What's this called?

Haseeb

Haseeb

Iron
What's this thing around the lips called?
IMG 20240505 WA0000

Separates the lips from the cheek and looks really good too. Goes from top lip to chin. How to get it?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Solution
Allornothing
I tried feeling around my bone and can't really determine shit cause
1 I'm fat
2 I don't have anything to compare the feelings of bone to
So anything you recommend where I can know what canine fossa I have immediately?
4112403_1714933337367.png

This is what hollow cheeks from deep canine fossae looks like. Notice how the hollowness follows the nasolabial fold (in towards the midface) rather than the zygomatic arch (towards the ear).

First of all you should just lose weight. Secondly, try cheek sucking in lots of different lighting. The more lighting you get hollow cheeks in, the more shallow your canine fossae are.
IMG 20240505 WA0001

Think it's the chin stretching the skin or sth idk. Picture for more clarification

hollow cheeks

that is not a tendon, its just hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
No I've seen very lean people not have this thing it's probably a muscle
It's just hollow cheeks. It's not only dependant on how lean you are, it's also dependant on how laterally grown your zygos are. Even if you are lean, you won't have them if your cheekbones lack lateral growth.

• +1
Reactions: Samouraï and synock21
doesnt matter, as long as u have a chin ur good
I do have a weak chin so fucked I am indeed
It's just hollow cheeks. It's not only dependant on how lean you are, it's also dependant on how laterally grown your zygos are. Even if you are lean, you won't have them if your cheekbones lack lateral growth
Only one way to find out

Thanks. Now what are canine fossa
4112316_1714929985972.png

Hollow indentations of the circled regions are masculine. Changes the type of hollow cheeks you can achieve.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
4112316_1714929985972.png

Hollow indentations of the circled regions are masculine. Changes the type of hollow cheeks you can achieve.
1 I'm fat
So anything you recommend where I can know what canine fossa I have immediately?

1 I'm fat

This is what hollow cheeks from deep canine fossae looks like. Notice how the hollowness follows the nasolabial fold (in towards the midface) rather than the zygomatic arch (towards the ear).

First of all you should just lose weight. Secondly, try cheek sucking in lots of different lighting. The more lighting you get hollow cheeks in, the more shallow your canine fossae are.

Solution

I think I have deep canin fossa

Got it makes sense. I have shallow ones.