What's wrong with my disgusting subhuman eye area?

fuck u faggot all u do is whine and make shit threads, either hardmaxx or rope, stop bringing other people down with you
You are a short coping indian you faggot :forcedsmile::feelshaha::feelshaha:

How am i bringing others down retard?
multiple threads about how it's over and there's no point gymmaxxing or hardmaxxing cause you can't escape your "genetic destiny"

fuck off to .is

multiple threads about how it's over and there's no point gymmaxxing or hardmaxxing cause you can't escape your "genetic destiny"

fuck off to .is
You are literally shorter than me :lul::lul::lul: and you are curry, there is no "hardmaxxing" for your race or height. its over for you

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
You are literally shorter than me :lul::lul::lul: and you are curry, there is no "hardmaxxing" for your race or height. its over for you
I've had opportunities to go out with foids and hve been on a date before u retard
Muh "it's over for u", ur fucking delusional, you refuse to take any of the advice given to you, enjoy rotting

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
I've had opportunities to go out with foids and hve been on a date before u retard
Muh "it's over for u", ur fucking delusional, you refuse to take any of the advice given to you, enjoy rotting
You are 5ft3 coping currycel, one day reality will hit you

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Lol. You have a similar mentality as well.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Lol. You have a similar mentality as well.
I’m planning on hardmaxxing and worse comes to worst, will get an arranged marriage. This dude would rather rot than do anything to ascend

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
I’m planning on hardmaxxing and worse comes to worst, will get an arranged marriage. This dude would rather rot than do anything to ascend
Arranged marriage isn't ascending. Marrying a girl that hates you, it wont be real she doesn't wanna be with you and forget about having fun in that marriage you dog

is this actually legit or are u larping

just tabanmaxx my indian bro, Cantho and UEE correction

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
it wont be real she doesn't wanna be with you and forget about having fun in that marriage you dog
Faggot if u hardmaxx you won’t be repulsive looking to her what part don’t u understand retard

Faggot if u hardmaxx you won’t be repulsive looking to her what part don’t u understand retard
Just hardmaxx :soy::soy: you coping dumb indian dog you are 5ft3 indian trash genetics victim and talking about not being repulsive looking at.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
honestly bro, don't waste time with your eye area, there's just so much you can do with it and you have other failos that fixing will be 80% of your subhumanity

For you it's your nose and jaw, that if you were to fix you'd fix surgically. Aside from that, go lose that fat

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide and subhuman to mtn