What’s stopped me from getting hollow cheeks

No one cares about hollow cheeks tbh
great fucking comment right there

how did you come up with this amazing theory?

you honsetly are worse than a greycel and you have 6k posts here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Ocelot, SadnessWYJ and 1 other person
great fucking comment right there

how did you come up with this amazing theory?

you honsetly are worse than a greycel and you have 6k posts here
Tbh such a dumb comment
Hollow cheeks are to fucking die for

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Tbh I'm not sure that getting buccal fat removal might be the best idea, it could fuck up your harmony

I just dont think you have the zygos for hollow cheeks

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Tbh I'm not sure that getting buccal fat removal might be the best idea, it could fuck up your harmony

Tbh I can only cope with implants in the future or just pray to Gandy my face keeps changing as I’m 18 rn

false

I swear there is no accurate way to measure BF%, u think u r 12% and could be 17 ffs. Try leaning out a bit more. Last resort would be buccal fat removal only if you have good cheek bones

• +1
I swear there is no accurate way to measure BF%, u think u r 12% and could be 17 ffs. Try leaning out a bit more. Last resort would be buccal fat removal only if you have good cheek bones
what do u define as good cheekbones?

It wont fuck up ratios.
If anything it will help you get hollow cheeks, there's more to it than just zygos

• +1
It wont fuck up ratios.
If anything it will help you get hollow cheeks, there's more to it than just zygos
exactly lol. the amount of bad advice in this thread just lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Probably have shit ckeekbones

• JFL
what do u define as good cheekbones?
I have no idea, I would say protruding. It just matters cuz aging could look a lot worse after buccal fat removal if u don’t have “good” cheek bones, at least that’s what I heard

I have no idea, I would say protruding. It just matters cuz aging could look a lot worse after buccal fat removal if u don’t have “good” cheek bones, at least that’s what I heard
you dont need protruding cheekbones to get hollow cheeks. opry for example doesnt have protuding cheekbones and has insane hollow cheeks. its about the amount of tissue in the cheek area, not about cheekbones unless they are severely recessed which is very rare

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Mongrelcel
you are not 12-13%bf bro

• +1
Reactions: Bird Bluebird and SubhumanCurrycel
The only thing stopping his is too high bodyfat?
probably buccal fat. If he is at 12% and no hollow cheeks its definitely buccal fat. that fat pat pad can be super resistant to diet in most people. for example for me it was the exact same size at 11-12% to 18-19%(actually I could be higher than that, im estimating). I just had buccal fat removal yesterday and got 8ml removed that would have never been gone with just diet

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7 and Mongrelcel
probably buccal fat. If he is at 12% and no hollow cheeks its definitely buccal fat. that fat pat pad can be super resistant to diet in most people. for example for me it was the exact same size at 11-12% to 18-19%(actually I could be higher than that, im estimating). I just had buccal fat removal yesterday and got 8ml removed that would have never been gone with just diet
I have 0 semblance of a six pack, you cant see my abs whatsoever, but I get hollow cheeks in good lighting. If that's true then lifefuel, it means I might have hollow cheeks at all times when I diet down to lower bodyfat?

• +1
I have 0 semblance of a six pack, you cant see my abs whatsoever, but I get hollow cheeks in good lighting. If that's true then lifefuel, it means I might have hollow cheeks at all times when I diet down to lower bodyfat?
yea you might genetically have a very small buccal fat pad or might not even have a buccal fat pad at all. its size is entirely genetic and as I said some people dont even have it lol

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
yea you might genetically have a very small buccal fat pad or might not even have a buccal fat pad at all. its size is entirely genetic and as I said some people dont even have it lol
brutal genetics pill strikes again

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and RecessedPrettyboy
No one cares about hollow cheeks tbh
Cope, hollow cheeks are insane halo 2b696cfe27d95b42fb95185873f9c363

• +1
Reactions: karbo and SubhumanCurrycel
Its your zygomatics, they arent the right place for hollow cheeks I guess.

idk it's complicated, some foods bloat me personally even if I'm low bf. I still haven't figured it out why I look so different on some days

It does help. I get jfl reacts whenever i try to give someone mewing advice but it is what it is. I never had hollow cheeks even at low bf 2 years ago. So mewing is definitely legit for that but takes a lot of time.
and that's why subhumans remain subhumans. because of their ignorance.

• +1
dude please fix nose, shave head and grow a stubble you will ascend hard.
run bbc game

• +1
you dont need protruding cheekbones to get hollow cheeks. opry for example doesnt have protuding cheekbones and has insane hollow cheeks. its about the amount of tissue in the cheek area, not about cheekbones unless they are severely recessed which is very rare
So in that case, you are saying that everyone can have a hollow cheeks as long as you remove bucal fat (if needed).

I wonder if your masseters are too big

• +1
I literally have veins 24/7 rn although it’s winter here in OCE,
I am around 12% bf and lost a decent amount of bloat from cleaning my diet big time
I am zygoless but they are starting to show more imo
I barely have hollow cheeks in some lighting what’s stopping me from having them all round?
View attachment 640950
Hollow cheeks appear when someone has prominent high-cheekbones and their Gonion position is far from the cheekbones, that means having longer ramus is important in-order to create hollow cheeks.
But, Jhonny Depp was an exception to this rule because he had low-set cheekbones and still had hollow cheeks.

• +1
Zygos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669 and SubhumanCurrycel
Zygos

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and SubhumanCurrycel
i would be very suprised if your bf is under 16%

• +1
Reactions: Bird Bluebird
OP you have a great physique, but you're still at 15%+ body fat, don't fall for the meme where abs = 12%

I would say don't get any surgery until you take a proper crack at 10% and see where that gets you. you might need it regardless, but you don't really know right now

• +1
So in that case, you are saying that everyone can have a hollow cheeks as long as you remove bucal fat (if needed).
Yes as long as there is no buccal fat and very small amounts of subcutaneous fat

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
you shouldnt necessarily worry about hollow cheeks.... if you have that feature good, if you dont you can still slay by other means
instead you should worry more about the fact that mud and your skin have rougly the same colour

• JFL
you shouldnt necessarily worry about hollow cheeks.... if you have that feature good, if you dont you can still slay by other means
instead you should worry more about the fact that mud and your skin have rougly the same colour
Brb changing melanin expression in skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8699
your bodyfat is way higher then you think....

• +1
You need abs visible in neutral + visible lighting ( a clear 4 or 6 pack) depending on your insertion points. Your bf looks above 15%. Most people tend to overestimate their bf%.

Also, hollow cheeks are so rare. Even 90% of male models with hollow cheeks only have them visible in umbrella or overhead lighting.

• +1
I literally have veins 24/7 rn although it’s winter here in OCE,
I am around 12% bf and lost a decent amount of bloat from cleaning my diet big time
I am zygoless but they are starting to show more imo
I barely have hollow cheeks in some lighting what’s stopping me from having them all round?
View attachment 640950
“zygoless”

a different combination of adenin, thymin, cytosin and guanine