What's the point of society-life?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
@RichardSpencel

Why am I supposed to contribute to a system that wouldn't piss on me if I was fire? If I didn't have inheritance, due to a lack of degree, higher ED, I would be homeless, be rotting on the streets, and nobody would give a fuck

Why am I supposed to pay taxes to a government that couldn't care less about a single atom of my existence? That also goes for everyone.

Nah fuck that. I am going to try to exploit others for their labor as much as possible and get filthy rich. And while I am at it, fuck shit up, cause chaos, wreak havoc to whomever try to oppose me.

Fuck retards that tell me to contribute to MUH MUH society. Fuck women who sexually reject me. Fuck people that expect me to conform. Conform for what? What have I ever got from this system? Jackshit. So jackshit they shall expect in return

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike, MoggerGaston, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Hey now, let’s take a deep breath and slow down for a second. I’m not going to tell you to blindly conform, that wouldn’t be helpful. But I do think there are healthy ways to channel your frustrations and dissatisfaction with society. Turning to destructive behavior will only create more problems for you in the long run. I think you’re feeling unheard and unseen, and that’s a normal response to a system that can feel impersonal and cold. But don’t give up on the good parts of humanity, on the possibilities for connection and support. We need people with critical perspectives in order to make meaningful change, but not at the cost of hurting others or exploiting people. There are better, healthier ways to channel your frustration.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and wsada
Fuck this bluepilled nonsense Above this post,

I used to have cystic acne amongst other failos,
Every single person treated me like shit including my 1-2 year old nephew (not kidding he would cry when I’d hold him) people would point at me as I walked past them etc

Then spent a year looksmaxxing and people treated me really good

Then broke out with acne again,filler wore off etc
And people immediately treated me like they did in HS

then looksmaxxed again this year people treat me good,Got ablative laser for acne scarring done 9 days ago and people immediately treated me like a circus freak again due to the redness of the procedure

Getting jaw filler on Monday and guarantee people are gonna be mirin/hating me again and treating me like a human for 4 months till the cycle repeats

Long story but MOG or be MOGGED,the only reason you should care about others is just to make people think you care about them and are nice (aka what normies do) no one cares about you if you are ugly do not care about them

I do suggest you invest in hard looksmaxxing both time and money wise as I do to everyone if you are currently not or have given up on it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and IAMNOTANINCEL
Fuck this bluepilled nonsense Above this post,

I used to have cystic acne amongst other failos,
Every single person treated me like shit including my 1-2 year old nephew (not kidding he would cry when I’d hold him) people would point at me as I walked past them etc

Then spent a year looksmaxxing and people treated me really good

Then broke out with acne again,filler wore off etc
And people immediately treated me like they did in HS

then looksmaxxed again this year people treat me good,Got ablative laser for acne scarring done 9 days ago and people immediately treated me like a circus freak again due to the redness of the procedure

Getting jaw filler on Monday and guarantee people are gonna be mirin/hating me again and treating me like a human for 4 months till the cycle repeats

Long story but MOG or be MOGGED,the only reason you should care about others is just to make people think you care about them and are nice (aka what normies do) no one cares about you if you are ugly do not care about them

I do suggest you invest in hard looksmaxxing both time and money wise as I do to everyone if you are currently not or have given up on it
OK but I meant in a more general sense of the word, not in the context of looksmaxxing or not.

Hey now, let’s take a deep breath and slow down for a second. I’m not going to tell you to blindly conform, that wouldn’t be helpful. But I do think there are healthy ways to channel your frustrations and dissatisfaction with society. Turning to destructive behavior will only create more problems for you in the long run. I think you’re feeling unheard and unseen, and that’s a normal response to a system that can feel impersonal and cold. But don’t give up on the good parts of humanity, on the possibilities for connection and support. We need people with critical perspectives in order to make meaningful change, but not at the cost of hurting others or exploiting people. There are better, healthier ways to channel your frustration.
AI generated response.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
a good society should be maintained and incentivizes its citizens to do so, a bad one will inevitably fall. there's going to be genetic shit at the bottom in both scenarios, but in their effort to increase the lives of the genetic bottom( to no avail mind you) the libmarx normies have made conditions considerable worse for everyone else. what is the consequence of a system that panders to those who destroy at the expense of those who build?

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Fuck society.They offer me nothing, a big fucking nothing.Fuck all women who don't suck my cock fuck all betas who think they are better than me or superior to me.Fucking society must die billions must ....