What's your social status? [QUIZ]

What did you get mostly?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
This quiz targets those of university age since most of this forum is of this age category.
If you've graduated, answer according to how you were at uni.
Similarly, if you're at school, answer according to how you might feel your uni life would be based on your school life.

Questions:​

1. Physical Appearance:
    • A) I'm often complimented on my looks and considered conventionally attractive.
      • PSL Equivalent: Chad (Barrett/O'Pry/Lachowski tier) or High-tier Chadlite - Represents the top tier of attractiveness, often seen as exceptionally handsome and fitting ideal beauty standards.
    • B) I'm sometimes complimented on my looks.
      • PSL Equivalent: Low-tier Chadlite - Regarded as very attractive, possibly the hottest guy on campus but not quite reaching the pinnacle of the Chad tier.
    • C) I rarely receive comments about my looks.
      • PSL Equivalent: HTN (The hottest guy in class) - Considered attractive and above average, standing out in smaller groups like a class setting.
    • D) I feel my appearance doesn't conform to conventional standards.
      • PSL Equivalent Breakdown:
        • MTN (Mid-Tier Normie): Average in appearance, not particularly standing out but not unattractive.
        • LTN (Low-Tier Normie): Below average, facing some aesthetic challenges.
        • Truecel: Represents individuals who find it extremely challenging to improve their appearance to fit societal standards (often termed "it's over" in PSL community).
  2. Extroversion and Neurotypicality:
    • A) I'm extroverted and widely considered neurotypical; I easily engage with others in various settings.
    • B) I'm extroverted, but I have traits that are not always perceived as neurotypical.
    • C) I'm introverted but can be sociable; I have some neurodiverse traits.
    • D) I'm very introverted and significantly neurodiverse, which affects my social interactions.
  3. Involvement in Clubs, Societies, or Fraternities/Sororities:
    • A) I'm actively involved in prestigious or popular organizations (e.g., top fraternities/sororities, popular sports teams, student government).
    • B) I'm involved in a few clubs or societies that are well-regarded but not top-tier (e.g., academic clubs, cultural organizations).
    • C) I'm a member of some clubs that are less associated with high social status (e.g., chess, esports, anime groups).
    • D) I'm not involved in any clubs, societies, or fraternities/sororities.
  4. Socializing and Going Out:
    • A) I frequently go out to various high-status events, including exclusive parties, popular social gatherings, and major public events.
    • B) I occasionally go out to events, mostly on weekends or special occasions.
    • C) I rarely go out; I prefer smaller gatherings or more intimate settings, or I go out to parties/social gatherings where socially marginalized people go (e.g. LGBT/goth/nerd/ethnic events).
    • D) I seldom or never go out to social events.
  5. Ethnicity and Cultural Background:
    • A) I belong to an ethnicity commonly associated with high social status in my region, e.g.,
      • WASP,
      • white-passing MENA individuals who are blonde/redhead/light brunette AND are Christian or Jewish,
      • white-passing mixed race people who look fully Northern European with blonde/redhead/light brunette straight/wavy hair,
      • white-passing Latinos of almost full white Iberian descent.
    • B) I belong to an ethnicity with a mixed perception in terms of social status, e.g.,
      • Mixed ethnic backgrounds like HAPA, White-South Asian, White-MENA (visibly mixed/swarthier or Mediterranean features/Muslim), exotic-looking Mulattos,
      • Eastern European descent,
      • some Hispanic groups (visibly mixed, light-skinned who does NOT pass as white or exotic-looking),
      • NEA groups.
    • C) My ethnicity is often underrepresented or marginalized in social settings, e.g.
      • African Americans or non-white-passing/non-exotic mulattos,
      • Native Americans,
      • non-white-passing MENA,
      • certain Hispanic groups (e.g. cannot pass as white nor are exotic-looking),
      • SEA groups.
    • D) I often face challenges due to my ethnic background, e.g.
      • South Asian Americans,
      • Australian Aboriginals,
      • FOB Africans
  6. Social Circle:
    • A) I'm part of a popular social group or widely recognized on campus.
    • B) I have a steady group of friends and am somewhat known.
    • C) I have a few friends but am not very visible socially.
    • D) I struggle to make or keep friends.
  7. Dating and Relationships:
    • A) I frequently go on dates and am often approached by others; I'm actively engaged in the dating scene.
    • B) I'm often approached and could date frequently, but choose not to due to personal reasons or religious beliefs OR I occasionally date and sometimes get approached.
    • C) I rarely go on dates or get approached.
    • D) I struggle significantly in this area and am seldom approached.
  8. Social Media Influence:
    • A) I have a large following and high engagement.
    • B) I have a moderate following and occasional engagement.
    • C) I have a social media presence but limited interaction.
    • D) I have little to no social media presence or engagement.

