Wheat waffles his rating scale is way better

D

Deleted member 22924

The king of org
On org getting a Chadlite rating is almost impossible literally the best looking guy in my school would get htn here its so autistic
Literally nobody gets a chad rating here
Ww rating scale is way better

Htn 20%
Chadlite 10%
Chad % 1

@5.5psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, Infinite, Deleted member 46063 and 5 others
ValKilmer101945

Is Val Kilmer a Chad ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, aesthetic beauty, brucewayne78 and 2 others
He Rated Himself HTN That's All I Needed To Know Not To Watch This Ginger Jew Anymore.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BitchBoy, socialcel, Bozoogway and 20 others
I get rated mtn sometimes here while my white looksmatch get rated chadlite jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, arabcelxxx, tombradylover and 8 others
He Rated Himself HTN That's All I Need To Know Not To Watch This Ginger Jew Anymore.
He looks above average just ginger faillo and he is a geek looks act like a bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
He looks above average just ginger faillo and he is a geek looks act like a bitch
Are You Retarded He Rated The Curry Hamza Chadlite He's Just Clout Sucking Jew Who's Leading Normies To This Forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy, socialcel, leopold123 and 2 others
I get rated mtn sometimes here while my white looksmatch get rated chadlite jfl

Men tend to overate women , but you are def a weak HTN, if not a solid HTN, anyone rating less is coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78 and ascendedd
Are You Retarded He Rated The Curry Hamza Chadlite He's Just Clout Sucking Jew Who's Leading Normies To This Forum.
Hamza looks above average and gymaxx also he rated hamza htn

If using wheat waffles rating scale means Hamza is HTN, then we are better off not using it, cause it's shit

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Deleted member 24444
Men tend to overate women , but you are def a weak HTN, if not a solid HTN, anyone rating less is coping
I mean my white looksmatch as a man. Pneumo is same psl as me yet he gets rated chadlite

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, brucewayne78 and Akhi
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel
I always rate people lower on purpose 😈😈😈

Wheat waffles is very biased towards white gingers however. He seems like a total aspie, I wouldn’t trust his views.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, SubSigma and mayo mogger
If using wheat waffles rating scale means Hamza is HTN, then we are better off not using it, cause it's shit
He is looks above average if you go outside
74795C10 4949 4972 8C75 F278A65719C0

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, Deleted member 46063, SonOfDarkseid and 2 others
Org ratings are ok tbh, but sometimes its fucked up cuz some dude rating safiir mtn cuz he is ethnic jfl.

He Said Hamza Is 7/10 That's Chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and mayo mogger
No he does not bro , he has literally the worse eye area i have ever seen even as a curry.
Go outside and you see he looks above average

I mean my white looksmatch as a man. Pneumo is same psl as me yet he gets rated chadlite
Not really, even if you had similar features as Pneumo , the pheno tax will take your PSL rating down

It's very difficult to compete with pretty white boys bhai. You have a better chance if u go for the mesthetic ( Salludon esque ) look

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and mayo mogger
Go outside and you see he looks above average
Dude i go to school every day jfl all girls in my grade have more deep set eyes than hamza bro.

Never Thought You Would Suck Another Man's Cock This Hard After Blackgymmax
I just tell the truth i am probably the only dude here with a social life and that goes outside and he looks above me average

• +1
Reactions: Chadlet666 and jflsnowdzz
Look at his eye area, you muppet. How is he HTN, look at his upper eyelid exposure, non existent zygos, shit jaw
No point in arguing with people with no irl experience

I just tell the truth i am probably the only dude here with a social life and that goes outside and he looks above me average
650Vv2DWRr29uCwd5SSm IMG 5241

• JFL
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer, mayo mogger and aspiringexcel
Just but his face is above average curry taxx destroyed him
What do you mean curry tax JFL

As if it's some kind of tax you pay after getting rated HTN by girls

Lmao, him being weak MTN includes the Indian tax. If you remove his curry features, he won't be Hamza anymore

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
On org getting a Chadlite rating is almost impossible literally the best looking guy in my school would get htn here its so autistic
Literally nobody gets a chad rating here
Ww rating scale is way better

Htn 20%
Chadlite 10%
Chad % 1

@5.5psl
Gigatales.

This ricecel asian jewmerican subhuman SEAmonkey got rated HTN/Chadlite (he rated him a 7)

Caged hard at this post

• JFL
Reactions: Ark, ChileanMaxxer, Deleted member 43403 and 1 other person
No point in arguing with people with no irl experience
Where the fuck is your irl he has subhuman eye area mid jaw haloed by height and muscle are confusing his htn smv with his looks?

What do you mean curry tax JFL

As if it's some kind of tax you pay after getting rated HTN by girls

Lmao, him being weak MTN includes the Indian tax. If you remove his curry features, he won't be Hamza anymore
He looks above average facially its also about face ratings not overall smv

Just but his face is above average curry taxx destroyed him
JFl he has the worse the curry pheno aswell , but i have seen dravdian moggers what you spazzing out bro?