Officially accepting incel status.HTN Normie resignation.

Ascend_forever

Ascend_forever

Iron
Quick run down Ltn gymmaxxed 6’3 black/white,UK.Thought I was HTN for the longest time.I knew women didn’t love big muscles but I thought this extended to guys on gear not athletic built guys .Face undoubtedly mogs and race unfortunately.Unless u are chadronelite then u stand a chance.

24 y/o Blackpilled knowledge from the age of like 18,obviously took a while to set in .Lots of clubbing 18-20 . Lots of timid club approaches .some make out and grinds .Lots snap and flacky texting .

The big problem is if u going for girls on your looks level(leggit average face/thick-fat) .There are hundreds of guys doing the same .let alone Chadlites. So every approach u go into ,the dynamic is like 80/20 in the woman’s favour.So u leggit have to perform a mating ritual To get laid.Without getting me too’d or that creepy guy.

Leading on from that talking to a girl means nothing …With that being said I spent way too much time and effort speaking to girls “building bridges “ to no where .Then asking Her out and getting ghosted or some bs excuse.

I cold approached 2 women . First was unknownly a single mother of 2,dates fs and more bs .

The blackpilling clown Shit is .I asked her how many guys she slept with .Something like “5 -7” obviously more and then asked her how many dates she’s been on,like dinner /bowling/late night drives ? “0”.

The other some 30 y/0 thicker than average unknownly like Eastern European woman . Just got told she had a “boyfriend “.leggit just said I are cute .

So lads .That girl u are chatting up on snap for days ,god forbid longer than a week.Just kys beyond over.One guy said hey come Netflix and chill /late night drive and fucked her in his Audi a3.

As a guy if the power dynamic isn’t in your favour its over for you . You can’t run game into her pants ,even if u height and body mog then next guys.

The dynamic is unspoken power balance of being more attractive be a large margin.Than you chosen women .So if she can tell u get lots of women.by being white/NT/tall/chiseled face or at least Handsome.It demands respect for her to treat u according.That’s when women open up and are receptive opposed to rude /berating/shy.

It’s not a conspiracy boys .You need to be good looking to get women and not be a lil lap dog who humps her leg for some monthly sex. If u go out for food /gym/hanging friends and don’t have woman .actively flirting ,keyword actively. Not iois as women leggit flirt out of boredom.Then u aren’t enough and now will play the chasing game.Oppossed to being a real man a irl Chad being a normal guy interacting with a women and not a sex starved clown.

Anyway to wear this places me I’m tired of working so hard or getting ghosted by leggit landwhales .Or getting snaps at the club that lead to nowhere.I’ve had like 8 lays over 6 years .Obviously not everyday cold approaching worthless if u aren’t chad lite. But Dating apps/clubbing like 3times a week since 18.24 now.

You can’t out maneuver being unattractive even if u are 6’5. You just get girls who like tall guys …who are attractive.ie htn 6’5 opposed to chad/Chadlite 6’1.

My main cause of anguish comes from being in good and I mean good shape all my life .And seeing my white friends, 6’1-6’3 Normies get 40+ tinder matches a few years ago and go from gf to gf.This is before 2019 super hypergammy.
Along with heavy facials flaws .I’ve given it all I could .Just become a millionaire to get a tan through Becky bro or Become a YouTube social media star bro.Sexy people have a sex .Rich people pay for it .ER talks about it .like emotional emptiness.

Last point every single women dreams of chad as we dream of that shy pretty,curvy elusive women who laughs at your jokes.Who saves her self for the right guy . That average girl dreams of tall ,Ian somer holder look alike .

You guys need to step outside yourself and be real and say .Out of the 1,000s of guys in her tinder/snap/insta/hinge/exs/first crush do I stick out ?

Women feel good when tall guys or half decent looking guys snap them even when she would never fuck you.It’s give her all her value. Because if she wants only keeps chad then guys we actually fuck her Ig ratio would be 1:1 opposed to women with 3k followers and 300 following.Statusmaxing

I’ve noticed almost all women 21+ on Ig have private accounts these days.To help easier filter out NT Chadlite and sugar daddies from thirsty normie

It’s not about who she is ,it’s about who she can get ….Chad …If you aren’t irl chad it’s over . 2nd place is first loser .

Might make another post with pics /might pm forum known members.

