Whats with the sudden increase of blackcels on incels.is?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
I lurk on that forum from time and time and have been suddenly seeing an influx of blacks from UK, US and even France on thr forum for some reason. They are all making anti black threads.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Zeruel, GetShrekt and 10 others
@Blackgymmax burner accounts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, GetShrekt, R@m@ and 25 others
@GetShrekt thots?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and jankenpon
BBC jew propganda getting exposed again and again

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Orvka381, bloomercel and 7 others
blacks cant, mathematically, be incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, bloomercel, jankenpon and 3 others
i like niggers ngl they are chill asf

• +1
Reactions: seethe, jankenpon, murdah and 1 other person
@Blackgymmax burner accounts
The funniest threads are by french blackcels. All of them on the forum are legit sub 80 IQ. They can't form two sentences in English even their french is shit and they use a ton of slang words so even Google translate don't know what them niggas are yapping about.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, GetShrekt, Costcosuperstore and 13 others
No idea

I can already assume most of them are niggas who haven’t properly assimilated into BBC culture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, bloomercel, jankenpon and 5 others
idk ask @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, jankenpon, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
I'm black

• +1
Reactions: jankenpon and Jason Voorhees
100 % African dna

• +1
Reactions: jankenpon and Jason Voorhees
No idea

I can already assume most of them are niggas who haven’t properly assimilated into BBC culture
Aka urks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jankenpon, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Jason Voorhees
No idea

They’re just seething at their fellow blacks cuz of the bullying and ostracization been subjected to as a result of being urkcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, jankenpon, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Avatars WxzwyGnNBE8zRVab wrMPmg t240x240

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, lemonnz, efidescontinuado and 2 others
The funniest threads are by french blackcels. All of them on the forum are legit sub 80 IQ. They can't form two sentences in English even their french is shit and they use a ton of slang words so even Google translate don't know what them niggas are yapping about.
Def African immigrants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, Kamui and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, zan, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
No idea

Basically this in a nutshell. It’s autistic blacks. If I see a black that can’t get girls I auto assume he’s non NT and 100% of the time I’m correct.

Either that or it’s a mullato. Most “blacks” on incels/Looksmax are mullatos not actual BBCs something @Squirtle fails to mention

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, GetShrekt, bloomercel and 3 others
Basically this in a nutshell. It’s autistic blacks. If I see a black that can’t get girls I auto assume he’s non NT and 100% of the time I’m correct.

Either that or it’s a mullato. Most “blacks” on incels/Looksmax are mullatos not actual BBCs something @Squirtle fails to mention
Yeah usually blacks that are raised primarily around whites develop extreme identity issues, especially mulattoes cuz they think they can fit in more since they’re half white but it backfires and they just end up being the personal jester for their non black friend group jfl

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Jason Voorhees, zan and 1 other person
They’re just seething at their fellow blacks cuz of the bullying and ostracization been subjected to as a result of being urkcels
Urkcels are black equivalent of Neckbeards

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and yeeyeeslayer
Yeah usually blacks that are raised primarily around whites develop extreme identity issues, especially mulattoes cuz they think they can fit in more since they’re half white but it backfires and they just end up being the personal jester for their non black friend group jfl
I feel for mullatos cos niggas don’t even treat them the same I knwo when I’m with my niggas we speak differently around a mullato we just don’t feel as comfortable around them it’s just human tribalism in effect I’m not sure if mullatos pick up on this but they are even seen as outsiders by BBCs so they prob feel really down about it as both sides feel the way they do

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Xangsane

• +1
I feel for mullatos cos niggas don’t even treat them the same I knwo when I’m with my niggas we speak differently around a mullato we just don’t feel as comfortable around them it’s just human tribalism in effect I’m not sure if mullatos pick up on this but they are even seen as outsiders by BBCs so they prob feel really down about it as both sides feel the way they do
Must be a UK thing idk

In the US nobody views mulattoes differently at all lol they get treated the same as normal blacks regardless of where they are, obviously they have better SMV than full blooded negroes but otherwise they’re still the same

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and FaceandBBC
there were always black folks but they would go under the radar
ex. telemt bronzehawk pinhead invisible etc

theres a lot more bbcposting tho here + on the other site

• +1
  • +1
are african immigrants usually urks/non NT? like do they not fit in well in western/american bbc culture?
From my understanding, they usually are the urks. But when I went to Netherlands, Portugal, and UK I would see some thugmaxxed Africans that would replicate Black American shit (rap, clothes, jewerly) and were with decent looking women.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Jason Voorhees, zan and 2 others

It’s funny how some of most important figures in the incel community are black

I.e FaceAndLMS, Oreoman, Kent etc
what's #1 demogarphic then? mulattos?
Not even close

#1 would be African American urkcels

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Pikabro and yeeyeeslayer
Nah incels.is is full of blacks. @Master is literally a nigger

It’s because most don’t reveal that they’re black and just post normally. While looksmax blacks are sooo loud, BBCspammers ghetto niggers hoteps we have everything here. Looksmax is normie forum so it has the typical loud NT blacks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Jason Voorhees and Kamui
It’s funny how some of most important figures in the incel community are black

I.e FaceAndLMS, Oreoman, Kent etc
I think the #1 most important person in the incel/bp community is incel tv/rehab room, and i believe he's turkish

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Kamui
Real tbh, I was around ethnics my whole life and never had deathfrican friends. Also I didn’t recieve my culture so I’m like completely left out.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Kamui
Real tbh, I was always around ethnics and never had deathfrican friends. Also I didn’t recieve my culture so I’m like completely left out.
Ur an urk yeah?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Pikabro
Real tbh, I was around ethnics my whole life and never had deathfrican friends. Also I didn’t recieve my culture so I’m like completely left out.
Yeah not having black/hood friends growing up is a death sentence for a black, legit a gateway for non NT and blackceldom

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Pikabro and yeeyeeslayer
Yeah not having black/hood friends growing up is a death sentence for a black, legit a gateway for non NT and blackceldom
It can’t be THAT bad

• +1
It can’t be THAT bad
It kinda is lol

I’ve seen first hand how non NT blackcels are treated by the lower inhib higher status hood blacks and sheboons and it’s brutal stuff

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Jason Voorhees, Pikabro and 1 other person
From my understanding, they usually are the urks. But when I went to Netherlands, Portugal, and UK I would see some thugmaxxed Africans that would replicate Black American shit (rap, clothes, jewerly) and were with decent looking women.

