What’s stopped me from getting hollow cheeks

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
I literally have veins 24/7 rn although it’s winter here in OCE,
I am around 12% bf and lost a decent amount of bloat from cleaning my diet big time
I am zygoless but they are starting to show more imo
I barely have hollow cheeks in some lighting what’s stopping me from having them all round?
9409E26B 97D9 406E A976 C7E019C6150B

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Over, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
Either

Buccal fat

or you're not actually as low BF as you think, i have visible veins yet im 16/18% range

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Bird Bluebird, Deleted member 2658 and 12 others
Either

Buccal fat

or you're not actually as low BF as you think, i have visible veins yet im 16/18% range
Abs and serratus muscle show too
I’m 75kg Rn at 5’10
Just gonna lean bulk slowly now

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6873
No one cares about hollow cheeks tbh

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, 000, Over and 6 others
@SubhumanCurrycel Are you gonna get rhino?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and SubhumanCurrycel
you maybe dont have wide or forward grown enough for them to look really prominent

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Salience, Deleted member 3323 and 2 others
I am zygoless
Either this, or masseters acting as excess tissue where they're not needed (thus reducing concavity of the cheeks) even though yours seem low-set, could contribute.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6873
Abs and serratus muscle show too
I’m 75kg Rn at 5’10
Just gonna lean bulk slowly now
Hm.
Try using some measuring tape and use one of those sites where you can enter all those measurments to get somewhat of an idea where you are.

Or like i said buccal fat, if you measured everything and you're 12% maybe try getting a consult with someone who does it.
It's not that extremely expensive from what i saw, here in NL it'l cost me like 1700 euro for it

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and SubhumanCurrycel
If youre actually at 12% and havent got hollow cheeks its time for buccal fat removal.

The buccal fat pad is very resistant to diet in most people. So the only way to get rid of it is getting buccal fat removal. The buccal fat pad can be the exact same size at 12% or even 18%. Which was my case.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7, Mongrelcel and 4 others
@SubhumanCurrycel Are you gonna get rhino?
Yea.
Poorcel rn tho only got 1.5k in the bank after uni books and yearly gym membership ffs

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
If youre actually at 12% and havent got hollow cheeks its time for buccal fat removal.

The buccal fat pad is very resistant to diet in most people. So the only way to get rid of it is getting buccal fat removal. The buccal fat pad can be the exact same size at 12% or even 18%. Which was my case.
Fuck me I figured
Maybe I’m 14% at max but if my cheeks aren’t hollow it’s defo that

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I literally have veins 24/7 rn although it’s winter here in OCE,
I am around 12% bf and lost a decent amount of bloat from cleaning my diet big time
I am zygoless but they are starting to show more imo
I barely have hollow cheeks in some lighting what’s stopping me from having them all round?
View attachment 640950
Massetter to wide for your zygos
Still look good dont need hollow cheeks really

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RecessedPrettyboy and Ocelot
Yea.
Poorcel rn tho only got 1.5k in the bank after uni books and yearly gym membership ffs

I think you only need the tip to be straight tbn

Some people go overboard with that pig snout look with rhino

Im looking at nose bridge implant to raise it a little bit and still leave me with brow bone definition

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and SubhumanCurrycel
I think you only need the tip to be straight tbn

Some people go overboard with that pig snout look with rhino

I looking at nose bridge implant to raise it a little bit and still leave me with brow bone definition
If I upturn it imma look like a tranny.
Just needs to be neutral

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, sytyl and Effortless
my browridge is dogshit.
It's cope anyway. Low browridge and having good fat deposits around the eyes are of prime importance, while brow projection comes lower on the list. It's why many women and children have hooded eyes. I have a decent browridge which is medium-set but bad UEE in most times of day because I've 0 fat around the eyes even when I'm like 17-18% BF.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6873
It's cope anyway. Low browridge and having good fat deposits around the eyes are of prime importance, while brow projection comes lower on the list. It's why many women and children have hooded eyes. I have a decent browridge which is medium-set but bad UEE in most times of day because I've 0 fat around the eyes even when I'm like 17-18% BF.
Tbh browridge is only for masc imo
Chico has god tier fat support and subpar browridge still one of the best eye areas

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Yeah i have very little fat around my eyes. Basically none, i have had dark circles ever since i was born so i assume my upper maxilla is still alright but i just have bad fat pads.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Ocelot
You should get masseter botox tbh
20200903 110010

Massters wider than zygos are just not harmonic and look weird. Looks bad on u btw

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, CursedOne and SubhumanCurrycel
Yeah i have very little fat around my eyes. Basically none, i have had dark circles ever since i was born so i assume my upper maxilla is still alright but i just have bad fat pads.
Scleral show is a good way to determine if your undereyes (and maxilla since it's a part) are fine.
Tbh browridge is only for masc imo
Chico has god tier fat support and subpar browridge still one of the best eye areas
Yeah I've noticed a lot of boxers have that ogre look because of their massive log-tier browridges.
Forever jealous of Chico's unimpressive bones but amazing looks overall.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6873
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7, sytyl and 4 others
Scleral show is a good way to determine if your undereyes (and maxilla since it's a part) are fine.

