if you can. Anyways after enough time in the gym you will enjoy it a lot and start to want to go more

• JFL
Is that the dude who loves Leon edwards, I guess he does have a degree but it’s a blue pill cope degree which will amount to no job and in fact another way of saying I want to be homeless.
you can literally work as a trainer or therapist with that degree, hows it useless? and yeah hes the dude whos in love with the most aesthetic physique in the world. hes kinda blackpilled on physique which is why i like him, he tries his best to preach the female gaze physique.

Obviously do what you want cause anything is better than nothing and I think that everyone finds it hard at the start to really PUSH themselves in the gym, eventually though do build up to more days if you can. Anyways after enough time in the gym you will enjoy it a lot and start to want to go more
hey at least im not using this created by @thecel

--

Workout A
Squats

3 sets of 8-10 reps.
2 minutes rest between sets.
Bench Press
3 sets of 8-10 reps.
Rows
3 sets of 8-10 reps.