What's the point of having a big dick

Hightwolf

Hightwolf

HTW#6700
Like bruh WHEN WILL I I USE IT :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
there's literally no way for me to use it to get into a relationship or to get sex. Literally the only benefit would be to keep a girlfriend if you're gonna have one, how does it help for hookups and stuff. Any non virgins with big dicks please tell me if having a big dick helps in any way.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Copemaxxing, Hades and 3 others
you use ur dick to take a piss bro then you can dickmog chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TRNA, xefo, uglygypsy and 5 others
Any non virgins with big dicks please tell me if having a big dick helps in any way.
I asked many girls and they all claimed it doesn't matter. One gf, said her previous boyfriend had a huge dick, I was only average, and the next guy she was with was small, but it didn't matter to her...

• Hmm...
Reactions: 000
Gay thread. Reincarnationmax ASAP. ☠

please bigdickcels give me guidance

just go outside naked and u can prob compete with chads then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Deleted member 8486
I asked many girls and they all claimed it doesn't matter. One gf, said her previous boyfriend had a huge dick, I was only average, and the next guy she was with was small, but it didn't matter to her...
C9A6E5C0 CD08 4EB5 815C 6C3E088C3728

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii, Need2Ascend, Yerico7 and 5 others
You can get laid purely from having a big dick if it’s big enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Reoa, Yerico7 and 5 others
literally no point bro if the face is not here, but you are not alone...Even when it comes to sex the bitch havn't washed her clit in 6 months and the is marks of chad cum on the bed, that's what we get..

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
Just lol at believing what women says. Trust me they do care, just like height or face. Its biological.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 9568, Yerico7 and 2 others
bro if you have mandingo's penis you can literally walk around naked outside and flaunt that shit to attract females to mate with

otherwise you can use it on a winter night with your boys when it's been a while and it's cold outside to warm eachother up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Just lol at believing what women says. Trust me they do care, just like height or face. Its biological.
Then why would my ex, leave her first boyfriend with huge dick for me, with average dick, then dump me for another guy with small dick? It doesn't make sense! Why would she tell me I was smaller than her previous guy, was it to make me feel better or worse....?
Then, after I wasn't with her anymore, I asked her about her sex life, she said she has sex three times each day, and when I asked her if her new boyfriend is well endowed, why would she say he's actually smaller than me??????

• +1
Reactions: piscicide, Mike95 and Hightwolf
Fkn black incel larper
Your dick has 6 inch length stop coping
Lool. You’ll never have a big dick

Like bruh WHEN WILL I I USE IT :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
there's literally no way for me to use it to get into a relationship or to get sex. Literally the only benefit would be to keep a girlfriend if you're gonna have one, how does it help for hookups and stuff. Any non virgins with big dicks please tell me if having a big dick helps in any way.
More Confidence and you get dopamine hit from the validation. And it‘s hot asf when a bitch can‘t take it or when she can‘t walk properly afterwards etc. ...

• +1
Reactions: piscicide
Big dicks feel good to hold

Unless you can brag about your dick or your friends know you have a big dick and give you nicknames related to big dicks, or you fucked someone and she told friends, it's pretty much useless.
I guess nowdays you can go to dating apps and take a picture of your bulge and stuff.

Unless you can brag about your dick or your friends know you have a big dick and give you nicknames related to big dicks, or you fucked someone and she told friends, it's pretty much useless.
I guess nowdays you can go to dating apps and take a picture of your bulge and stuff.
112E82B5 CAD4 45EB A45D 0EA5534BA383

Nowadays, people make connections online. That was 2015, in 2020 it’s closer to 60% online. Dating is evolving to make female mate choice as effective as possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Once I get abs I will def take a douchey abs pic with my bulge

at least if u ever ascend u will not be ridiculed by the girl.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Get hard, record a video of you wearing tight boxers. Post the loop on tinder. Profit

View attachment 667704
literally my plan bro, but unfortunately my subhuman small frame genetics won't let me. i'll see if i get 6 pack like u and do it. what's ur face like

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: piscicide
There's a whole business for that my friend.

grey sweatpants/shorts, and advertise the fact that you have a big dick, not autisticially. just do it online dating and shit.