When do balls shrink while on Test?

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
Srs. Would be my only indicator if my test is bunk or not jfl. Cus 3 days in I feel NOTHING. Maybe the next pin idk

Disclaimer: I think you should just be natural and get off test now while it's only be a few days.

But, 3 days is not nearly long enough to even start to feel anything. Give it about 2-4 weeks. Your testicles won't start to atrophy for a pretty long time. It's only been 72 hours. Also, you better be getting your bloods tested throughout the cycle. I hope you did a lot of research on this and you have a PCT and AI.

^ I've never touched PED's and this is information I know from the research of phase of when I was considering it (which it's honestly not worth doing PED's). You gotta make sure you know everything there is about something before you start injecting it into your body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Reformed
3 days is too soon. I'd wait a fortnight, then do a blood test in 6 weeks because that's the only way whether your stuff is bunk. Not whether your balls shrink lol

Disclaimer: I think you should just be natural and get off test now while it's only be a few days.

But, 3 days is not nearly long enough to even start to feel anything. Give it about 2-4 weeks. Also, you better be getting your bloods tested throughout the cycle. I hope you did a lot of research on this and you have a PCT and AI.

^ I've never touched PED's and this is information I know from the research of phase of when I was considering it (which it's honestly not worth doing PED's). You gotta make sure you know everything there is about something before you start injecting it into your body

So what made you not want to do it?

• +1
Reactions: Reformed

But, 3 days is not nearly long enough to even start to feel anything. Give it about 2-4 weeks. Your testicles won't start to atrophy for a pretty long time. It's only been 72 hours. Also, you better be getting your bloods tested throughout the cycle. I hope you did a lot of research on this and you have a PCT and AI.

Bro I just bought Test, AI, HCG and Nolvadex and just pinned tbh. If something goes bad like an insane acne breakout, hair loss or idk smth bad I’m hopping off immediat ly and never touching roids again. Imo it’s worth risking it, just in case I’m a great responder. Like I’d never actually know without trying

age?

• +1
Srs. Would be my only indicator if my test is bunk or not jfl. Cus 3 days in I feel NOTHING. Maybe the next pin idk
Convinced you’re actually a retard. Did you do no research before hopping on? Even the most surface level information covers most of this

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, m0ss26, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Bro I just bought Test, AI, HCG and Nolvadex and just pinned tbh. If something goes bad like an insane acne breakout, hair loss or idk smth bad I’m hopping off immediat ly and never touching roids again. Imo it’s worth risking it, just in case I’m a great responder. Like I’d never actually know without trying
First off, if you're going to continue your cycle, Enclomiphene is a better PCT than Nolvadex (far fewer sides and more effective).

But, I honestly think you should get off and stay natural. I'm not even going to mention all the health side effects and potential damage it could do to your organs. But what about the hit your fertility will take? Some people never recover their fertility. What about your natural testosterone production? Yeah after one cycle you'll probably be able to recover it, but not if you do several cycles.

The temptation for you to continue using testosterone is going to be very very high. Whether or not you're a hyper responder, you're going to come off the cycle and your natural test levels are going to be crashed for a couple months. That means that you'll lose almost all the muscle you gained and you're going to feel like crap. You'll be tried, less confident, have brain fog, and this doesn't even include whatever side effects the PCT you're running has. So whether or not you build a lot of muscle, you're going to be extremely tempted to continue using until the point where your natural production and fertility is gone. Is that really a life you want to commit to?

Not to mention that testosterone is terrible for aesthetics. Yeah, you gain muscle, but that's about where it ends. You'll gain about 20 pounds of water weight; get used to having a fat, bloated face. Like you mentioned, you run the risk of acne and premature hair loss. Another one to mention is gyno, which looks terrible and will cost you a few thousand to fix.

Here's a good one that people don't ever mention: it ages you like crazy. Look at David Laid for instance.

Look at the difference in his face from when he was first starting PED's vs. now.

Obviously he's still a very attractive guy, but this amount of aging in this little of time is not typical and has stunted how long he could've kept his youthful appearance.

These are the reasons I decided it's not worth it for me. Hopefully you consider these and at the very least find ways to mitigate the potential risks

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Reformed
body is producing too much test thats why

• Woah
Are you seriously saying you joined this month and have 1k posts, jfc
that's what @anthony111553 and me make in 3 days

First off, if you're going to continue your cycle, Enclomiphene is a better PCT than Nolvadex (far fewer sides and more effective).

But, I honestly think you should get off and stay natural. I'm not even going to mention all the health side effects and potential damage it could do to your organs. But what about the hit your fertility will take? Some people never recover their fertility. What about your natural testosterone production? Yeah after one cycle you'll probably be able to recover it, but not if you do several cycles.

The temptation for you to continue using testosterone is going to be very very high. Whether or not you're a hyper responder, you're going to come off the cycle and your natural test levels are going to be crashed for a couple months. That means that you'll lose almost all the muscle you gained and you're going to feel like crap. You'll be tried, less confident, have brain fog, and this doesn't even include whatever side effects the PCT you're running has. So whether or not you build a lot of muscle, you're going to be extremely tempted to continue using until the point where your natural production and fertility is gone. Is that really a life you want to commit to?

Not to mention that testosterone is terrible for aesthetics. Yeah, you gain muscle, but that's about where it ends. You'll gain about 20 pounds of water weight; get used to having a fat, bloated face. Like you mentioned, you run the risk of acne and premature hair loss. Another one to mention is gyno, which looks terrible and will cost you a few thousand to fix.

Here's a good one that people don't ever mention: it ages you like crazy. Look at David Laid for instance.

Look at the difference in his face from when he was first starting PED's vs. now.
View attachment 2713995View attachment 2713996

Obviously he's still a very attractive guy, but this amount of aging in this little of time is not typical and has stunted how long he could've kept his youthful appearance.

These are the reasons I decided it's not worth it for me. Hopefully you consider these and at the very least find ways to mitigate the potential risks

All cope

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22