Whats with the sudden increase of blackcels on incels.is?

lol what does that mean, is there a specific/typical personality that gay hood niggas act and ur saying that he acts like that JFL
Idk probably. Because Gay people seem to have their own scenes and communities like gay bars and clubs so I assume there’s gay hood with like homosexual gangs

• JFL
Reactions: Axii, Ricky212 and yeeyeeslayer
he prolly only acts racist to them ironically on this site lol, your .org personality ain't your IRL personality for alot of users.

But he seems to act more white from the videos of him that i've seen him talk in/he doesn't seem to act very hood
Alexbrown is a mulatto but he likes to think he is superior to blacks. He likes dressing like a black guy, gets dreads etc but dissociates from black people themselves and calls them subhumans. You can find many posts om thr forum where he is racist to blacks

He’s hood gay

• +1
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
@murdah would be another example. Mulatto who likes black culture but hates black people @Pikabro

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and murdah
lol what does that mean, is there a specific/typical personality that gay hood niggas act and ur saying that he acts like that JFL
You’d be surprised at how many hood niggas are gay on the low

I’ve personally known a couple niggas in HS that got exposed for trying to fw gay niggas

There was 1 tall lightskin Tyronelite slayer I knew that legit tried to fuck a 6’3 tranny in our school, also me and my best friend found his Twitter account and it was full of him retweeting gay niggas posts

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, Axii, Ricky212 and 3 others
sure if your black and don't grow up around hood black dudes and instead grew up around whites, you wouldn't develop the stereotypical black personality/vibe/way of talking and sure you might not fit in super well with hood niggas, but that doesn't make you a non NT autist and it isn't nearly a death sentence.

Take Iann dior for example, he's a mulatto/black dude who seems to talk/act white and yet he doesn't come off as an autist and i'm sure he does great socailly.

Am I non-NT?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
Alexbrown is a mulatto but he likes to think he is superior to blacks. He likes dressing like a black guy, gets dreads etc but dissociates from black people themselves and calls them subhumans. You can find many posts om thr forum where he is racist to blacks
Ik who he is, but i'm saying it's prolly in jest/ a bait as oppose to what he actually feels and believes

I’ve personally known a couple niggas in HS that got exposed for trying to fw gay niggas

There was 1 tall lightskin Tyronelite slayer I knew that legit tried to fuck a 6’3 tranny in our school, also me and my best friend found his Twitter account and it was full of him retweeting gay niggas posts
yeah there's a lot more fags than meets the eye lol

yeah there's a lot more fags than meets the eye lol
It was the craziest shit ever

I was walking to class and then I saw him walk in with the tranny in front of him, then I saw some of the football kids walking so I went to go dap them up, then as I was talking my gf at the time legit grabbed my face to look at something borderline nearly slapped me in the face

I turned my face to see him slap the ass of the tranny, legit one of the gayest things I’ve ever witnessed in person jfl, me my gf and the rest of the football kids looked like a deer caught in the head lights as the tranny and the faggot started giggling and laughing together

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Jfl it's impossible for niggas to be incel cuz they will literally just rape if they go too long without sex

It was the craziest shit ever

I was walking to class and then I saw him walk in with the tranny in front of him, then I saw some of the football kids walking so I went to go dap them up, then as I was talking my gf at the time legit grabbed my face to look at something borderline nearly slapped me in the face

I turned my face to see him slap the ass of the tranny, legit one of the gayest things I’ve ever witnessed in person jfl, me my gf and the rest of the football kids looked like a deer caught in the head lights as the tranny and the faggot started giggling and laughing together
lmfao, yeah it's way weirder when it's someone you would never expect to be gay/doesn't look like they would be gay like tall tyronlite.

The only gay dude in my school (at least that we knew of) was this twink looking prettyboy white irish kid, but everyone kinda suspected he was lowkey gay since he only had female friends and never fit in with other dudes, but he wasn't very obviously gay like he didn't talk like james charles or walk/have body language like a typical fag

Last edited:
Must be a UK thing idk

In the US nobody views mulattoes differently at all lol they get treated the same as normal blacks regardless of where they are, obviously they have better SMV than full blooded negroes but otherwise they’re still the same
Not a “UK” thing but a global thing. Only Americans lack the IQ to distinguish between a mutt and BBC. Go to any country outside of the USA and this is the case even in America which has the gay one drop retarded rule Mullatos are treated differently (better lol)

They are learning to use a keyboard and the Internet

What about mulattos like @AlexBrown84 who call themselves enlightened people and don't associate with blacks and are racist to blacks? Where do they fall in the spectrum?
not that i’m racist to them

it’s just that i would be a brahmin compared to them being a dalit

growing up in different social class as then

not having same problems as them

not having the same accent as them

i was sitting next to a black person recently in america and i couldn’t even understand him cuz of his hood accent! like a different language

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and yeeyeeslayer
I lurk on that forum from time and time and have been suddenly seeing an influx of blacks from UK, US and even France on thr forum for some reason. They are all making anti black threads.

Blackpill is increasing in the black community.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Lmao is that @human304 on there

• +1
Reactions: klip11
No clue. They banned me because I called them out for being malicious to the blackcels there.

I asked why they shit on black people so much despite being subhumans themselves @Master

Some other mod called me a fakecel ‘from Reddit’ and he apparently knew I was a fakecel jfl. I suspect many of them are masochist & I would not be at all surprised if the lion share of opposition to my query was from the pre-existing blavkcels there.

For context i think this was late 2022

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TheRagingBull
I lurk on that forum from time and time and have been suddenly seeing an influx of blacks from UK, US and even France on thr forum for some reason. They are all making anti black threads.

I browsed that site after discovering it for the first time 2 weeks ago. Felt like 1/3 of the threads were the same 5 users ranting about black people it was madness.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Jason Voorhees
No clue. They banned me because I called them out for being malicious to the blackcels there.

I asked why they shit on black people so much despite being subhumans themselves @Master

Some other mod called me a fakecel ‘from Reddit’ and he apparently knew I was a fakecel jfl. I suspect many of them are masochist & I would not be at all surprised if the lion share of opposition to my query was from the pre-existing blavkcels there.

For context i think this was late 2022
I think it's just a way of coping with a bad situation. "Maybe my life is shit and I've accomplished nothing and my family resents me but at least I'm White :D".

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, Jason Voorhees and GetShrekt

in middle school there was two "gangsters" that touched each others bare ass and twerked in the locker rooms :feelsbadman:

i hate ghetto schools

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, GetShrekt and Jason Voorhees

Blacks are based, even curries are seething at them. Look at the first guy hfl

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
in middle school there was two "gangsters" that touched each others bare ass and twerked in the locker rooms :feelsbadman:

i hate ghetto schools
first time GIF

Yeah it’s scary how many undercover fags there are jfllll

• +1
Reactions: Axii

curries and other races larping as black

I can already assume most of them are niggas who haven’t properly assimilated into BBC culture
I guarantee non of them are actually black

I guarantee non of them are actually black
Naw

Most incels don’t larp as black jfl

If they were to larp they’d larp as white, there’s no real advantage to larp as a blackcel anyways

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
there’s no real advantage to larp as a blackcel anyways
if you post threads about how niggers are inferior while claiming to be black people will be like "even niggers know niggers are subhuman". Plus blacks are the race that people are most obsessed with tbh not sure why you think people wouldnt larp as you guys

theres an entire subreddit name after this phenomenon

I'm one of them on this forum
Real Housewives Gina GIF by Slice