Yeah I've noticed a lot of boxers have that ogre look because of their massive log-tier browridges.
Forever jealous of Chico's unimpressive bones but amazing looks overall.
I have zero scleral show.

Mine are basically 1:1 with my zygos, is that too wide or still good
Its ok but massters slighly narrower than zygos are the most ideal

• +1
What did you do for hollow cheeks bhai?
What % bodyfat?
Honestly idk at what percent exactly but when I start showing abs that’s when i get hollow cheeks. So maybe 10-12%

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and SubhumanCurrycel
lifefuel ngl.

Ah okay.
So unless you have pitt tier masseters it wouldnt be that bad for hollow cheeks if they are 1:1 with zygos or like 1mm wider
Yeah but slight narrower than zygos looks better

• +1
You should get masseter botox tbh
View attachment 640974
Massters wider than zygos are just not harmonic and look weird. Looks bad on u btw
I’ve already their size by completely cutting out chewing (pic is on my laptop on my phone rn) and it was bigger
Idk my jaw is kinda my only redeeming feature and my zygos are narrow asf won’t it be a looksmin?

Yeah but slight narrower than zygos looks better
Ah thanks man!
For now i'll lean down first and probably get buccal fat removal if no hollow cheeks and if still not masseter botox!

hope your results are good brocel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, RecessedPrettyboy and SubhumanCurrycel
Honestly idk exactly at what percent exactly but when I start showing abs that’s when i get hollow cheeks. So maybe 10-12%
Yea my abdominal region is quite visible but I guess could be leaner.
Any chewing or mewing tips to help zygos or are they completely genetic?
My grandma has mogger zygos ffs if only I didn’t get such a boneless maxilla

I’ve already their size by completely cutting out chewing (pic is on my laptop on my phone rn) and it was bigger
Idk my jaw is kinda my only redeeming feature and my zygos are narrow asf won’t it be a looksmin?
On you a 1:1 ratio looks better cuz u dont have wide zygos. But masseters wider than zygos looks shit tbh. I dont think you will lose more size from them bhai. The only way to atrophy them now is botox. I also fell for the chewing meme and + I had bruxism.
Photo Editor FSL9Gh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
Ah thanks man!
For now i'll lean down first and probably get buccal fat removal if no hollow cheeks and if still not masseter botox!

hope your results are good brocel
Thanks bro
Im getting masseter botox in less than 2 months ;)

• Love it
On you a 1:1 ratio looks better cuz u dont have wide zygos. But masseters wider than zygos looks shit tbh. I dont think you will lose more size from them bhai. The only way to atrophy them now is botox. I also fell for the chewing meme and + I had bruxism.
View attachment 640986
Ngl looking like a roblox character with insanely strong jaws hand it’s perks but at the end of the day my zygos didn’t accomodate it.
If my facial structure doesn’t change any further I’ll probably get em reduced (im just turned 18 a few months back and my face is still changing)

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Yea my abdominal region is quite visible but I guess could be leaner.
Any chewing or mewing tips to help zygos or are they completely genetic?
My grandma has mogger zygos ffs if only I didn’t get such a boneless maxilla
It does help. I get jfl reacts whenever i try to give someone mewing advice but it is what it is. I never had hollow cheeks even at low bf 2 years ago. So mewing is definitely legit for that but takes a lot of time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6273 and 4 others
It does help. I get jfl reacts whenever i try to give someone mewing advice but it is what it is. I never had hollow cheeks even at low bf 2 years ago. So mewing is definitely legit for that but takes a lot of time.
JFL as if growing a new chin wasnt enough now mewing gives people hollow cheeks?
Im guessing only if we use your guide right

• JFL
Reactions: Haydez, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
How visible are your abs? send a pic

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I think its actually the lack of forward/lateral projecting zygos. Cause you seem lean enough and your jaw is definetly wide enough

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, brainded, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Both my parents had extractions one had braces and they mouthbreathe in sleep or due to allergies
Both are giga recessed and boneless ask @Sikkunt23 hes seen my family photo I by far have the best skull
D2BB7EF4 BB30 494F A908 3A14CAE73486
DD96A439 FA03 42CC 9726 926840ABD62A
0B401DB0 ED70 4C9B 9F8E FB4B0291BA34

My facial progress from 16-17-18 actively keeping body and tongue posture + chewing (although I stopped chewing 2 months back)
Funny enough I was at my skinniest by far st photo 16

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Haydez, AscendingHero, Salludon and 1 other person
How visible are your abs? send a pic
Don’t have a recent pic but I was 80kg here now I’m 75kg.
Looks like that but lower abs are visible
1550204E 20F4 4F6C A5E6 99767E351A9B

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Salludon
I think its actually the lack of forward/lateral projecting zygos. Cause you seem lean enough and your jaw is definetly wide enough
Yea my zygos are dogshit in overall mass and projection imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss