Officially accepting incel status.HTN Normie resignation.

three possibilities

1 You overrate your looks
2 You underrate girls looks
3 You have a shy passive personality and don't escalate

Btw l
three possibilities

1 You overrate your looks
2 You underrate girls looks
3 You have a shy passive personality and don't escalate
i hand on heart rate myself a strong 6/10 I always go for chunky /big ass /wide hip women.Not shy been clubbing for years and have grown to just approach.

Tbh I think it’s just inflation.Ngl i will go months with nothing then fuck a few mid and I mean mid …but thick women. Apps like never work for me

Btw l

i hand on heart rate myself a strong 6/10 I always go for chunky /big ass /wide hip women.Not shy been clubbing for years and have grown to just approach.
yeah, but do you actually escalate and try to get them back to your place?

Women are the ultimate deciders
yeah, but do you actually escalate and try to get them back to your place?
yeah ofc but a lot of it was snaps to nowhere .”I can’t leave my friend” bs.A lot of the times women revel in the attention opposed to real escalation. And when they want sex they go to ex’s and hinge chads

JFL at everyone saying this forum is mental.

muh rating are wrong and every body expects too much.

Fucking Jacked BBC 6’4 nigger gets low to no pussy in the truecel land UK.

KYS FAGGOTS
Cuz no one likes niggers except whales and mudsharks

My white 5”8 pudgy NT UK friend does better than him

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

@PseudoMaxxer To add to it:

Look at OLD stats, niggers are like -3 and whites are +9

If he was even 6”0 with gym physique and MTN face, you really think he’d have a problem? Fucking lol.

No one likes these nigger immigrants they should go slay in West Africa

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

Lies ,unless he happens to be a 2023 fat colton haynes clone

Get dreads and drip and you'll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Ascend_forever
@PseudoMaxxer To add to it:

Look at OLD stats, niggers are like -3 and whites are +9

If he was even 6”0 with gym physique and MTN face, you really think he’d have a problem? Fucking lol.

No one likes these nigger immigrants they should go slay in West Africa
one word:
OBED

Do u think black chicks are ugly?

Impossible to be black and incel w black chicks
few where I live,tbh im focusing all in on escaping the rat race .then get tattoos,braids,designer clothes etc.within 6 months .Money /NT expressions matter alot post 20/21 y/o.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
few where I live,tbh im focusing all in on escaping the rat race .then get tattoos,braids,designer clothes etc.within 6 months .Money /NT expressions matter alot post 20/21 y/o.
Mogger plan you’re clearly gonna succeed unlike the coping rotting Indians in this forum

How do you even manage to not get laid is beyond me

Quick run down Ltn gymmaxxed 6’3 black/white,UK.Thought I was HTN for the longest time.I knew women didn’t love big muscles but I thought this extended to guys on gear not athletic built guys .Face undoubtedly mogs and race unfortunately.Unless u are chadronelite then u stand a chance.

24 y/o Blackpilled knowledge from the age of like 18,obviously took a while to set in .Lots of clubbing 18-20 . Lots of timid club approaches .some make out and grinds .Lots snap and flacky texting .

The big problem is if u going for girls on your looks level(leggit average face/thick-fat) .There are hundreds of guys doing the same .let alone Chadlites. So every approach u go into ,the dynamic is like 80/20 in the woman’s favour.So u leggit have to perform a mating ritual To get laid.Without getting me too’d or that creepy guy.

Leading on from that talking to a girl means nothing …With that being said I spent way too much time and effort speaking to girls “building bridges “ to no where .Then asking Her out and getting ghosted or some bs excuse.

I cold approached 2 women . First was unknownly a single mother of 2,dates fs and more bs .

The blackpilling clown Shit is .I asked her how many guys she slept with .Something like “5 -7” obviously more and then asked her how many dates she’s been on,like dinner /bowling/late night drives ? “0”.

The other some 30 y/0 thicker than average unknownly like Eastern European woman . Just got told she had a “boyfriend “.leggit just said I are cute .

So lads .That girl u are chatting up on snap for days ,god forbid longer than a week.Just kys beyond over.One guy said hey come Netflix and chill /late night drive and fucked her in his Audi a3.