Haven’t said anything hateful on .org/but you assholes really make .org look like a Call of duty live chat is a pregame for here .Don’t want to get tied in with you lot especially when normie know about .org

6’3. 97kg. 32waist

Ideally u lean max /neckmax/get a haircut but maybe still need a haircut but it’s over bro.

I’m just ugly with a big body.I’m not ugly why don’t u duck me then ? Main thing is it should be hard . Dating apps . Hey….response…..date …smash …repeat .
Cold approaching…..hey you look cute /witty sarcasm/English humor…,exchange details ….Maybe a few times then chat and meet up ….hook up…repeat.

If it’s hard you are fighting a losing battle .unfortunately bro

My face is 3/10 max .shout FACELMS bro . Need to get on his discord server.literally twins .

TLDR .Face mogs /6’3 gymaxxed LTN .blackpilled moments .water .Just be chad .Just be gorgeous theory .

If u are a ukcel get at me .
Sorry for shit grammar dyslexia.:/

Attachments

• 968B4E9A-B830-48D0-A6FF-B735D3122D2A.jpeg
    968B4E9A-B830-48D0-A6FF-B735D3122D2A.jpeg
    547.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: JBcollector, wishIwasSalludon, flippasav and 14 others
I thought BBCcels got laid in UK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Skywalker, comingtothisJFL and 2 others
IMG 8019

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis, ZaC, OGJBSLAYER and 20 others
Main problem is low af set orbitals .

i dont believe you

no way in fuck you‘re a 6’3 lightskin nigga out here struggling

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, mogstars, RecessedChinCel and 5 others
Leggit man 191cm barefoot evening height 6.3 1/2 morning height.My social circle these days is shit like I have 2 good mates who I never see these days .
i dont believe you

no way in fuck you‘re a 6’3 lightskin nigga out here struggling

htn does not preclude incelism. anything less than sub chad is incel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and copemaxxeer
JFL get a taper why the fuck do you have a hightop

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GRINCHN’4$URGERY and try2beme
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, mogstars, HighClassMaxing and 2 others
Your style of writing is too hard to read

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet and Ricky212
Not even bad looking how the fuck are you incel

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
i would expect someone like you to get laid all day every day

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Ricky212
not even I high top . It’s a fade with hair on top like the hair isn’t even shaved into a block

not even I high top . It’s a fade with hair on top like the hair isn’t even shaved into a block
Ask for low tapers and grow your sides. JFL at not maxxing out on lightskin curly hair appeal

JFL at everyone saying this forum is mental.

muh rating are wrong and every body expects too much.

Fucking Jacked BBC 6’4 nigger gets low to no pussy in the truecel land UK.

KYS FAGGOTS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 27746 and JovenCansao
Ask for low tapers and grow your sides. JFL at not maxxing out on lightskin curly hair appeal

Obviously sometimes i go more than a week without a trim,But you shouldnt take one gym pic as my whole story.

getting braids soon anyway

• Love it
Reactions: Ricky212
Shave the fat Albert haircut
Lean max more
Tattoos and piercings

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
Obviously sometimes i go more than a week without a trim,But you shouldnt take one gym pic as my whole story.

getting braids soon anyway
Do you live in south or north maybe it’s a location thing, because you look like you would slay in the south

Shave the fat Albert haircut
Lean max more
Tattoos and piercings
getting braids ,the only reason my hair looks crazy ,

got my nose and ears pierced the other week

might full send a starvemax / face is king and being 218 lbs rn

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Do you live in south or north maybe it’s a location thing, because you look like you would slay in the south
midlands like coventry

Tyrone’s yeah especially Nt black normies .like the English Kai cenats
only in the ghettos, but ur not ugly especially with mullato complexion and body halo, which would go rather well with ur niche, may be its ur personality? NTpill is undefeated 🤔

• +1
Reactions: Ascend_forever
only in the ghettos, but ur not ugly especially with mullato complexion and body halo, which would go rather well with ur niche, may be its ur personality? NTpill is undefeated 🤔
leggit i've been saying this outside of big cities and the rough parts .curtain haircuts and skinny frames mog.

slightly autistic but not enough to tell .More like no drinking on some nights out .Big normie no no.And not being a slave to designer brands 24/7.Big android phone blackpill .Have an iphone now ofc .I feel its low T and cuck ish to literally copy trends to a T with no personality.

Like if you dont look identical 5 other guys in the club ,normies get triggered.

• +1
Reactions: comingtothisJFL
Women feel good when tall guys or half decent looking guys snap them even when she would never fuck you.It’s give her all her value
What are you saying , women prefer to keep gl guys as orbiters than fuck with them ?

