What's everything that increases bone growth/density during development?

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
I know about

-Vitamin K2
-Ostarine (Possibly)
-High amounts of calcium
-HGH / IGF-1
-Testosterone / Dihydrotestosterone

What else?

• +1
Reactions: Pope Urban ll, autistic_tendencies and Youㅤ
I know about

-Vitamin K2
-Ostarine (Possibly)
-High amounts of calcium
-HGH / IGF-1

What else?
No point not doing all that

• Hmm...
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and Deleted member 29747
How
I know about

-Vitamin K2
-Ostarine (Possibly)
-High amounts of calcium
-HGH / IGF-1

What else?
old are you and what are you trying to achieve I am well educated in this

high protein, sleep, vitamin D,

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
Most important is mechanical stimulation

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Pope Urban ll, Crayola CØck and JCaesar
How

old are you and what are you trying to achieve I am well educated in this
I'm 15 turning 16 in a few months, I wanna grow more robust bones (Mostly zygos and cheekbones but a better browridge would be nice too) to be more dimorphic but not fully ogre. I'm still growing btw

• +1
Reactions: Pope Urban ll
Collagen

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck, mvp2v1 and JCaesar
I'm 15 turning 16 in a few months, I wanna grow more robust bones (Mostly zygos and cheekbones but a better browridge would be nice too) to be more dimorphic but not fully ogre. I'm still growing btw
Okay so here’s what you can and can not do

Vitamin k2 is fine but kinda cope

Don’t take ostarine it requires pct or use hcg which would both stunt height
Don’t fall for the pharma hgh meme generic hgh is good yes it will grow your bones

Test and dht both will grow your bones but need hcg with use or pct

So in reality what I do and recomnd is hgh with proviron increase test and dht with l caritine and butea superba this will give u better dimorphism and bones without stunting your height

If you really want better bones you could use dht gel with hcg would stunt your growth a bit so less height but more dimorphism

I would not recommend test because that will really mess you up definlyh will stunt height growth

• +1
Reactions: odux and JCaesar

Don’t fall for the pharma hgh meme generic hgh is good yes it will grow your bones

So in reality what I do and recomnd is hgh with proviron increase test and dht with l caritine and butea superba this will give u better dimorphism and bones without stunting your height

If you really want better bones you could use dht gel with hcg would stunt your growth a bit so less height but more dimorphism

I would not recommend test because that will really mess you up definlyh will stunt height growth
Thanks bro. If I can ask u some stuff what does proviron do? Does l caritine with butea superba actually increase T significantly, how much did u increase with them?

And how much hgh do u pin? Did u notice any bone changes from all that already?

I'm scared of pinning test tbh I don't wanna fuck up too much even tho I'd use an AI I didn't wanna fuck my natural production and stuff.

Running, jumping, hitting a bag to make bones grow more robust
So just wolff's law? How would that make the bones in your face grow more robust though?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
Thanks bro. If I can ask u some stuff what does proviron do? Does l caritine with butea superba actually increase T significantly, how much did u increase with them?

And how much hgh do u pin? Did u notice any bone changes from all that already?

I'm scared of pinning test tbh I don't wanna fuck up too much even tho I'd use an AI I didn't wanna fuck my natural production and stuff.
read this https://www.steroid.com/Proviron.php, it increases your free test and dht, l caritine boosts test and increases androgen receptors best works if injected, butea superba was used in a study were a man took it and his dht went of the charts it was so high they wouldnt read it, my test is like 700, and free test 190, dont know dht, i pin 7.5 ius currently when i can afford it i am going to do 10 ius, no chnages yet i just finished my first month of using it maybe my face has more done tho, yeah bro dont use test right now definitly grab a aromatise inhibitor like aromasin, also for proviron if u dont go above 75 mgs it wont shut you down, you usually do a cycle for 6 weeks on 1 week of, tbh 50 mg for most people will be too much i would just stick to 25 mg

• Love it
  • Hmm...

Can you also help me?

read this https://www.steroid.com/Proviron.php, it increases your free test and dht, l caritine boosts test and increases androgen receptors best works if injected, butea superba was used in a study were a man took it and his dht went of the charts it was so high they wouldnt read it, my test is like 700, and free test 190, dont know dht, i pin 7.5 ius currently when i can afford it i am going to do 10 ius, no chnages yet i just finished my first month of using it maybe my face has more done tho, yeah bro dont use test right now definitly grab a aromatise inhibitor like aromasin, also for proviron if u dont go above 75 mgs it wont shut you down, you usually do a cycle for 6 weeks on 1 week of, tbh 50 mg for most people will be too much i would just stick to 25 mg
Yo do 25mg proviron's effects make a big difference tho? I'm kinda scared to mess up using steroids ngl but if it has good effects on bones I'd do it, also would I still see changes without hgh? It might be hard for me to get my hands on it (fuckin hard to purchase) but I'd still want to do the rest while I don't have it. I might have some trouble getting an AI too but I'd wanna use it take down estrogen to 10-15pg/ml.

