What's wrong with my disgusting subhuman eye area?

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
Please someone tell me why my eyes look so disgusting and retarded. I hate looking at them, literally wanna poke them out and crush them.

Disgusting shit curry genetics

@FailedNormieManlet @Blackgymmax @Boss @Preston @RabidRosaries @BigJimsWornOutTires @Tinydragon98 @HerpDerpson @TheAbyssinian @zv1212 @playboicarti @JBcollector @currylightskin @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @sebsyx @Chadeep @ChristianChad @russiancel

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, TheAbyssinian and 8 others
Whats wrong is that you were born with peasant Indian genetics.

There is no problem to 'fix', it is encoded into your DNA to be a serf to the superior white man.

Sorry to be the one to tell you this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, MaxillaMaxing, .🇹🇩. and 7 others
Whats wrong is that you were born with peasant Indian genetics.

There is no problem to 'fix', it is encoded into your DNA to be a serf to the superior white man.

Sorry to be the one to tell you this
I already know that, my life is beyond over but i still wanna know what exactly is wrong with them

Please someone tell me why my eyes look so disgusting and retarded. I hate looking at them, literally wanna poke them out and crush them.

View attachment 1790355

@FailedNormieManlet @Blackgymmax @Boss @Preston @RabidRosaries @BigJimsWornOutTires @Tinydragon98 @HerpDerpson @TheAbyssinian @zv1212 @playboicarti @JBcollector @currylightskin @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @sebsyx @Chadeep @ChristianChad @russiancel
bro just surgery max, I got some shit paki genes. There is always hope, I recommend you try at least of rotting on this site

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 18694, rand anon and 2 others
I already know that, my life is beyond over but i still wanna know what exactly is wrong with them
Coloring lashes (no) undereyesupport and distance to the eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
do mewing and mse

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Htobrother and Curry Suicide
bro just surgery max, I got some shit paki genes. There is always hope, I recommend you try at least of rotting on this site
Stop coping bro, I cant cheat on my genetics

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and subhuman to mtn
bro this is why you are kkhv, I am ugly but even I got a gf cause im a decent person and NT. Wallahi bro if you keep rotting on this server the only pussy you will see will be the ones posted on this server

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai, rand anon, Introvertednarc and 2 others
Do the best you can tbh stop criying
Get a good haircut
Hit the gym or start test
Just get a haircut bro :soy::soy: should i be confident as well?

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, It'snotover and Htobrother
bro this is why you are kkhv, I am ugly but even I got a gf cause im a decent person and NT. Wallahi bro if you keep rotting on this server the only pussy you will see will be the ones posted on this server
"Just be a decent person bro" :soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and Deleted member 20452
"Just be a decent person bro" :soy:I
I didnt mean it in the bluepilled sense, what I meant to say was just be more NT. Rotting here will never help you my love.

• +1
There are worms on the back of your eyes that are telling you to do things or they will hurt you you need to pull them out

There are worms on the back of your eyes that are telling you to do things or they will hurt you you need to pull them out
based schizo advice ngl. Much better advice than LDR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 19997 and Htobrother
I didnt mean it in the bluepilled sense, what I meant to say was just be more NT. Rotting here will never help you my love.
Nothing will help me when im subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: BoneDensity, subhuman to mtn, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Everyday I thank Allah I wasn’t born a Hindu in Mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, justinzayn, Curry Suicide and 1 other person
It looks asymmetrical, did you tilt your head or kept it straight, an eye looks lower than the other and with a pronounced negative canthal tilt...

