Whats the minimum looks rating to get cold approached?

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Serious, can HTN be cold approached by HTB?

I wagecuck as a food runner and a bouncer at my other job, ive been cold approached by 2 MTBs during the day asking for snap while working, and they were both sober. And one HTB while i was bouncing, she was prob drinking tho so lower inhib.

Curious if any user has been cold approached by MTB + before.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 48689, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
BTW, i dont want to come across as LARPing or bragging about getting approached by 2 girls. This is a serious thread.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Htn who’s 180+cm can get cold approached by his co workers or people around him. Like they can get approached in a setting like cafeteria,concerts,etc. chads get approached while walking on the streets by strangers

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Clavicular
And fuck you Fakecel

• JFL
i was ltn and i still got cold approached by ltbs, i dont think GETTITNG cold approached is about looks more how approachable you are

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, EggKing, bobtheflowerpot and 4 others

I wagecuck as a food runner and a bouncer at my other job, ive been cold approached by 2 MTBs during the day asking for snap while working, and they were both sober. And one HTB while i was bouncing, she was prob drinking tho so lower inhib.

I’ve been cold approached only one time by a mtb Latina

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
i was ltn and i still got cold approached by ltbs, i dont think GETTITNG cold approached is about looks more how approachable you are
What do u mean by this?

Htn who’s 180+cm can get cold approached by his co workers or people around him. Like they can get approached in a setting like cafeteria,concerts,etc. chads get approached while walking on the streets by strangers
Its because im a youngcel and high school girls ask for snaps alot.

What do u mean by this?
if you look high trust at any looks level or just extremely respectable you could get approached by women at any looks level like i was ltn 5'6 like 5 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and ShowerMaxxing
Which would mean high trust NT looks

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and gooner23
HTN (HT can also stand for high trust :D)

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and ElTruecel
if you look high trust at any looks level or just extremely respectable you could get approached by women at any looks level like i was ltn 5'6 like 5 years ago
The goalpost always moves, what was good enough 5yrs ago isn’t now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clavicular and gooner23

Depends on height. Imo height is the biggest factor in cold approaching. Looks not so much because you need to be able to stand out from a distance.

• +1
im ugly af and get cold approached

• +1
High trust features? Thats looks nigga

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clavicular, NoseProphecy and gooner23
I’m a mtn cutecel and I have only been approached twice. Rest of the times the girls won’t mind standing next to me and look at me so I just start a conversation to get their snap or insta. I would say a good sign that you look approachable is if elderly people smile and greet you and give you extra stuff for free

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and Deleted member 48689
you need to take cold showers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, Clavicular, lemonnz and 1 other person
Yes I fucked a htb at my gym last year who cold approached me. I'm htn+ black and jacked but 5'11 manlet lol. I rarely get daytime cold approaches but at bars/clubs I get approached fairly often.

• JFL
Yes I fucked a htb at my gym last year who cold approached me. I'm htn+ black and jacked but 5'11 manlet lol. I rarely get daytime cold approaches but at bars/clubs I get approached fairly often.
yeah bro im 5 11 manlet and only chadlite subhuman, fuck genetics did me wrong bro also i only fuck 3 stayclites per week it's brutal out here

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, fogdart and Clavicular
Id say htn. Its when you start getting considered generally attractive to most normies

~3.25 psl

• Woah
i dont get cold approached but some random girls i know will start playing with my hair and shit prob because of pity