Fix your hair.

What are you saying , women prefer to keep gl guys as orbiters than fuck with them ?
yeah pretty much alot of women can't be bother to fuck guys for the most part.From my female friends perspective mashed with my blackpill knowledge .

They often arent in shape like leggit gain weight through inactivity and birth control hormone disrupctors,You know how women all think they are prime megan fox ,everyone talks about shit that happens during sex with there best mates so she doesnt want to perceived/risk being seen as some lardy chunky bitch who got fucked and chucked by anyone especially non chad.

They are arrogant .but ultimately their looks dont meet there perceived value(simp inflation/dating apps ) .Sex is the ultimate truth teller into their real value.(Having a banging body/arch game/tight pussy/fitter in person/submissive etc.) women bluff there way to chad through distorted desirability

They All have dildos and bullets and fuck chadlite here and there

And as the fallacy goes too many options leads to inaction.From my female experience and knowledge hoes are pretty plentiful these days.IDK just a thought

Fix your hair.
dudeeee jheez ill buzz that shit right now at this rate hahahahhaha.

Take me at Face value literally .i walk around in cap most days ,

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Quick run down Ltn gymmaxxed 6’3 black/white,UK.Thought I was HTN for the longest time.I knew women didn’t love big muscles but I thought this extended to guys on gear not athletic built guys .Face undoubtedly mogs and race unfortunately.Unless u are chadronelite then u stand a chance.

24 y/o Blackpilled knowledge from the age of like 18,obviously took a while to set in .Lots of clubbing 18-20 . Lots of timid club approaches .some make out and grinds .Lots snap and flacky texting .

The big problem is if u going for girls on your looks level(leggit average face/thick-fat) .There are hundreds of guys doing the same .let alone Chadlites. So every approach u go into ,the dynamic is like 80/20 in the woman’s favour.So u leggit have to perform a mating ritual To get laid.Without getting me too’d or that creepy guy.

Leading on from that talking to a girl means nothing …With that being said I spent way too much time and effort speaking to girls “building bridges “ to no where .Then asking Her out and getting ghosted or some bs excuse.

I cold approached 2 women . First was unknownly a single mother of 2,dates fs and more bs .

The blackpilling clown Shit is .I asked her how many guys she slept with .Something like “5 -7” obviously more and then asked her how many dates she’s been on,like dinner /bowling/late night drives ? “0”.

The other some 30 y/0 thicker than average unknownly like Eastern European woman . Just got told she had a “boyfriend “.leggit just said I are cute .

So lads .That girl u are chatting up on snap for days ,god forbid longer than a week.Just kys beyond over.One guy said hey come Netflix and chill /late night drive and fucked her in his Audi a3.

As a guy if the power dynamic isn’t in your favour its over for you . You can’t run game into her pants ,even if u height and body mog then next guys.

The dynamic is unspoken power balance of being more attractive be a large margin.Than you chosen women .So if she can tell u get lots of women.by being white/NT/tall/chiseled face or at least Handsome.It demands respect for her to treat u according.That’s when women open up and are receptive opposed to rude /berating/shy.

It’s not a conspiracy boys .You need to be good looking to get women and not be a lil lap dog who humps her leg for some monthly sex. If u go out for food /gym/hanging friends and don’t have woman .actively flirting ,keyword actively. Not iois as women leggit flirt out of boredom.Then u aren’t enough and now will play the chasing game.Oppossed to being a real man a irl Chad being a normal guy interacting with a women and not a sex starved clown.

Anyway to wear this places me I’m tired of working so hard or getting ghosted by leggit landwhales .Or getting snaps at the club that lead to nowhere.I’ve had like 8 lays over 6 years .Obviously not everyday cold approaching worthless if u aren’t chad lite. But Dating apps/clubbing like 3times a week since 18.24 now.

You can’t out maneuver being unattractive even if u are 6’5. You just get girls who like tall guys …who are attractive.ie htn 6’5 opposed to chad/Chadlite 6’1.

My main cause of anguish comes from being in good and I mean good shape all my life .And seeing my white friends, 6’1-6’3 Normies get 40+ tinder matches a few years ago and go from gf to gf.This is before 2019 super hypergammy.
Along with heavy facials flaws .I’ve given it all I could .Just become a millionaire to get a tan through Becky bro or Become a YouTube social media star bro.Sexy people have a sex .Rich people pay for it .ER talks about it .like emotional emptiness.