Scoring:​

• Mostly A's: High Social Status - Likely perceived as having high social status, with strong social connections and a conventional appeal.
  • Mostly B's: Above Average Social Status - Good social standing with potential for growth.
  • Mostly C's: Average Social Status - Appears average, with potential areas for improvement.
  • Mostly D's: Lower Social Status - May face challenges in social aspects.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410, vermillioncorefan, Xtra and 1 other person
@Meraki @bodydmorph2004

shit man that’s too much writing im sorry bro dnr

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook, socialcel, uglysub8male and 1 other person

• So Sad
Reactions: newestofnewgen
This quiz targets those of university age since most of this forum is of this age category.
Similarly, if you're at school, answer according to how you might feel your uni life would be based on your school life.

1. Physical Appearance:
    • A) I'm often complimented on my looks and considered conventionally attractive.
      • PSL Equivalent: Chad (Barrett/O'Pry/Lachowski tier) or High-tier Chadlite - Represents the top tier of attractiveness, often seen as exceptionally handsome and fitting ideal beauty standards.
      • PSL Equivalent: Low-tier Chadlite - Regarded as very attractive, possibly the hottest guy on campus but not quite reaching the pinnacle of the Chad tier.
      • PSL Equivalent: HTN (The hottest guy in class) - Considered attractive and above average, standing out in smaller groups like a class setting.
        • MTN (Mid-Tier Normie): Average in appearance, not particularly standing out but not unattractive.
        • Truecel: Represents individuals who find it extremely challenging to improve their appearance to fit societal standards (often termed "it's over" in PSL community).
    • A) I'm extroverted and widely considered neurotypical; I easily engage with others in various settings.
    • B) I'm extroverted, but I have traits that are not always perceived as neurotypical.
    • D) I'm very introverted and significantly neurodiverse, which affects my social interactions.
    • A) I'm actively involved in prestigious or popular organizations (e.g., top fraternities/sororities, popular sports teams, student government).
    • B) I'm involved in a few clubs or societies that are well-regarded but not top-tier (e.g., academic clubs, cultural organizations).
    • C) I'm a member of some clubs that are less associated with high social status (e.g., chess, esports, anime groups).
    • A) I frequently go out to various high-status events, including exclusive parties, popular social gatherings, and major public events.
    • C) I rarely go out; I prefer smaller gatherings or more intimate settings, or I go out to parties/social gatherings where socially marginalized people go (e.g. LGBT/goth/nerd/ethnic events).
    • A) I belong to an ethnicity commonly associated with high social status in my region, e.g.,
      • WASP,
      • white-passing MENA individuals who are blonde/redhead/light brunette AND are Christian or Jewish,
      • white-passing mixed race people who look fully Northern European with blonde/redhead/light brunette straight/wavy hair,
    • B) I belong to an ethnicity with a mixed perception in terms of social status, e.g.,
      • Mixed ethnic backgrounds like HAPA, White-South Asian, White-MENA (visibly mixed/swarthier or Mediterranean features/Muslim), exotic-looking Mulattos,
      • some Hispanic groups (visibly mixed, light-skinned who does NOT pass as white or exotic-looking),
      • NEA groups.
    • C) My ethnicity is often underrepresented or marginalized in social settings, e.g.
      • Native Americans,
      • SEA groups.
      • South Asian Americans,
      • FOB Africans
  6. Social Circle:
    • A) I frequently go on dates and am often approached by others; I'm actively engaged in the dating scene.
    • B) I'm often approached and could date frequently, but choose not to due to personal reasons or religious beliefs OR I occasionally date and sometimes get approached.

