Wheat waffles his rating scale is way better

Gigatales.

This ricecel asian jewmerican subhuman SEAmonkey got rated HTN/Chadlite (he rated him a 7)

Caged hard at this post

He also looks above average just asian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, thecel and aspiringexcel
How Are You So Into Deepthroating It, Look At His Subhuman Jaw Eyes His Hooked Jew Nose His Curry Droopy Ears
650Vv2DWRr29uCwd5SSm IMG 5241

He looks above average facially its also about face ratings not overall smv

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and mayo mogger
JFl he has the worse the curry pheno aswell , but i have seen dravdian moggers what you spazzing out bro?
No dravdian did ever good on old

He also looks above average just asian
Tales. Hes a bloatmaxxed ltn
Images

This is a chart of chinks, gooks and jap morphed
Screenshot 20230923 124654

Even average thaicel mogs him to seppuku

No point in arguing with people with no irl experience
Real life experience isn't accurate since HTNs, Chadlites and Chads are rare. The vast majority of people are either normies and subhumans. The PSL scale is logarithmic...

Didn't you admit Chadlites and Chads are rare ? Yeah, so we give a rating that removes any possibility of error

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
On org getting a Chadlite rating is almost impossible literally the best looking guy in my school would get htn here its so autistic
Literally nobody gets a chad rating here
Ww rating scale is way better

Htn 20%
Chadlite 10%
Chad % 1

@5.5psl
Subhuman, Potential Cuckold, Chad. The only scale.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Real life experience isn't accurate since HTNs, Chadlites and Chads are rare. The vast majority of people are either normies and subhumans. The PSL scale is logarithmic...
Ht normieeeeeee

Subhuman, Potential Cuckold, Chad. The only scale.
Chads get cucked as well

Here's the real scale

Subhuman , potential cuckold, Mafia boss / Cartel leader

In the real world, dark triad behavior keeps your bitch in control, not looks

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Alright lets break it down for hamza alright? @tristan18

- eye area 0/5
-jaw 2.5/5
- chin 3/5
- cheekbones 3.5/5
-hair 4/5
-pheno 2/5
- ears usually not counted but his are a big failo so - -1

Jfl he is 14/30 he is bottom 50 percentile so stop spazzing out.

Alright lets break it down for hamza alright? @tristan18

- eye area 0/5
-jaw 2.5/5
- chin 3/5
- cheekbones 3.5/5
-hair 4/5
-pheno 2/5
- ears usually not counted but his are a big failo so - -1

Jfl he is 14/30 he is bottom 50 percentile so stop spazzing out.
Now rate yourself on this scale

I mean my white looksmatch as a man. Pneumo is same psl as me yet he gets rated chadlite
You are htn but pneumo mogs u brutally tbh. Way better nose, lips, lower third, coloring and pheno. And this is only considering psl not appeal

You are htn maybe strong htn at best but pneumo mogs u brutally tbh. Way better nose, lips, lower third, coloring and pheno. And this is only considering psl not appeal
Have you seen @Xangsane i am just asking you out of context and sorry @ascendedd pneumo looks better

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and jflsnowdzz
Have you seen @Xangsane i am just asking you out of context and sorry @ascendedd pneumo looks better
yeah but only his extremely morphed pics

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
You are htn but pneumo mogs u brutally tbh. Way better nose, lips, lower third, coloring and pheno. And this is only considering psl not appeal
Muh he mogs u brutally, have u seen his candids? He looks 5 psl max
IMG 20230908 171700 IMG 5243

I have gotten more likes than him in experiments jfl

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and jflsnowdzz
Muh he mogs u brutally, have u seen his candids? He looks 5 psl max
View attachment 2447193View attachment 2447194
Yeah i saw 1 candid he looked like a twink cuck but also 20 other photos plus motion videos where he looked strong chadlite.

The photo on the right is clearly edited lol although that is easily chadlite tier. All your other selfies are htn. Also saw ur side profile on disc ur nose is a failo. Why dont u show some other candids if u want to compare candids?

I have gotten more likes than him in experiments jfl
Proof? @St.TikTokcel 's experiments showed that he did way better than any other forum chad

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78
Yeah i saw 1 candid he looked like a twink cuck but also 20 other photos plus motion videos where he looked strong chadlite.

The photo on the right is clearly edited lol although that is easily chadlite tier. All your other selfies are htn. Also saw ur side profile on disc ur nose is a failo. Why dont u show some other candids if u want to compare candids?
"Muh edited" stopped reading at that
Proof? @St.TikTokcel 's experiments showed that he did way better than any other forum chad
People have ran him in Germany with 34 likes jfl

Here is another candid. Stop coping now. I agree he is white so he is higher appeal than me but psl wise, we r around same. Image0 12

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
"Muh edited" stopped reading at that

People have ran him in Germany with 34 likes jfl
3322001 1679065655217
IMG 20230708 225330 436  01
3613418 IMG 20230827 210943 148  01

I can also show other photos where u look mtn, but i still rate you htn because ive seen other photos where u look better. Everyone has good photos and bad ones just take the average or in motion to know their looks level

Also theres people who have flopped with chads like maher so whats your point? You're coping hard if you dont think he easily slays.

View attachment 2447238View attachment 2447239View attachment 2447240
I can also show other photos where u look mtn, but i still rate you htn because ive seen other photos where u look better. Everyone has good photos and bad ones just take the average or in motion to know their looks level

Also theres people who have flopped with chads like maher so whats your point? You're coping hard if you dont think he easily slays.
Photos from 5 months ago? Sure. I always looked mtn there. Not up for debate. Current me is not anything less than strong htn. Many OGs agree with me.
Also, ur ignoring the fact pneumo uses buttload of BB cream and concealer on his face to hide his acne.

