What’s my bodyfat

Mio

Mio

Master
DD9A42FF 05C2 4C7F 8B4E 11CB583A53C2

(Not flexing at all with this pic btw)

I’m 6’3 idk what my weight is but I’ve been eating like shit for the past week tbh

My main goal is to lose facial fat with my overall bf being a bonus

Since I eat at school i can’t keep a consistent diet and there’s no kitchen but I know I can consistently eat bacon/sausage and eggs for breakfast each morning, past that idk but I’m gonna try and eat mostly red meat and greens with some rice here and there

• JFL
Reactions: vampyre
69%

• +1
Reactions: Mio
30%

• JFL
6'3 small hips, lose weight gain muscle and you can mog

• +1
20%

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Mio
For future reference if you’re serious about finding out your bodyfat post more/better pictures from the front, back, sides, etc. Going off this Id estimate you to be around 20%. Easiest way you’re gonna start getting a leaner face quick is cutting out breakfast. Eat your first meal at lunch.

• +1
@lucivert why did you jfled my post

you are a fat fucking cow thats atleast 25-30% lol

• JFL
For future reference if you’re serious about finding out your bodyfat post more/better pictures from the front, back, sides, etc. Going off this Id estimate you to be around 20%. Easiest way you’re gonna start getting a leaner face quick is cutting out breakfast. Eat your first meal at lunch.
Do I start eating WAY bigger portions for lunch and dinner? And can I get away with eating like a granola bar or smth to start my day off with so i don't feel sick?

@lucivert why did you jfled my post

you are a fat fucking cow thats atleast 25-30% lol
That's like chungus tier chill

17%

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander
15-18%

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
View attachment 2403816
(Not flexing at all with this pic btw)

I’m 6’3 idk what my weight is but I’ve been eating like shit for the past week tbh

My main goal is to lose facial fat with my overall bf being a bonus

Since I eat at school i can’t keep a consistent diet and there’s no kitchen but I know I can consistently eat bacon/sausage and eggs for breakfast each morning, past that idk but I’m gonna try and eat mostly red meat and greens with some rice here and there
you look bloated asf

Do I start eating WAY bigger portions for lunch and dinner? And can I get away with eating like a granola bar or smth to start my day off with so i don't feel sick?

That's like chungus tier chill
What I like to do is start my day with caffeine which is a powerful appetite suppressant, then for “lunch”, a very high protein light calorie breakfast that’s very satiating (eggs and meat) and dinner can be a huge meal with dessert at the end. Following this guideline I don’t feel hungry or shitty at any point and the fat is coming off like crazy at the same time.