As a guy if the power dynamic isn’t in your favour its over for you . You can’t run game into her pants ,even if u height and body mog then next guys.

The dynamic is unspoken power balance of being more attractive be a large margin.Than you chosen women .So if she can tell u get lots of women.by being white/NT/tall/chiseled face or at least Handsome.It demands respect for her to treat u according.That’s when women open up and are receptive opposed to rude /berating/shy.

It’s not a conspiracy boys .You need to be good looking to get women and not be a lil lap dog who humps her leg for some monthly sex. If u go out for food /gym/hanging friends and don’t have woman .actively flirting ,keyword actively. Not iois as women leggit flirt out of boredom.Then u aren’t enough and now will play the chasing game.Oppossed to being a real man a irl Chad being a normal guy interacting with a women and not a sex starved clown.

Anyway to wear this places me I’m tired of working so hard or getting ghosted by leggit landwhales .Or getting snaps at the club that lead to nowhere.I’ve had like 8 lays over 6 years .Obviously not everyday cold approaching worthless if u aren’t chad lite. But Dating apps/clubbing like 3times a week since 18.24 now.

You can’t out maneuver being unattractive even if u are 6’5. You just get girls who like tall guys …who are attractive.ie htn 6’5 opposed to chad/Chadlite 6’1.

My main cause of anguish comes from being in good and I mean good shape all my life .And seeing my white friends, 6’1-6’3 Normies get 40+ tinder matches a few years ago and go from gf to gf.This is before 2019 super hypergammy.
Along with heavy facials flaws .I’ve given it all I could .Just become a millionaire to get a tan through Becky bro or Become a YouTube social media star bro.Sexy people have a sex .Rich people pay for it .ER talks about it .like emotional emptiness.

Last point every single women dreams of chad as we dream of that shy pretty,curvy elusive women who laughs at your jokes.Who saves her self for the right guy . That average girl dreams of tall ,Ian somer holder look alike .

You guys need to step outside yourself and be real and say .Out of the 1,000s of guys in her tinder/snap/insta/hinge/exs/first crush do I stick out ?

Women feel good when tall guys or half decent looking guys snap them even when she would never fuck you.It’s give her all her value. Because if she wants only keeps chad then guys we actually fuck her Ig ratio would be 1:1 opposed to women with 3k followers and 300 following.Statusmaxing

I’ve noticed almost all women 21+ on Ig have private accounts these days.To help easier filter out NT Chadlite and sugar daddies from thirsty normie

It’s not about who she is ,it’s about who she can get ….Chad …If you aren’t irl chad it’s over . 2nd place is first loser .

Might make another post with pics /might pm forum known members.

Haven’t said anything hateful on .org/but you assholes really make .org look like a Call of duty live chat is a pregame for here .Don’t want to get tied in with you lot especially when normie know about .org

6’3. 97kg. 32waist

Ideally u lean max /neckmax/get a haircut but maybe still need a haircut but it’s over bro.

I’m just ugly with a big body.I’m not ugly why don’t u duck me then ? Main thing is it should be hard . Dating apps . Hey….response…..date …smash …repeat .
Cold approaching…..hey you look cute /witty sarcasm/English humor…,exchange details ….Maybe a few times then chat and meet up ….hook up…repeat.

If it’s hard you are fighting a losing battle .unfortunately bro

My face is 3/10 max .shout FACELMS bro . Need to get on his discord server.literally twins .

TLDR .Face mogs /6’3 gymaxxed LTN .blackpilled moments .water .Just be chad .Just be gorgeous theory .

If u are a ukcel get at me .
Sorry for shit grammar dyslexia.:/
bro it has nothing to do with your looks

• +1
leggit i've been saying this outside of big cities and the rough parts .curtain haircuts and skinny frames mog.

slightly autistic but not enough to tell .More like no drinking on some nights out .Big normie no no.And not being a slave to designer brands 24/7.Big android phone blackpill .Have an iphone now ofc .I feel its low T and cuck ish to literally copy trends to a T with no personality.