Anyway, i wouldnt argue over if i am mtn or htn or ltn. U can call me anything u like. I know my worth with the experiments i have done and others done with me. Only incels will cry for ratings from an internet forum jfl

Photos from 5 months ago? Sure. I always looked mtn there. Not up for debate. Current me is not anything less than strong htn. Many OGs agree with me.
Also, ur ignoring the fact pneumo uses buttload of BB cream and concealer on his face to hide his acne.
Exactly i said you were htn since the start, but you were arguing you were chadlite, which is clearly not true. In Mumbai maybe. Also idc what that guy uses/does, im just rating from what i can see. I said u looked chadlite in that "edited" photo, but we both know u dont look like that irl/in other pics.
Anyway, i wouldnt argue over if i am mtn or htn or ltn. U can call me anything u like. I know my worth with the experiments i have done and others done with me. Only incels will cry for ratings from an internet forum jfl
Lol havent you literally just been arguing about that? U can cope all you want but real life has already rated you. (maybe not since u live in a shithole)

Exactly i said you were htn since the start, but you were arguing you were chadlite, which is clearly not true. In Mumbai maybe. Also idc what that guy uses/does, im just rating from what i can see. I said u looked chadlite in that "edited" photo, but we both know u dont look like that irl/in other pics.
"Muh edited" thx for compliment
I have been told i look better irl compared to pictures Screenshot 20230114 012413  01
So cope more
Lol havent you literally just been arguing about that? U can cope all you want but real life has already rated you. (maybe not since u live in a shithole)
True, ik i am goodlooking

Here is another candid. Stop coping now. I agree he is white so he is higher appeal than me but psl wise, we r around same.View attachment 2447234
Bruh isnt a good pic lol why would u post this as an example. No shit hes way higher appeal, that was never an arguement. You arent close even in psl

"Muh edited" thx for compliment
I have been told i look better irl compared to picturesView attachment 2447281
So cope more

True, ik i am goodlooking
Lol are u retarded no girl is gonna say u look worse irl tf. Never said u were ugly but you're not chadlite psl and definitely not appeal.

That pic is clearly filtered in the least, how do u explain ur coloring going from shitskin to mogger

Bruh isnt a good pic lol why would u post this as an example. No shit hes way higher appeal, that was never an arguement. You arent close even in psl
Send this pic to any girl and ask for rating 👍
Lol are u retarded no girl is gonna say u look worse irl tf. Never said u were ugly but you're not chadlite psl and definitely not appeal.

That pic is clearly filtered in the least, how do u explain ur coloring going from shitskin to mogger
I always had mogger coloring with red undertones, cope more

• JFL

Cope more jfl
These r all OGs btw
Screenshot 2023 09 23 17 13 39 65 572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912 Screenshot 2023 09 23 17 13 28 45 572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912 Screenshot 2023 09 23 17 12 40 61 572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912

Send this pic to any girl and ask for rating 👍

I always had mogger coloring with red undertones, cope more
shitskin has mogger coloring lol
3277186 mike tyson laugh

Idk why ur so mad that youre not chadlite, everyone claims you're htn and youre gl but somehow want to think you're the same level as one of the top tier guys here jfl. Be happy that youre not an ugly shitskin
Jfl stop saying cope retard I have nothing cope about, this isnt about me nigga, if anything its for u to cope

U show me 3 guys who think that but theres another 30 guys who think the opposite. If u want u could mog battle idc anyways.

its funny how u think everyone purposely underrates you when they already say youre gl and htn, but u want even more.

shitskin has mogger coloring lol
View attachment 2447289
Idk why ur so mad that youre not chadlite, everyone claims you're htn and youre gl but somehow want to think you're the same level as one of the top tier guys here jfl. Be happy that youre not an ugly shitskin
Cope, i have good coloring 🐢
Jfl stop saying cope retard I have nothing cope about, this isnt about me nigga, if anything its for u to cope

U show me 3 guys who think that but theres another 30 guys who think the opposite. If u want u could mog battle idc anyways.

its funny how u think everyone purposely underrates you when they already say youre gl and htn, but u want even more.
I never complained about being an htn. You were the same nigga that used to rate me mtn. I wonder how u rate me htn now. Cope more

I never complained about being an htn. You were the same nigga that used to rate me mtn. I wonder how u rate me htn now. Cope more
Scroll up retard since when did I claim u were mtn? First post ITT i said you were htn jfl.
You even said u were mtn in old pics, so you're agreeing that i rated you correctly? (If i ever did). Keep coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78 and ascendedd
Scroll up retard since when did I claim u were mtn? First post ITT i said you were htn jfl.
You even said u were mtn in old pics, so you're agreeing that i rated you correctly? (If i ever did). Keep coping
Okay i thought u were one of those guys that call me high mtn

• +1
On org getting a Chadlite rating is almost impossible literally the best looking guy in my school would get htn here its so autistic

Htn 20%
Chadlite 10%
Chad % 1

@5.5psl
This scale only works in like chad lands like Germany or NE USA

you mog brother ignore him top 3 best looking south asians currently using looksmax yakhi

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78 and ascendedd

Htn 20%
Chadlite 10%
Chad % 1

@5.5psl
People here don't even believe looks are objective. They are one step above Reddit bluepillers.