Is there anything else you'd recommend btw?

I know about

-Vitamin K2
-Ostarine (Possibly)
-High amounts of calcium
-HGH / IGF-1

What else?
Chewing both sides is also important

• Hmm...
Yo do 25mg proviron's effects make a big difference tho? I'm kinda scared to mess up using steroids ngl but if it has good effects on bones I'd do it, also would I still see changes without hgh? It might be hard for me to get my hands on it (fuckin hard to purchase) but I'd still want to do the rest while I don't have it. I might have some trouble getting an AI too but I'd wanna use it take down estrogen to 10-15pg/ml.

Is there anything else you'd recommend btw?
hgh is the best in that for bone growth i have been taking proviron for 4 weeks so too soon to tell probably need to do at least 2 cycles before a good difference but what i have noticed is body hair growth a lot and facial hair growth, if u dont want to get hgh u can always try peptides but they are barely cheaper and less effective

if your main focus is more so on dimorphism and bones you could try hcg with dht gel but it would stunt your growth without a AI and with one it probably wouldn't be the best either

if u have trouble buying it just save up some money and ask your parents if u can buy bitcoin becasue you want to invest

if you need any help i could be a "coach" for 10 dollars a month 24/7 access ask me anything and if your wondering i have been studying these compounds for the last 6 months so i know decently well about them, if you would rather have someone who is more knowledgeable i can refer you to my friend but his price is higher than mine

• +1
Does chewing actually make you grow more bones? I've read it only increases the muscle and stuff
yes the forces that the massester muscles apply is up to 400 pounds (the average weight of a crocodile) so yes it definalty has the ability to reshape your skull

• Hmm...
hgh is the best in that for bone growth i have been taking proviron for 4 weeks so too soon to tell probably need to do at least 2 cycles before a good difference but what i have noticed is body hair growth a lot and facial hair growth, if u dont want to get hgh u can always try peptides but they are barely cheaper and less effective

if your main focus is more so on dimorphism and bones you could try hcg with dht gel but it would stunt your growth without a AI and with one it probably wouldn't be the best either

if u have trouble buying it just save up some money and ask your parents if u can buy bitcoin becasue you want to invest

if you need any help i could be a "coach" for 10 dollars a month 24/7 access ask me anything and if your wondering i have been studying these compounds for the last 6 months so i know decently well about them, if you would rather have someone who is more knowledgeable i can refer you to my friend but his price is higher than mine
Thanks bro, can you post any updates once you see changes and if so tag me in them? I'd appreciate it a lot. I wanna start taking a stack for bones and dimorphism just I'm very confused about some things rn, tryna figure out how to do it what dosage to start and build up and such but feel like I gotta organize my life first yk.

Also idk if you researched about this part but in case u know for how long does an AI keep the growth plates open? Cause if I take hcg or dht I'd wanna fight agaisnt them closing as much as I can really.

Yo if I start it soon tho I might take u as a coach if you'd still be available you seem pretty knowledgeable about this stuff, I've not spent as much time researching about this part so I probably missed some things tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Pope Urban ll and Deleted member 29747
yes the forces that the massester muscles apply is up to 400 pounds (the average weight of a crocodile) so yes it definalty has the ability to reshape your skull
Would it make a difference if I have a deep bite? I got class II idk if the difference in teeth touching would affect the muscles and bones if they are reshaped

Would it make a difference if I have a deep bite? I got class II idk if the difference in teeth touching would affect the muscles and bones if they are reshaped
it will give u better jawline and wider cheekbones and lower set gonions but it wont fix your malcoulsion

• Hmm...
Thanks bro, can you post any updates once you see changes and if so tag me in them? I'd appreciate it a lot. I wanna start taking a stack for bones and dimorphism just I'm very confused about some things rn, tryna figure out how to do it what dosage to start and build up and such but feel like I gotta organize my life first yk.

Also idk if you researched about this part but in case u know for how long does an AI keep the growth plates open? Cause if I take hcg or dht I'd wanna fight agaisnt them closing as much as I can really.