• Mostly A's: High Social Status - Likely perceived as having high social status, with strong social connections and a conventional appeal.
  • Mostly B's: Above Average Social Status - Good social standing with potential for growth.
  • Mostly C's: Average Social Status - Appears average, with potential areas for improvement.
1 - B
2 - C
3 - D
4 - D
5 - A
6 - C
7 - C
8 - C

mostly C, as expected

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Thoughts?
good but I think some questions should have an E category, for example 7th question I didn't know what to answer. I can get interest but it's always from girls much younger than me, the ones my age see me as completely invisible.

• +1
good but I think some questions should have an E category, for example 7th question I didn't know what to answer. I can get interest but it's always from girls much younger than me, the ones my age see me as completely invisible.
what should the E category be like?

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
some of these are a little ehh, Mtn and subhuman should'nt be same category

• +1
Reactions: guy24 and Xangsane

• Mostly A's: High Social Status - Likely perceived as having high social status, with strong social connections and a conventional appeal. 1
  • Mostly B's: Above Average Social Status - Good social standing with potential for growth. 2
  • Mostly C's: Average Social Status - Appears average, with potential areas for improvement. 3
  • Mostly D's: Lower Social Status - May face challenges in social aspects. 2
C

B
C
no idead if fencing is high status
C
A
C
C
D

• +1
what should the E category be like?
E zero interest from anyone, D limited interest from either girls who are too young or too old or aren't your type

• +1
E zero interest from anyone, D limited interest from either girls who are too young or too old or aren't your type
so far what did you get?

• +1
so far what did you get?
recently had some 40yo slut approach me at a party then walk away quickly 5 mins later like I'm the devil which still confuses me. other than her every girl who talked to me first was in the opposite direction (not too old, too young, under 13-14 usually). all interaction with girls in my age range was started by me

• +1
recently had some 40yo slut approach me at a party then walk away quickly 5 mins later like I'm the devil which still confuses me. other than her every girl who talked to me first was in the opposite direction (not too old, too young, under 13-14 usually). all interaction with girls in my age range was started by me
are you prettyboy?

• +1

1. Physical Appearance:
Proves you dont go outside lol
Most normies get compliments on looks
HTNs especially will get compliments more than "rarely"
Chadlite is enough to be a movie star and chad is god

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
D 🥲

• So Sad
Proves you dont go outside lol
Most normies get compliments on looks
HTNs especially will get compliments more than "rarely"
Chadlite is enough to be a movie star and chad is god

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 21661
are you prettyboy?
between prettyboy and maesthetic i would say
just average masculinity with average facial rating i recieved being 7.5/10 (either chadlite or borderline chad)

• +1
between prettyboy and maesthetic i would say
just average masculinity with average facial rating i recieved being 7.5/10 (either chadlite or borderline chad)
are you NT?

• +1
are you NT?
i would put myself at C here, not autistic or adhd but some weird interests and a fucked up sense of humour from social isolation

• +1
1.C 2.B 3.A 4.C 5.A 6.B 7.C 8.B

• +1
i wanted to say D but no one who is D (legit non-NT) would have any dating success
so i went with C
Understood.

who would you say you look like and what's your laycount

1. Physical Appearance:
      • WASP,
      • NEA groups.
      • Native Americans,
      • SEA groups.
      • South Asian Americans,
      • FOB Africans
  6. Social Circle:

I admire your autism that makes you able to produce these quizzes Xangsane jfl

• +1
@Xangsane, what are some casual sports I could do in University to increase SMV?

• +1
the most popular vote is D? damn i feel good for B

i don’t even exist irl