Deleted member 30439

Iron
if a foid ask for your height how much do you lie
many girls lie about it too. or you are honest

3 cm/1.2 inches

I lie i'm 6'1

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Fiqh
lie about being shorter that’s what i do i look 6”1 every foid says but i say imm5”8 or 5”6 just something really dumb

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
2 inches if the girl is short

• +1
Reactions: zura
just lie and wear lifts and then fuck her and then take the lifts off and have her realise that the 6ft prettyboy chadlite she was having raw lustful passionate sex with is actually a genetic trash 5”9 htn wearing shoe lifts and bb cream

we must trick all foids into letting us inside their bossoms

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
if a foid ask for your height how much do you lie
many girls lie about it too. or you are honest
I only lie about money and bodycount, Height, Hair and Eyes are the only good things about me

Always honest. Craziest thing that has happened to me at least 3 times is meeting in real life and she insisting that I'm taller that I am (and I never wear lifts). Like, I'm 1'74m, I say that, and she be like "what?? no way, you are like 1'80).

Why? Because the world is full of retarded manlets saying that they are taller than they really are, causing women to have a completely flawed perception of height.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
I say ill hit 6'5 since im going through my puberty

lie about being shorter that’s what i do i look 6”1 every foid says but i say imm5”8 or 5”6 just something really dumb
what if they believe you

and then they say "no wayyyy💀" and u immediately buckle "ahah yeah i was kidding im 6'x" then they go "ahah i knew it"

can't u just wear socks with lifts in them (the ones that strap around your heel) during sex
just lie and wear lifts and then fuck her and then take the lifts off and have her realise that the 6ft prettyboy chadlite she was having raw lustful passionate sex with is actually a genetic trash 5”9 htn wearing shoe lifts and bb cream

we must trick all foids into letting us inside their bossoms

• JFL
Reactions: twilight
Im honest, most men lie about their height so they have no clue how tall you are

can't u just wear socks with lifts in them (the ones that strap around your heel) during sex
just attach a 3 inch silicone dildo to your heel bro i’m sure she won’t notice

u never heard of them?
i have but the max you get get away with is 1 inch, it’s more effective to wear the regular ones in your shoes which add 2-3 inches and then take off when you are on the bed

• +1
Reactions: zura and cashmerefraud
depends on how tall is the girl.

If she is shorter than me, i’ll say 5’8 or 5’9 depending on mood.

If she is taller im not risking gettin caught in a lie

I physically can't lie cuz there's niggas who are actually 6'1 and 6'2 around so it's obvious if I lie so I have to be an honest cuck and say 6'0

i say im 6ft4 then when i show up at 5ft4 i say it was a typo

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
Say that to Steven adams

it doesnt matter she can tell if your tall or not