Jfl look at these bluepilled replies :bluepill: literally worse than reddit @Master @JBcollector @ifyouwannabemylover

• JFL
You have a textbook case of Indian orbitals. It's not "what's wrong with my eyes", it's "is there something right with my eyes?" I'll list everything with surgeries you can do:
High set eyebrows (not much you can do, can't move your browridge, although you can get an implant and transplant your eyebrows, in theory).
Upper eyelid exposure (eyebrow filler).
Bags under eyes due to poor support (filler, preferably implants).
Dark circles (can't be helped, but more support well help).
Negative cantho tilt (canthoplasty).
Basically you need to reconstruct everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, BoneDensity, Deleted member 17676 and 4 others

View attachment 1790355

Everything bro: you need botox to lower your eyebrow and start minox and castor oil to thicken them; and for the eyes i would do a cantho alongside orbital decompression to make them more aggressive and deep set. Also uee fillers and infraorbital rim implants for undereye support.And is the asymmetry very noticeable irl? Usually they are visible only in pics.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
You have a textbook case of Indian orbitals. It's not "what's wrong with my eyes", it's "is there something right with my eyes?" I'll list everything with surgeries you can do:
High set eyebrows (not much you can do, can't move your browridge, although you can get an implant and transplant your eyebrows, in theory).
Upper eyelid exposure (eyebrow filler).
Bags under eyes due to poor support (filler, preferably implants).
Dark circles (can't be helped, but more support well help).
Negative cantho tilt (canthoplasty).
Basically you need to reconstruct everything.
Funny how people are overlooking the glaring eye assymetry which is perhaps his main eye weakness.

You can have a decent eye area and still have UEE, high set eyebrows, NCT. His two biggest problems are Indian orbitals and blatant eye assymetry, of course the other things you listed do not help but they are secondary

• Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson
I didn't see assymetry in his leaked full face photo so I assumed it's just a bad angle.

• +1
you guys call it self hate but i get a hit of dopamine eveytime i see one of these curry faces and realize i got lucky with only being half streetshitter :love:

if you are indian you must stay in india. The rest of the world thinks you are ugly, even most indian foids want white chads too. :feelsohgod:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Curry Suicide and HerpDerpson
you guys call it self hate but i get a hit of dopamine eveytime i see one of these curry faces and realize i got lucky with only being half streetshitter :love:

if you are indian you must stay in india. The rest of the world thinks you are ugly, even most indian foids want white chads too. :feelsohgod:
I cant go back :feelswhy:

I cant go back :feelswhy:
FUARRRK

you really 30 lad? I think you should just forget about women for awhile tbh.

your only hope is statusmaxxing. women are sluts anyway so build up wealth and just use hookers, LTR's sound like hell on earth for us non chads. All id think about is then wanting other better lookng guys while walking the streets at 5"5. and you at 30yo with indian genes would think the same thing.

you need to set a goal and pursue it. stop being in limbo and rotting here while doing nothing lad.

what is your occupation rn?

• +1
FUARRRK

you really 30 lad? I think you should just forget about women for awhile tbh.

your only hope is statusmaxxing. women are sluts anyway so build up wealth and just use hookers, LTR's sound like hell on earth for us non chads. All id think about is then wanting other better lookng guys while walking the streets at 5"5. and you at 30yo with indian genes would think the same thing.

you need to set a goal and pursue it. stop being in limbo and rotting here while doing nothing lad.

what is your occupation rn?
I'm not trying anymore, i tried everything and nothing worked. Its all about looks.

Why would i set a goal when im a subhuman? nothing will change

I'm not trying anymore, i tried everything and nothing worked. Its all about looks.

Why would i set a goal when im a subhuman? nothing will change
so you just rot for the rest of your life?

brutal shit. seeing lads like you breaks my heart 😢

Everything is wrong.

• +1
so you just rot for the rest of your life?

brutal shit. seeing lads like you breaks my heart 😢
What am i supposed to do then?

Recessed upper maxilla
Small mouth volume
But you look like any other curry

• +1
Not looking good. You might try going for some smart chick, like a university graduate that knows the language and wants to immigrate grim India. But you'd still have to sort out your looks for it to work.

• +1
Proof?

I could go into the details but in shore everything expect pfl(width of your eyee) and eye spacing is below average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Curry Suicide
fuck u faggot all u do is whine and make shit threads, either hardmaxx or rope, stop bringing other people down with you

negative cantal and upper eyelid

common among curries :feelswah:

fuck u faggot all u do is whine and make shit threads, either hardmaxx or rope, stop bringing other people down with you
How am i bringing others down retard?