What’s the consensus on sunbathing your body but covering your face completely with a towel?

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Bad for aesthetics? If you just tan your body for like 30 mins out side every 3 days. Tanning your face for maybe like 2-4 mins without the towel

body will age faster

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
body will age faster

is that even a bad thing? Assuming your 12% body fat with decent muscle. How much does body “skin” even matter?

Theoretically bad for aesthetics although I'm not convinced that the skin of your torso and extremities matters at all seeing as its mostly covered with hair, definitely good for overall well being though.

Theoretically bad for aesthetics although I'm not convinced that the skin of your torso and extremities matters at all seeing as its mostly covered with hair, definitely good for overall well being though.

ive been doing this for 3 years sunbathing naked to increase test. im pretty hairless

but look at dudes like this(my goal bod) who tan and they don’t age
13D2E096 FE77 480C 9A16 6808F78336B9

• JFL
Reactions: Dog face
ive been doing this for 3 years sunbathing naked to increase test. im pretty hairless

but look at dudes like this(my goal bod) who tan and they don’t ageView attachment 268208

Photoaging is cumulative - your skin doesn't magically turn 40 at 25 from 2 sunbathing sessions. As I said, imo moderate body tanning has a net benefit.

gives you a healthy glow

and doesn't give you beta-endorphin, doesn't suppress hunger, doesn't regulate insulin sensitivity, doesn't induce lipolysis and doesn't increase your libido like sunbathing. Photodamage doesn't tell the whole tale

• +1
Reactions: draco

but look at dudes like this(my goal bod) who tan and they don’t ageView attachment 268208
JFL this dude's head area is so beta compared to his body, he looks comical