Like if you dont look identical 5 other guys in the club ,normies get triggered.
trust me bro, they can tell. this can be fixed, you need to learn game (pick up). Pickup’s primary use case is teaching non NT how to be NT when interacting w women

For everyone else most of it is cope

• +1
How the fuck are you 6'3 and not pulling bro what

• +1
Reactions: Ascend_forever and WishIwasChico
Youll find a becky who is for some reason obsessed w u. Dw bro u seem like a chill dude

• +1
Youll find a becky who is for some reason obsessed w u. Dw bro u seem like a chill dude
See that? Brootal lookism called u chill just cuz u look like the kind of guy id say hi to at a gym

Quick run down Ltn gymmaxxed 6’3 black/white,UK.Thought I was HTN for the longest time.I knew women didn’t love big muscles but I thought this extended to guys on gear not athletic built guys .Face undoubtedly mogs and race unfortunately.Unless u are chadronelite then u stand a chance.

24 y/o Blackpilled knowledge from the age of like 18,obviously took a while to set in .Lots of clubbing 18-20 . Lots of timid club approaches .some make out and grinds .Lots snap and flacky texting .

The big problem is if u going for girls on your looks level(leggit average face/thick-fat) .There are hundreds of guys doing the same .let alone Chadlites. So every approach u go into ,the dynamic is like 80/20 in the woman’s favour.So u leggit have to perform a mating ritual To get laid.Without getting me too’d or that creepy guy.

Leading on from that talking to a girl means nothing …With that being said I spent way too much time and effort speaking to girls “building bridges “ to no where .Then asking Her out and getting ghosted or some bs excuse.

I cold approached 2 women . First was unknownly a single mother of 2,dates fs and more bs .

The blackpilling clown Shit is .I asked her how many guys she slept with .Something like “5 -7” obviously more and then asked her how many dates she’s been on,like dinner /bowling/late night drives ? “0”.

The other some 30 y/0 thicker than average unknownly like Eastern European woman . Just got told she had a “boyfriend “.leggit just said I are cute .

So lads .That girl u are chatting up on snap for days ,god forbid longer than a week.Just kys beyond over.One guy said hey come Netflix and chill /late night drive and fucked her in his Audi a3.

As a guy if the power dynamic isn’t in your favour its over for you . You can’t run game into her pants ,even if u height and body mog then next guys.

The dynamic is unspoken power balance of being more attractive be a large margin.Than you chosen women .So if she can tell u get lots of women.by being white/NT/tall/chiseled face or at least Handsome.It demands respect for her to treat u according.That’s when women open up and are receptive opposed to rude /berating/shy.

It’s not a conspiracy boys .You need to be good looking to get women and not be a lil lap dog who humps her leg for some monthly sex. If u go out for food /gym/hanging friends and don’t have woman .actively flirting ,keyword actively. Not iois as women leggit flirt out of boredom.Then u aren’t enough and now will play the chasing game.Oppossed to being a real man a irl Chad being a normal guy interacting with a women and not a sex starved clown.

Anyway to wear this places me I’m tired of working so hard or getting ghosted by leggit landwhales .Or getting snaps at the club that lead to nowhere.I’ve had like 8 lays over 6 years .Obviously not everyday cold approaching worthless if u aren’t chad lite. But Dating apps/clubbing like 3times a week since 18.24 now.

You can’t out maneuver being unattractive even if u are 6’5. You just get girls who like tall guys …who are attractive.ie htn 6’5 opposed to chad/Chadlite 6’1.

My main cause of anguish comes from being in good and I mean good shape all my life .And seeing my white friends, 6’1-6’3 Normies get 40+ tinder matches a few years ago and go from gf to gf.This is before 2019 super hypergammy.
Along with heavy facials flaws .I’ve given it all I could .Just become a millionaire to get a tan through Becky bro or Become a YouTube social media star bro.Sexy people have a sex .Rich people pay for it .ER talks about it .like emotional emptiness.

Last point every single women dreams of chad as we dream of that shy pretty,curvy elusive women who laughs at your jokes.Who saves her self for the right guy . That average girl dreams of tall ,Ian somer holder look alike .

You guys need to step outside yourself and be real and say .Out of the 1,000s of guys in her tinder/snap/insta/hinge/exs/first crush do I stick out ?