Yo if I start it soon tho I might take u as a coach if you'd still be available you seem pretty knowledgeable about this stuff, I've not spent as much time researching about this part so I probably missed some things tbh.
me personally i wouldnt take hcg because my main focus is height and hcg aromatizes so basically it keeps your testicles to keep producing testosterone thats why bodybuilders use it for pct but the testosterone it makes converts into estrogen so it could speed up growth plate closure, so if u were going to take it u would need to supplement more AI, now this is only needed because dht gel will shut down your natural productions so you have to use something like hcg, just to say this, dht gel actually acts as a AI so thats helpfull, but it can speed up balding and i dont know as much about it but my friend knows a whole lot about it. Well it depends on what levle you let your estrogne go to if you have it around a 10 year olds level of estrogen your plates should stay open 1-2 years longer, but if you go ahead and do any of these you have to be able to get blood tests for your health

• +1
me personally i wouldnt take hcg because my main focus is height and hcg aromatizes so basically it keeps your testicles to keep producing testosterone thats why bodybuilders use it for pct but the testosterone it makes converts into estrogen so it could speed up growth plate closure, so if u were going to take it u would need to supplement more AI, now this is only needed because dht gel will shut down your natural productions so you have to use something like hcg, just to say this, dht gel actually acts as a AI so thats helpfull, but it can speed up balding and i dont know as much about it but my friend knows a whole lot about it. Well it depends on what levle you let your estrogne go to if you have it around a 10 year olds level of estrogen your plates should stay open 1-2 years longer, but if you go ahead and do any of these you have to be able to get blood tests for your health
Thanks for all the info bro, I gotta organize myself and start stacking tbh. I'm prepping info for a stack but I haven't ordered the things yet so when I get it I might get u as a coach (if ur still on this forum) tbh u know so much about this jfl. At first I'd prob take it for bones + heightmaxxing if I can because it seems like the strong stuff for bones risk losing height and idk about that tbh. I'm tired rn but can I still ask u something later about AIs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
it will give u better jawline and wider cheekbones and lower set gonions but it wont fix your malcoulsion
I meant not to fix malloclusion but if the deep bite I got would interfer with the gains and the muscles activation? Also do you know why some people say u should try to not activate the temporalis?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Av0nr and JCaesar
K2 mk4 K2 mk4 and more K2 mk4

• Woah
I meant not to fix malloclusion but if the deep bite I got would interfer with the gains and the muscles activation? Also do you know why some people say u should try to not activate the temporalis?
chew foreward people hate on the temperoalis muscles becuase they think they are related to hairloss which they could be but they also help to determine the pfl of your eye area, hypertrophied temperoalis muscles = longer eye are and more hunter like, but you shouldnt try to hypertrophy them on purpose

• +1
Reactions: krylx and JCaesar
chew foreward people hate on the temperoalis muscles becuase they think they are related to hairloss which they could be but they also help to determine the pfl of your eye area, hypertrophied temperoalis muscles = longer eye are and more hunter like, but you shouldnt try to hypertrophy them on purpose
Thanks, makes sense jfl. I mean idk if I can chew forward though, I was worried about the deep bite messing up the progress tbh but I'll just chew anyway.

Last edited:
genetics is all that matters, look at my 2 brothers my parents never had a shot at giving birth to a chad. The only thing they gave us was good pheno, skin, facial width and height.

where get proviron and non pharma hgh?

Thanks. Based on that, k7 should be fine anyway though right? Just take more of it?
i would just go with mk4 anyways, if you already bought a k7 then yes no harm in taking it and you will see benefits, im not sure what product you bought will /buy. the guy who made that post sells vitamin K2 mk4 in liquid form and its the only product i can recommend other than thorne vitamin k2. his website idealabsdc.com product is "kuinone"

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and Deleted member 52566
I'm 5-9 16 and weigh 161 I take d3 and magnussim what other supplements should I take besides that .
And can you tell me anymore additional info about heigtmaxxing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231203-233813_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231203-233813_Chrome.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 0
I'm 5-9 16 and weigh 161 I take d3 and magnussim what other supplements should I take besides that .
Msm

well you wont really grow from that, but you should add k2, msm, arginine, and chrysin as some cope supplements if you really wanna grow taller i suggest you look at some of the threads in botb about hieght maxxing

well you wont really grow from that, but you should add k2, msm, arginine, and chrysin as some cope supplements if you really wanna grow taller i suggest you look at some of the threads in botb about hieght maxxing
Well since you know about height maxxing alot I wanted you to yk give more then this But all is appreciated