Yeah. They keep saying how you have to be tall, jacked and fill the niche to be able to do well as a black. If you don't act like low inhib thug like everyone expects you to it's over regardless.

• +1
Reactions: Lean4Life, bloomercel, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
Yeah. They keep saying how you have to be tall, jacked and fill the niche to be able to do well as a black. If you don't act like low inhib thug like everyone expects you to it's over regardless.
Typical projection lol

Maybe if you want to fuck with bottom tier gorillas that nobody wants

Low inhib is key but then again if you want to slay regardless for every race you need to be low inhib, it’s kind of a non-negotiable

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Pikabro
I fucked up my life so hard. Youngcels should learn from my example but they’ll probably just escape to fantasy world like a typical urkcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Jason Voorhees and yeeyeeslayer
It kinda is lol

I’ve seen first hand how non NT blackcels are treated by the lower inhib higher status hood blacks and sheboons and it’s brutal stuff
sure if your black and don't grow up around hood black dudes and instead grew up around whites, you wouldn't develop the stereotypical black personality/vibe/way of talking and sure you might not fit in super well with hood niggas, but that doesn't make you a non NT autist and it isn't nearly a death sentence.

Take Iann dior for example, he's a mulatto/black dude who seems to talk/act white and yet he doesn't come off as an autist and i'm sure he does great socailly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Jason Voorhees and Pikabro
sure if your black and don't grow up around hood black dudes and instead grew up around whites, you wouldn't develop the stereotypical black personality/vibe/way of talking and you might not fit in super well with hood niggas, but that doesn't make you a non NT autist and it isn't nearly a death sentence.

Take Iann dior for example, he's a mulatto/black dude who seems to talk/act white and yet he doesn't come off as an autist and i'm sure he does great socailly.

It’s the same thing. If you aren’t accepted and initiated in a certain clique like hood nigga or rugby jock whatever you’ll end up non NT who spends all his time daydreaming or on computer

• +1
I fucked up my life so hard. Youngcels should learn from my example but they’ll probably just escape to fantasy world like a typical urkcel
Honestly you just have to jump out of your comfort zone and softmaxx as much as possible, no foid wants to fuck with a lame black dude lol, a black MTN without any halos is legit death tier
sure if your black and don't grow up around hood black dudes and instead grew up around whites, you wouldn't develop the stereotypical black personality/vibe/way of talking and you might not fit in super well with hood niggas, but that doesn't make you a non NT autist and it isn't nearly a death sentence.

yeah at the end of the day it all comes down to looks

blackcels repeatedly project but don’t ever decide to look in the mirror and accept that they’re just ugly niggers
It’s the same thing. If you aren’t accepted and initiated in a certain clique like hood nigga or rugby jock whatever you’ll end up non NT who spends all his time daydreaming or on computer
None of these are true either lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, yeeyeeslayer and Pikabro
It kinda is lol

hol up it depends on how you define an urk, if your defining it as a nerdy non nt black or a black dude that acts and talks white and didn't develop a stereotypical black identity cuz those aren't the same, while they may be found together alot they aren't always.

Like if a black dude that acts white is also a non nt, autistic nerd then he would be getting bullied because of that and not being of his white way of talking.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Jason Voorhees and Pikabro
What do you mean for latter?
What about mulattos like @AlexBrown84 who call themselves enlightened people and don't associate with blacks and are racist to blacks? Where do they fall in the spectrum?

What do you mean for latter?
You don’t have to be a hood nigga or be a jock to be accepted
hol up it depends on how you define an urk, if your defining it as a nerdy non nt black or a black dude that acts and talks white and didn't develop a stereotypical black identity cuz those aren't the same, while they may be found together alot they aren't always.

Like if a black dude that acts white is also a non nt, autistic nerd then he would be getting bullied because of that and not being of his white way of talking.
The 1st example, nerdy non NT black guy

You can be a black dude that “acts white” yet still gets bitches and has good results

• +1
You don’t have to be a hood nigga or be a jock to be accepted

The 1st example, nerdy non NT black guy

You can be a black dude that “acts white” yet still gets bitches and has good results
I mean any clique in general.

• +1
What about mulattos like @AlexBrown84 who call themselves enlightened people and don't associate with blacks and are racist to blacks? Where do they fall in the spectrum?
he prolly only acts racist to them ironically on this site lol, your .org personality ain't your IRL personality for alot of users.

But he seems to act more white from the videos of him that i've seen him talk in/he doesn't seem to act very hood

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
he prolly only acts racist to them ironically on this site lol, your .org personality ain't your IRL personality for alot of users.

But he seems to act more white from the videos of him that i've seen him talk in/he doesn't seem to act very hood
He’s hood gay

• +1
  • JFL
He’s hood gay
lol what does that mean, is there a specific/typical personality that gay hood niggas act and ur saying that he acts like that JFL