Last point every single women dreams of chad as we dream of that shy pretty,curvy elusive women who laughs at your jokes.Who saves her self for the right guy . That average girl dreams of tall ,Ian somer holder look alike .

You guys need to step outside yourself and be real and say .Out of the 1,000s of guys in her tinder/snap/insta/hinge/exs/first crush do I stick out ?

Women feel good when tall guys or half decent looking guys snap them even when she would never fuck you.It’s give her all her value. Because if she wants only keeps chad then guys we actually fuck her Ig ratio would be 1:1 opposed to women with 3k followers and 300 following.Statusmaxing

I’ve noticed almost all women 21+ on Ig have private accounts these days.To help easier filter out NT Chadlite and sugar daddies from thirsty normie

It’s not about who she is ,it’s about who she can get ….Chad …If you aren’t irl chad it’s over . 2nd place is first loser .

Haven’t said anything hateful on .org/but you assholes really make .org look like a Call of duty live chat is a pregame for here .Don’t want to get tied in with you lot especially when normie know about .org

6’3. 97kg. 32waist

Ideally u lean max /neckmax/get a haircut but maybe still need a haircut but it’s over bro.

I’m just ugly with a big body.I’m not ugly why don’t u duck me then ? Main thing is it should be hard . Dating apps . Hey….response…..date …smash …repeat .
Cold approaching…..hey you look cute /witty sarcasm/English humor…,exchange details ….Maybe a few times then chat and meet up ….hook up…repeat.

My face is 3/10 max .shout FACELMS bro . Need to get on his discord server.literally twins .

TLDR .Face mogs /6’3 gymaxxed LTN .blackpilled moments .water .Just be chad .Just be gorgeous theory .

Nope, you are a white incel inside a BBC skin suit.

You will never succeed in silencing the BBC gospel you poser, NEVER.

Looks are everything.

• +1
Reactions: mortis

6’3. 97kg. 32waist

move to Brazil
UK is shit
it doesnt even have good pay anymore , compared to good paying 2nd world jobs, at the super expensive cost of living they're in rn
@Ai Impact @EnglandBadman @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
move to Brazil
UK is shit
it doesnt even have good pay anymore , compared to good paying 2nd world jobs, at the super expensive cost of living they're in rn
@Ai Impact @EnglandBadman @PrinceLuenLeoncur
Stop hating on my country you ain’t even from here, the rest of Europe is just as fucked as Britain if not worse. Hop off our dicks you hating ass bitch leave my nation alone
IMG 7635

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

6’3. 97kg. 32waist

ur a chad stop being retarded

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Read all of it. At I have similar stats to you. 6'4 MTN. 4 lays in 3 years. 2 of which I'm still proud of. For us I believe the next step is to statusmaxx. Works pretty well for black guys tbh

• +1
all this just to look like a lingard

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Fiqh
Youre not ugly dude and you know it. Your physique and height are top 10% easily. The problem is that everything around the british isles is absolute nightmare mode. Hyper conformist, hyper gynocentric total fucking nightmare and on top of it, everyone is hideously ugly so even if you climb to the top, all you get is dregs. Black guys generally do have to thugmaxx to do well in any low iq culture like that but if you take that route, then you're absolutely fucked for getting anything other than slags and single mothers

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Ascend_forever and Deleted member 27746
Read all of it. At I have similar stats to you. 6'4 MTN. 4 lays in 3 years. 2 of which I'm still proud of. For us I believe the next step is to statusmaxx. Works pretty well for black guys tbh

How is this even possible, I slayed 3 in the last week of downloading hinge & will slay two this week.

I’m black and manlet

How is this even possible, I slayed 3 in the last week of downloading hinge & will slay two this week.

I’m black and manlet
I honestly don't care about slaying that's why

>6’3
Kys Tyrone

Youre not ugly dude and you know it. Your physique and height are top 10% easily. The problem is that everything around the british isles is absolute nightmare mode. Hyper conformist, hyper gynocentric total fucking nightmare and on top of it, everyone is hideously ugly so even if you climb to the top, all you get is dregs. Black guys generally do have to thugmaxx to do well in any low iq culture like that but if you take that route, then you're absolutely fucked for getting anything other than slags and single mothers
Bro stay tuned I’ll show you why there is this scramble attitude and why leggit Chadlite/chad and popular HTN clean the whole city

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper