Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite, scrunchables and Mog3D
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables
@scrunchables why high class

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Not a jock, not a prettyboy, not a surfer, I'm thinking either male model or high-class but I'm going high class

Also is not golden retriever

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, PseduoAryan and Xangsane
none of these but jock the most

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
what is you rmental disorder

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@bwrauycnee

0 psl ugly fuck kys

• +1
Reactions: Infinite and anthony111553
Gay pheno

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: edgemaxx and Xangsane
Not a jock, not a prettyboy, not a surfer, I'm thinking either male model or high-class but I'm going high class

Also is not golden retriever
I think if he had lighter blonde hairs with more contrasting blue eyes then he would have fit high class more accurately.

Still high class, but more of a male model

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Xangsane
@Biggdink

@NoReedemingFeature

The second pic looks like Brooke Monk's bf. I forget that fag's name

• +1
has to be male model or high class i think. doesn’t really fit the other ones

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, PseduoAryan and Xangsane
Tik tok pheno.
why?
But I changed it to I date ethnic women.
why?
Why is that even an option lol

• Love it
I gave the reason in the reply itself.

Now pat me!
season head GIF

@datboijj

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
@Lynxress

@delonregen

@WanderingBurro

@arterials @ConfusedBolivian

@Xtra

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
In the ethereal realm where time and space intertwine, there exists a place beyond mortal comprehension—a domain where divine beings reside, and where the souls of the departed find their ultimate destination. It was here that Xangsane, a once powerful and ambitious mortal, found himself after departing the earthly realm.
Xangsane had been a man of great wealth and influence in his lifetime. He had built his fortune through cunning and deceit, stepping on anyone who dared to oppose him. His life had been a tapestry of indulgence and excess, devoid of compassion or empathy for those less fortunate.
But as he stood in the presence of the divine, all his earthly achievements paled into insignificance. Before him, in all His glory, stood Allah—the Creator, the Merciful, the Compassionate.
Xangsane felt a wave of unease wash over him as he knelt before the Almighty. His heart raced with fear and uncertainty, for he knew that his deeds in life had not always been righteous.
"Allah," he whispered, his voice barely audible in the celestial expanse. "Forgive me for my transgressions. I seek redemption in your divine mercy."
The air around him seemed to vibrate with the weight of his words as he awaited the response of the Almighty.
But instead of the forgiveness and mercy he had hoped for, Xangsane was met with a stern gaze from Allah.
"Xangsane," boomed the voice of the Almighty, resonating through the heavens. "You have led a life of greed and arrogance. You have exploited the weak and oppressed the innocent. Your actions have caused untold suffering and misery."
Xangsane trembled before the divine presence, his heart heavy with guilt and shame. He had always believed that his wealth and power would shield him from the consequences of his actions, but now he realized the folly of his ways.
"Allah, please," he pleaded, tears streaming down his face. "I beg for your forgiveness. I will repent for my sins and mend my ways. Spare me from eternal damnation."
But Allah's judgment was swift and uncompromising.
"You have lived your life as a kuffar—a disbeliever," declared Allah. "You have rejected the path of righteousness and chosen instead to follow the desires of your ego. There can be no redemption for one who has strayed so far from the path of truth."
With a wave of His hand, Allah passed judgment upon Xangsane, consigning him to the depths of despair for all eternity.
As Xangsane's soul descended into the darkness, he realized the true cost of his sins. In his quest for power and wealth, he had lost sight of his humanity and forsaken his chance for salvation.
And so, in the cosmic tapestry of existence, Xangsane's story served as a cautionary tale—a reminder of the consequences of arrogance and hubris in the face of divine judgment.

• JFL
In the ethereal realm where time and space intertwine, there exists a place beyond mortal comprehension—a domain where divine beings reside, and where the souls of the departed find their ultimate destination. It was here that Xangsane, a once powerful and ambitious mortal, found himself after departing the earthly realm.
Xangsane had been a man of great wealth and influence in his lifetime. He had built his fortune through cunning and deceit, stepping on anyone who dared to oppose him. His life had been a tapestry of indulgence and excess, devoid of compassion or empathy for those less fortunate.
But as he stood in the presence of the divine, all his earthly achievements paled into insignificance. Before him, in all His glory, stood Allah—the Creator, the Merciful, the Compassionate.
Xangsane felt a wave of unease wash over him as he knelt before the Almighty. His heart raced with fear and uncertainty, for he knew that his deeds in life had not always been righteous.
"Allah," he whispered, his voice barely audible in the celestial expanse. "Forgive me for my transgressions. I seek redemption in your divine mercy."
The air around him seemed to vibrate with the weight of his words as he awaited the response of the Almighty.
But instead of the forgiveness and mercy he had hoped for, Xangsane was met with a stern gaze from Allah.
"Xangsane," boomed the voice of the Almighty, resonating through the heavens. "You have led a life of greed and arrogance. You have exploited the weak and oppressed the innocent. Your actions have caused untold suffering and misery."
Xangsane trembled before the divine presence, his heart heavy with guilt and shame. He had always believed that his wealth and power would shield him from the consequences of his actions, but now he realized the folly of his ways.
"Allah, please," he pleaded, tears streaming down his face. "I beg for your forgiveness. I will repent for my sins and mend my ways. Spare me from eternal damnation."
But Allah's judgment was swift and uncompromising.
"You have lived your life as a kuffar—a disbeliever," declared Allah. "You have rejected the path of righteousness and chosen instead to follow the desires of your ego. There can be no redemption for one who has strayed so far from the path of truth."
With a wave of His hand, Allah passed judgment upon Xangsane, consigning him to the depths of despair for all eternity.
As Xangsane's soul descended into the darkness, he realized the true cost of his sins. In his quest for power and wealth, he had lost sight of his humanity and forsaken his chance for salvation.
And so, in the cosmic tapestry of existence, Xangsane's story served as a cautionary tale—a reminder of the consequences of arrogance and hubris in the face of divine judgment.