Women feel good when tall guys or half decent looking guys snap them even when she would never fuck you.It’s give her all her value. Because if she wants only keeps chad then guys we actually fuck her Ig ratio would be 1:1 opposed to women with 3k followers and 300 following.Statusmaxing

I’ve noticed almost all women 21+ on Ig have private accounts these days.To help easier filter out NT Chadlite and sugar daddies from thirsty normie

It’s not about who she is ,it’s about who she can get ….Chad …If you aren’t irl chad it’s over . 2nd place is first loser .

Haven’t said anything hateful on .org/but you assholes really make .org look like a Call of duty live chat is a pregame for here .Don’t want to get tied in with you lot especially when normie know about .org

6’3. 97kg. 32waist

Ideally u lean max /neckmax/get a haircut but maybe still need a haircut but it’s over bro.

I’m just ugly with a big body.I’m not ugly why don’t u duck me then ? Main thing is it should be hard . Dating apps . Hey….response…..date …smash …repeat .
Cold approaching…..hey you look cute /witty sarcasm/English humor…,exchange details ….Maybe a few times then chat and meet up ….hook up…repeat.

My face is 3/10 max .shout FACELMS bro . Need to get on his discord server.literally twins .

TLDR .Face mogs /6’3 gymaxxed LTN .blackpilled moments .water .Just be chad .Just be gorgeous theory .

Bro you only got laid 8 times in 6 years looking like that? While using dating apps actively and going the club 3 times a week.

No fucking way bro I refuse to believe it

6’3. 97kg. 32waist

Looks a bit ethnic

How the fuck are you 6'3 and not pulling bro what
socials circles are key ,im heavily neurotic tbh .But i dunno only had 10 hinge matches in like a weeks then deleted it today. closing is hard af .like getting a girl home or to hers is so hard .It's like as soon as i show interest that im dtf they just fade away

appreciate bro.But it's so fucked these days mate. Like even if and when i get a 5/10 as 6ish 7/10 guy .She is like damn i pulled this guy ,i'm better looking than i thought. Let me try these chads.It's so inevitable.sub 7 is law fr

Unless u mog her into the dirt and are the local town/city chadlite/chad she'll size u up as inferior and plus her friends also play a HUGE role in who she dates.if they dont think you are hot ...ironically ethnic tax as a mixed guy (who isnt meeks or brian whittaker) she'll want you gone.

Getting women is just the beginning keeping one .In a healthy relationship without getting monkey branched or being abused dogged as sub chad is the main battle.Along with getting cheated on is a herculean task.

Like FACELMS said chad is only one swipe away.

call me a mentalcel but this is 2023 dating

The dating power dynamic is sooo imbalanced its insane
GRAMMAR
:/

Uk is impossible mode sorry bro

• +1
Bro you only got laid 8 times in 6 years looking like that? While using dating apps actively and going the club 3 times a week.

No fucking way bro I refuse to believe it
losing my v was through fb like in 2016

4 through mutual friends ..house parties which lead to snap and fucking

then a few recent through hinge

and ONS in/after the club which let to fwb.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
losing my v was through fb like in 2016

4 through mutual friends ..house parties which lead to snap and fucking

then a few recent through hinge

and ONS in/after the club which let to fwb.
In the club toilet you fucked a girl?

In the club toilet you fucked a girl?
This is gunna make me sound like im purely just a mentalcel .

I was actually in club with a female...who i slept with like a year ago who i was still friends with .Weird dynamic and another male friend ,mutual friend group .Got socialising with some other groups of girls. I thought she wouldn't like me .word spread that i found her fit.She said the same .I said we should dance .we did... started grinding and I kissed her.You have to forward in these settings

She said i should come home with her .I left with her .Raw no condom tbh

Then we would hook up the next few nights and we are still on good terms,super tall 5.10ish thick like pear shaped average face .nice girl
similar build to iskra Lawrence but slightly chubbier

I got flamed for my hair im gunna posted different hair styles in sec.Ones ive actually had

another fallen BBC

Read all of it. At I have similar stats to you. 6'4 MTN. 4 lays in 3 years. 2 of which I'm still proud of. For us I believe the next step is to statusmaxx. Works pretty well for black guys tbh
stay tuned in a few mins bro