What’s his pheno?

What’s his pheno?

• Total voters
1c79ac50b06bb42a24058bf13c162a3e.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Not a jock, not a prettyboy, not a surfer, I'm thinking either male model or high-class but I'm going high class

Also is not golden retriever
wht kind of MM

In the arid expanse of the Arabian desert, beneath the vast canopy of the night sky, the Prophet Muhammad sought solace in the quiet embrace of the wilderness. It was in these moments of solitude, amidst the shifting sands and the whispering winds, that he communed with the divine.

One night, as he lay beneath the stars, a shimmering light descended upon the Prophet, illuminating the darkness with its celestial radiance. In the presence of this divine glow, Muhammad felt a sense of awe and reverence wash over him, for he knew that he was in the presence of Allah.

"O Muhammad," boomed the voice of the Almighty, echoing through the desert air like thunder. "I have chosen you as My messenger, to deliver My word unto the people. But there is another task I now entrust to you—a task of great importance."

The Prophet Muhammad bowed his head in humble submission, his heart filled with anticipation.

"Speak, O Allah," he whispered, his voice barely audible in the vast expanse of the desert. "I am your servant, ready to fulfill your command."

"Allah's vision is vast, encompassing all that exists," declared the Almighty. "And in this vision, I have seen the sacred nature of the goat—a creature of humble form but divine purpose. Go forth, O Muhammad, and praise the goat as a symbol of My grace and bounty."

With these words, the vision faded, leaving the Prophet Muhammad alone once more in the silence of the desert. But in his heart, he carried the divine command entrusted to him by Allah.

In the days that followed, the Prophet Muhammad shared the revelation he had received with his followers, extolling the virtues of the goat as a creature blessed by the hand of Allah. He spoke of its gentle nature, its unwavering loyalty, and its role as a provider of sustenance for those in need.

And so, across the sands of Arabia, the goat came to be revered as a symbol of divine grace and abundance, its image etched into the hearts and minds of the faithful as a reminder of Allah's boundless mercy.

And in the annals of history, the vision bestowed upon the Prophet Muhammad by Allah served as a testament to the sacred interconnectedness of all living beings, each imbued with the divine essence of creation.

praised be goat!

• +1
@kanderior

@traveler

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
cuck all american jock and surfer pheno

• +1
@traveler Why all-american jock?

• +1
Reactions: traveler
right photo looks robust for an american football type white brah

• +1
cuck cause in 2024 every white brah exposed to white women interracial

surfer cause left looks like a blonde surfer brah

• +1
right photo looks robust for an american football type white brah
why? elab pls?
cuck cause in 2024 every white brah exposed to white women interracial
surfer cause left looks like a blonde surfer brah
Why?
pat GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra and traveler
  • Love it
@Infinite
I was debating between high-class and male model. But I lean more towards male model since he has an aggressive eye area.
High class people stereotypically look kind, warm and old money; this guy looks like a high tier model instead. Could be either tbh.

• +1
Jewish Sinagogger Gigamogger

• JFL
nice patmaxxer
happy bear GIF

I was debating between high-class and male model. But I lean more towards male model since he has an aggressive eye area.
High class people stereotypically look kind, warm and old money; this guy looks like a high tier model instead. Could be either tbh.
What particular type of male model does he look like?
And what about in the first image?
Jewish Sinagogger Gigamogger
y

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Xtra and Infinite
happy bear GIF

What particular type of male model does he look like?
And what about in the first image?

y
Fuck boy type of model (gives you the extreme charisma type). 1st picture, yeah, his eye area is softer, so it's more of high class.

Btw, I'm curious, why do you do these types of questions? Are you taking the answers and drawing conclusions for some reason?

• +1
PATMAXX!!!
PAT PAT!!!
Fuck boy type of model (gives you the extreme charisma type).
Why fuck boy?
1st picture, yeah, his eye area is softer, so it's more of high class.
What do you rate him?
Btw, I'm curious, why do you do these types of questions? Are you taking the answers and drawing conclusions for some reason?
Here's why if it surprises you:

He's SQUISHY SQUISHY only

• +1
Reactions: Infinite and Xtra
PAT PAT!!!

Why fuck boy?

What do you rate him?

Here's why if it surprises you:

He's SQUISHY SQUISHY only
He’s SQUISHY SQUISHY only

• +1